Albanian hate thread

Attached: albania.jpg (960x960, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2014/jun/20/kosovan-albanians-name-children-tony-blair-tonibler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Macedonian rapes his cousin.png (646x1116, 480K)

Who, What, where is Albanian ?

I thought he had some silly nigger hairdo when I saw the thumbnail, but when I saw it properly I could only hate this faggot.

What kind of rubbish translation is this?

The full story is much worse, the whole extended family lived under the same roof and everybody knew about the rape but did nothing about it

Yeah sure, but the head of that article is retarded.

To whoever has met more than 10 Albanians.
Have you noticed that they have almost the same? There are also other civilaization that they look the same but not as much as the Albanians, it's like a of them came out of the same cunt.

my gf is Albanian, perfectly assimilated in Swedish society. They are one of the best migrant groups. Retarded slavshits discriminating for no reason.

generations of inbreeding mate, when the Turks brought them over in the 1500s they never mixed with the locals, only fucked their cousins. the exception to this is the northern Albanians who are the true Albanians. the rest are just inbred Turks claiming Albanian culture.

They look like trashy short "whites" and act like niggers

is she northern albanian?

Got no beef with Albanians. Don't know jack shit about them.

pics or it didn't happen

You mean southern right? the northern ones are the inbred muzzies while the southern ones are the civilized human looking christians

You've done it now, bratko. The zerg is coming.
American flags incoming.

>perfectly assimilated in Swedish society
That doesn´t take much.

Disgusting

Unless she is christian that is very unlikely, all the christian ones i know are based af and hate the shit out of the turkbanians in the north

Small northern portion of catholic albanians are normal
the rest are all inbred muslims or the orthodox ones who are too stupid to realize that the muslims are not native to the area.

Her and her parents are atheists

Fuck do I know, she's born in Sweden. Albania is the size of a shoebox anyway.

I meant in heritage not personal belief you cuck, im atheist too but i still have orthodox roots

Notice the differences, the muslim ones always play the "ALBANIA FIRST, RELIGION SECOND" bullshit as taqiyya

Attached: Muslim albanians are not native.png (1599x935, 2.13M)

They worked really hard to get rid of our rule. When they managed, they realized how shit they were at ruling themselves so they came here in mass.

> her parents are atheists
> she's born in Sweden
>don't know jack shit about them
> Retarded slavshits discriminating for no reason

BEING THIS RETARDED

Attached: Monkeydonian raper.png (674x1121, 495K)

were they muslims or what?

I tend to like to like Albanians more than the Slavs that rob people and harass people for no reason. Greeks are ok too but most of them are rude and unfriendly.

>Slavs that rob people and harass people for no reason

Do we live in the same universe?

SAGE

t.onibler

theguardian.com/politics/2014/jun/20/kosovan-albanians-name-children-tony-blair-tonibler

Attached: HA.jpg (209x241, 7K)

What are you going to do about the albanian problem? It seems they are on their way to overtake the country, what with talks of the language becoming official.

>(x) hate thread
Fuck off, kike.

Those names they use are even more retarded than Brazilian nigger names.