The French, meanwhile, were shocked by the attitude of some American soldiers...

>The French, meanwhile, were shocked by the attitude of some American soldiers, who seemed to think that when it came to young French women "everything can be bought". After an evening's drinking, they would knock on farmhouse doors asking if there was a "mademoiselle" for them. Supposedly useful gambits were also provided in daily French lessons published by the US Armed Forces publication Stars and Stripes, including the phrase for "My wife doesn't understand me."
>Americans and British saw liberated Paris not just as a symbol of Europe's freedom from Nazi oppression, but as a playground for their amusement. "As we neared the city we were seized by a wild sort of excitement," wrote Pogue. "We began to giggle, to sing, yell and otherwise show exuberance." But when Pogue reached Paris, he was shaken to find that American military authorities had taken over the Petit Palais and erected a large sign announcing the distribution of free condoms to US troops. In Pigalle, rapidly dubbed "Pig Alley" by GIs, French prostitutes were coping with more than 10,000 men a day. The French were also deeply shocked to see US soldiers lying drunk on the pavements of the Place Vendôme. The contrast with off-duty German troops, who had been forbidden even to smoke in the street, could hardly have been greater.

Are Amerimutts even human?

Attached: image.png (612x347, 293K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Georges
youtu.be/n75MDxkxOM4
youtu.be/D7cH72Ad6Os
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you euros are all prepped for today's muzzie bulls then?

French Resistance was the real liberator of France. After it did all the job inside American Mongrels came and claimed victory as their.

>risk your life as an undercover resistance member
>win
>let muslims who are even more evil and destructive legally invade France

but why tho?

So the fuck what? We saved their asses. It's only fair that they gave us some fanny return. They probably spent more money than the fucking Germans, by the way. So, they should be doubly grateful.

Fucking Europoors, I swear. No concept of modern soldiery.

Most resistants are sad today when looking at their country becoming a Muslim shithole.

Is that from a book?
If yes gib sauce, i'd like to read it

they do the same shit in Japan bases nowadays. Get drunk and rape women. What do you expect of the soldiers of jewry?

I've even read that they raped Korean comfort women (basically sex slaves for the Japanese) thinking they were Japanese
the absolute state of amerimutts

>It's only fair that they gave us some fanny return
whores is a major part of every war, Hitler turned every woman in the nation into a prostitute who immediately graduated to the birthing center

A fair amount of resistance members and military servicemen were disgruntled with the way Algeria was handled. Remember Jean-Marie Le Pen was part of the resistance. France suffered from a leadership failure all thorough the 20th century, the french baby boomer generation was even more entitled and destructive than the americans' as they experienced a steeper increase of life standards (while the average american went from wealthy to very wealthy, france went from poor to very wealthy in the same time period)

“IF WE DIDNT SAVE UR ASSES U WOOD ALL BE SPEEKIN GERMAN RIGHT NOW”

Actually, you'd be speaking Russian.

And in West Germany. The end goal is to turn countries into Las Creaturas Territories

I don't see the problem desu, they're not raping any of the women and the brothels are getting shekels.

French girls fucked every German that passed by during the occupation. Why shouldn't the liberators also expect to get a turn?

Helping to jump start france's post war economy by jumping your womens' asses.

At least we won. The germans fought like faggots and lost

>French Resistance was the real liberator of France
>being this deluded
you wouldn't exist if not for us, you cowardly shitbag. if you get invaded, you don't throw down your weapons and give up. you fight to the last man, like russia did. your forbears were all cowards and weak fucks.

More human than you cucks.

>French women spend the entire war sucking German cock and the entire planet knows it
>Once Americans, Leafs and Bongs come thru and toss Hans out on his ass, French women spend the rest of the war sucking American, Leaf and Bong cock and birthing their children and the entire planet knows it

that's right, now you're getting it. you ran away at dunkirk and were ready to give up until we stepped in and saved your weak asses.

>2018
>not being black
literally wtf?

Attached: Noble gentlemen discussing about quantuum physics.jpg (838x559, 76K)

>Are Amerimutts even human?
'bout 44%

>image name
Kek

Still better than cucks who vote Merkel again.

is that germany

Attached: 1482156673595.png (600x800, 394K)

>implying this is worse than getting truck'd

fight a fucking war for the the pussies who let them walk into europe, be away fighting some war win..
I think a bit of french pussy was in order.

Did they cut the hair of the women who fucked anglos the same as the few that fucked germans?

The niggers did this

So French women are whores is what you're saying?

You caused the death of Europe for your kikemasters

Charles de Gaulle was Black, you white cracka.

Attached: 1497204348524.gif (720x404, 2.64M)

Mutts are the worst

good, what a bunch of faggots

No. From what I know of France, their women are one of the most modest behaving and conservative oriented kind of women I've ever seen. Wish God would bless me and present me one of them, so we start a family

>TFW we could have had a nat soc mega empire spanning all of Europe including the UK, Australia, South African Republic, Leafland and Free Russia but the burgers came and fucked it up to please the 6 gorillion the NYT cried about.

Instead he have truck drivers of peace, chinks, pajeets and nogs slowly taking over and are ruled by kike pedos and the eternal anglo.

Pic related

Attached: Oswald_Mosley_and_Benito_Mussolini_1936.jpg (420x274, 26K)

We don't give a fuck.

>French prostitutes were coping with more than 10,000 men a day
Holy shit, 1940's French women would give today's roasties run for their money

based roastie

Attached: 1518553511996.jpg (486x666, 326K)

That would have been great

Attached: F013072E-A4D8-432C-83FC-EBDF342C6EAD.jpg (750x721, 36K)

>We saved their asses.

From being white?

God black skin is so disgusting.

Translate the frogspeak

>blame the Americans for everything!

Classic! LOL!

>Americans and British saw liberated Paris
>liberated

I totally remember this from the history books. Ami and Commonwealth troops rolled up on Normandy beaches, expecting high casualties and heavy gunfire. The boats landed, the doors dropped. There was the French resistance, drinking vino and smoking Gitanes. The leader of the French resistance looked up and asked them what took them so long.

You can roll your eyes as you say that all you like, but it's 100% true that the British Empire and Russia couldn't have won against the Nazis without America. And America only came down on the Allied side due to a quirk of politics. After commie-friendly FDR died, there was an almost complete reversal of policy toward the conquered Axis and allied USSR and UK. Germany and Japan rapidly became trusted friends again, Soviets were now hated enemies, and the British Empire and French Empire were to be undermined, humiliated, broken up, and brought to heel as unofficial dependencies.

Ah yes, you sure "saved their asses" from keeping their culture and race untainted. Atleast they now have the freedom to be raped by Muhammad and his gang of shitskins

Well done mutt

Attached: Sweden1.png (368x765, 397K)

This lol

They liberated Paris only because it's was on their way to Berlin, got to stop Stalin from spreading

It produced one of the greatest rapist of the french history : A mutt born from a french woman raped by an american nigg.

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Georges

Attached: guy_george-620x330.jpg (620x330, 41K)

>Sit out of the war while millions died
>Soviets do 99%of the work against the Germans
>Join at the end of the war
>Show up in the rubble that was Europe
>"We won!"

Classic

>Are Amerimutts even human?

no

Attached: 1517694604778.png (615x463, 24K)

>you wouldn't exist if not for us

Actually, you wouldn't.
Lafayette says fuck you.

wut, they brought Muhammad on them selves m8, how did we have anything to do with that?

On the upside, we can be sure that this frog is actually white, as it's doubtful any nigger or Arab French is even aware WW2 occurred.

>how did we have anything to do with that?

Wouldn't happened if Hitler won imbecile

They failed to inculcate their values in the youth. Their fault

It's both, but one's in living memory and the other's hundreds of years ago.

People that think the Italian campaign had nothing to do with victory over Germany are as bad as people that think America won the war single handedly.

Holy fuck, you can not make this shit up

Attached: images-8.jpg (200x164, 7K)

>UK hiding in the tube as their shit gets pounded in, oi oh shit m8 we're fucked
>america joins the fight
>suddenly "we shall never surrender! (now)"

if it weren't for montgomery shitting things up, we could have done EVEN MORE to save their asses

I chto? Russkiy khoroshiy yazyk.

all western Europeans are mutt rape babies

Attached: 1515111834553.gif (400x225, 1.38M)

French whores can survive 10 000 dudes a day, and the GI are the inhuman ones here?

Germany would have lost with or without that campaign. Like I said, the Soviets did all the work in defeating Germany, everything else was overkill.
Also Its not like the Italians were militarily competent anyway.

so rather than wish you had actually done something with your new found freedom and our sacrifices I should wish that hitler had succeeded? I get it

I suppose you'd rather we had rebuilt Europe free of charge! Also, blaming us for the sins of modern leaders? That's stupid. Europe had 50+ years to get their shit together. Instead, they spent it erecting a welfare state sustainable only due to heavy American military presence leaving defense budgets unnecessary, and then they chose to import millions of shitskins to burden an already cracking system down to the point of near-future social collapse.

But yeah. Totally our fault for not letting a fascist rule a third of the civilized world. Sure.

were Algerians the first shitskins invited to live in France?

what year did that start?

They weren't that's why it tied down 1-1.5 million German soldiers from 42 to the surrender.

That's a lot of men that would've made a big difference. Imagine if they had 1 million more men before Kursk whole war could've gone differently.

>10,000 men in a day
>1,440 minutes in a day
>6.9 men a minute
>mouth + ass + vag + 2 hands = 5 dicks at a time maximum
>have to use armpits, giving soldiers chafed dicks from French woman armpit hair

Amerimutts have always been niggers

Attached: vintage amerimutt.jpg (736x1098, 281K)

>Post speaking about specifically Paris and MAYBE other parts of Northern France as they came in through the beaches
>Generalises and says "lol all of western europe herdy gerd god bless america"
Same.

>conveniently leave out entire pacific campaign where a bunch of tiny nips were pushing your shit in

>this much autism
>still not knowing you lube the armpits first

RIP greatest, most disciplined army ever. Equaling maybe only to the Romans.

Attached: 1486818548800.jpg (702x886, 181K)

Your women whored themselves to invaders in order to survive, your men laid down their weapons and ran. There’s a reason you guys are known as the biggest cowards in Europe, on the same level as the italians

>most modest behaving and conservative oriented kind of women
>I've ever seen.
Well yeah compared to Brazilians they are kek

Attached: iur.jpg (500x486, 29K)

You French whores.

Don’t you find these threads depressing? More or less like-minded men from western civilization having pissing contests about what our grandfathers went through — my own a pow in Germany until 1945.

Falling for this D&C bullshit is ridiculous. Our country’s are allies to this day and we as generational new-thinkers against globalism share more ideals about the future then we could ever disagree about pertaining to the past.

Don’t take this bate anons

>saved their asses
By reinstalling a jewish regime and cucking the already cucked French to the max

>Your women whored themselves to invaders in order to survive, your men laid down their weapons and ran. There’s a reason you guys are known as the biggest cowards in Europe, on the same level as the italians

Quoi???

youtu.be/n75MDxkxOM4

Attached: géniebouchard29603.jpg (645x645, 66K)

So cucked that they withdrew from NATO, right? Fuck off.

You should be grateful for us whitening your gene pool, Muhammad

americans aren't white

Attached: 1513526411369.png (630x630, 908K)

Americans have never been like-minded to Europe. You began as a rejection of European ideas and values and have remained that way ever since.

Attached: 1517439934037.jpg (850x400, 63K)

Germany should have won

Attached: 35523542572-1-1.png (1548x1851, 2.8M)

Nice propaganda.

Did you see the american version (fury) where the french and german girls were fucking anything that walked for a chocolate bar?

Hillarious.

>Hitler turned every woman in the neation into a prostitute
I wonder how did you figure out how to use a keyboard since you are the biggest brainlet I've seen this week

Jump off a bridge mutt

Regardez ces bons goyims anglos qui crèvent pour leurs maitres Sionistes, cute...

youtu.be/D7cH72Ad6Os

Attached: géniebouchard29609.jpg (960x1200, 201K)

By that logic you should be speaking Jewish

>implying it's good that the allies won

no

Attached: 1481580465339.png (278x288, 205K)

> What is Greek Democracy?
> What is the Roman Republic?
> What is the Magna Carta?

You should read a book, my shitskinned moorish rape baby.

Nice flag btw. Kek

>(((liberators)))