Let me steal spotlights from the better characters

>Let me steal spotlights from the better characters

Kurapika is a cute girl!!!!!!!!!!

Who else dropped HxH because this arc is boring as fuck and every single character except Kurapika is boring as shit?

I literally interpret her character as a girl since she was introduced. Feels good. Togashi thought he would have the upper hand but I am two steps ahead.

No, he's a beautiful boy. Accept your feelings user, you won't be completely shunned in today's society.

Fuck Kurapika.

Little faggot didn't even visit Gon at his darkest hour.

>MUH CLAN
>MUH EYES
The only thing worse than a character stealing other's spotlight if that character is boring and fucking annoying

It's Curarpikt, you fucking weebs.

You posted the wrong picture. These were who stole the spotlights from better characters.

Kurapika looks very boyish at first introduction and a character even calls him a boy in the next chapter.

Calling Kurapika a female is going against the author and what's canon. Togashi intended for him to be a boy, deal with it.

Kurapika is non-binary

I want to see more Ging. He may be a poor excuse of a father but he's fun as a character.

CUNT

haven't been keeping up with the story, but are Gon and Killua just out of the story at this point.

Isn't this from some shitty bootleg fanbook? Either way fuck off back to tumblr

>Throughout the series, Kurapika's gender is never made clear
Aside from chapter fucking 3. Goddamn dumblr.

Kurapika >>>>> Gon

I still have hopes that Kurapika is a girl. She could easily have been a tomboy all this time. If she were a girl, she'd be the best tomboy ever.

Yes, that's what makes him fun.

cant wait for more shit with him and the others,

according to togashi HxH should start before this year ends,

so we should get a chapter, 6 weeks until this year is over

Boy or girl, I want to dick Kurapika all night long

Trapika

Gross

I wanna molest Kurapika so bad.

The way she would protest it would be so cute.

This, this, this!

>be huehue
>Kurapika basically means dick healer in hueguese
>want to get normie friends into HxH
>they ask who is this blond guy
>say his name
>they laugh and dismiss the anime

Fuck this faggot.

>>be huehue
That's where everyone should stop reading.

Wow this thread is completely cancerous

> except Kurapika

This is my problem though, Kurapika is just a walking overpowered utility knife. He's not interesting, or cleverly written. He's just boring deus ex machina shit whenever there's a problem.

Just a reminder that kurapika fans (particularly the ones who desperately want him to be a girl) are fucking cancer incarnate

Exactly, they should embrace their gayness like the two of us did.

This. Everyone is completely neglecting actual best girl.

>overpowered
You're a fucking retard who has no idea what that word means. Kurapila's abilities are nothing compared to other characters in the series.

>deus ex machina
And again, you're using words you don't understand. A deus ex machina would be Killua having a sister (male) who can make all of Gon's problems magically go away, or Hisoka's "O my rubber nen!" moment. Dumbass.

True, Pitou is the best confirmed girl but not the best girl alive.

Kurapika is the best unconfirmed girl alive.

You do realise his retardedly convenient steal chain and dolphin shit are just as bad as "O my rubber nen"

I want to stick my face right there between his thighs

>character fag in denial
nothing surprising here

Post cute Kurapika

Why are there so many HXH threads up?
They really are the most autistic fanbase on Sup Forums.

All the threads are started by OPs complaining about something. Anti HxH fans are also pretty autistic.

Pre cute Kurapika