Say what Nigger?

Yo whitey!

Attached: 8A00B29E-DC64-4401-81BC-2C8D8D531583.jpg (1039x1195, 517K)

>goes to hood
>"whadaap mah nigga u gotta stop killin yourselves, yo. Like, wurrrrrrd."
>gets shot

Yeah okay white boi.

I’ll go super sayan and increase my privilege level so I can save Wakanda.

The more hot air the Jewish media blows up this kids arse the more his mouth flaps. Interesting.

>ITS A PRANK BRO

It looks like his head is sticking out of a suit 10x bigger than it needs to be.

FPBP

lol this guy just crossed a line.

Liberals and dems can demonize law abiding gun owners, they can talk endless shit about whites who commit murders, but you do not under any circumstance talk about the indiscriminate violence that happens in urban ghettos every day.

obvious soft racism

>my fellow whites

>>>>/leddit/

This faggot just said niggers are too stupid to do anything

Looks like a bullet missed;again.

Attached: hoggo.png (662x603, 434K)

jesus, the brainwashing is complete. even 10 years ago my jewish openly commie public english teacher gave a handout on white privilege but by now it probably starts in pre-k

He's David Byrne with AIDS

Attached: david-byrne-heads.jpg (564x423, 22K)

"Black people need young white men to step up and end inner city violence." ~ David Hogg 2018

Attached: th (4).jpg (474x474, 16K)

Use white privileged to expose niggers as violent thugs? I’m starting to like him.

Boss Hogg redemption arc?
Will he become /our guy/?

Attached: latest[1].png (999x1358, 1.44M)

hood hogg

>The guns donald. They are yours.

He sounds like Our Guy really.

This is him speaking publicly, I can almost guarantee you he has more harsh thoughts in his kind when he watched WURLL STARR vids, 100%

Shove it kike

I dunno if he's supposed to be a shrunken hea like in beetlejuice or a fucking goomba

Attached: Goomba.jpg (1184x1200, 166K)

so we are listening to what a teenager thinks because he was at a school where people were shot? and thinks its his big break in life?

Attached: index.jpg (212x238, 14K)

Who cares about niggers

This

The leftists in the US ignore the problem like the plague and pretend it doesn't happen.

What does that even mean

god i wish all Sup Forumstards would do this to rid of the degeneracy

Attached: 1520331499852.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Kek look at his little pencil neck in that suit. Pathetic

it's better than the 8th grade quire concert uniform he was wearing around last week

>Quire

Are you serious

Attached: amused.png (202x184, 13K)

In other words, blacks are too stupid to stand up against other blacks for killing themselves, so white people have to intervene using their forbidden "white privilege" powers to save your pathetic race.

You know this attention whoring Fuck is going to run for office right? Why he keeps pulling this shit and the media keeps propping him up. Luckily most people see how transparent and hollow this technique is. Go look at the 60 minutes videos on YouTube. The comments are brutal and dislikes outweigh the likes. People aren't as stupid as the media wants to believe.

Kids right.

Expecting black communities so suddenly act like human communities is folly.

Attached: download (3).jpg (299x168, 14K)

56%ers can't help it

U 'avin a giggle m8? You can go to jail for that now.

so my nigga got shot up, and I could use white privilege and it makes it better. Nice advice.
>friend still dead :(

Hogg,

People in black communities don't need the concept of white privilege to hear gun violence. They hear it every night on their own.

TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT!

TAT TAT TAT TAT TAT!!

>quire

la luz extinguido lurks among us

Attached: kill the zog.jpg (900x1200, 351K)

>antagonist of the previous arc becomes an ally

This is the shit.

Attached: 212233434535664.jpg (431x344, 40K)

Haha, hide behind your meme flag swede/canadian.

But according to liberals, there is no gun violence in black communities.

Give up your guns fags.

Attached: themask.jpg (608x700, 59K)

uh okay