Christianity Is Our Only Shot For The Survival Of Whites & Western Civilisation

I do not adhere to any religion, including Christianity because I realise that Christianity is nothing more than kike bullshit (same with Judaism and Islam) - although I believe in the existence of what you could call 'God'. However, Christianity is our best and only shot at the survival, unity and preservation of Whites/Europeans/Western Civilisation. Christianity is a (((Semitic))) religion, but native Europeans de-Semiticised Christianity and made it something that the Jews feared (and still fear to this day). Christianity is our best and only chance for native Europeans to prevent their demographic replacement and the Islamicisation of the Western World (ESPECIALLY Europe). Even non-religious native Europeans in today's current political and social climate should adopt Christianity as their religion, even if they identify only as 'cultural Christians'. Atheism will NOT unite the European people, nor will European paganism (unfortunately), nor will secularism. Only Christianity has that potential. We need to mix the best aspects of European paganism with the best aspects of Europeanised/de-Semiticised Christianity, while keeping Western countries PERMANENTLY de-jure Christian (so that Western countries will NEVER have democratically elected Sharia governments, nor any other bullshit like that) but also PERMANENTLY de-facto secular so that genuine (read: unkiked) Western scientific progress is not held back by the Church. So what I'm basically saying here is that Church and State should ALWAYS be separated from each other in EVERY Western country, but EVERY Western country should STILL be officially Christian, even though EVERY Western country would be officially Christian IN NAME ONLY.

Attached: christianityworldmap.png (1000x513, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Semitic_languages
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Uralic_languages)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off bot

No, I will NEVER fuck off and the ONLY bot here is YOU. Stay mad, kike shill! kek :)

Attached: 1521634752366.jpg (1100x1386, 307K)

Modern jews aren't semites. Just call an Ashkenazi a Canaanite and see how he reacts. They know. It's just the normies who are in the dark. The ancient Israelites are either purely us or assimilated by Romans and Greeks. Nothing else historically makes sense.

this is true, the numbers are 2 out of 456 ashkenazi's have some connection to Levantine bloodlines because they lasted up until 300AD when christianity was released in its repackaged form.
They also hate being connected to the evil priesthood in the Hyksos dynasty that got chased out with their army, we know the story as poor Moses and the slave jew, when it's the parasitical Pharisees and the cannibalistic Canaanites. Ramses III called them the Sea Peoples too, which could mean that jews were pirates too.

That chart is bullshit, there is no way 65%+ people here are christians. They must go by members (becasue people want to get married in church). Literally 9/10 actual Swedes here are atheist. Never met a a real christian Swede my age.

>9/10 Atheist

Sure, Achmed

I completely agree with you. We Aryans are God's REAL chosen people. Aryans are the REAL Israelites. Jews will become extinct in this century and then we Aryans will conquer the stars. In Hinduism, there is the creator god Brahma and his wife Sarasvati and in the Abrahamic religions, there is Abraham and his wife Sarah. Although Abraham is not a creator god in the Abrahamic religions, he is still considered to be the main patriarch of the Abrahamic religions and since Brahma created this universe, he is kind of a patriarchal figure too, so there seems to be a definite connection there which I think is NOT a (((coincidence))). I believe that there might be some type of link between the Indo-European people and the Afro-Asiatic people (including the Semitic people). There is even a hypothesised language family known as the 'Indo-Semitic language family' (although I call it the 'Indo-European—Afro-Asiatic language family'):

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Semitic_languages

If Indo-Europeans and Afro-Asiatics were originally one people, that's most of the entire caucasoid race covered - except for Basques (who still belong to Haplogroup R1A/R1B, if I remember correctly), Georgians, Hungarians, Finns and Estonians, if I remember correctly. Although there IS a hypothesised language family known as the 'Indo-Uralic language family' (which you can read more about here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Uralic_languages) which, if true, would mean that the Hungarians, Finns and Estonians also share the same ancestry as we do. I believe that the Indo-European languages, the Afro-Asiatic languages and the Uralic languages all form one language group which I call the 'Indo-Uralo-Afroasiatic language family'. Indo-Uralo-Afroasiatic people are responsible for most of the inventions, discoveries and achievements in general throughout human history (with East Asians like Chinese people, Koreans and Japanese people coming in at second place). (end of part 1)

Attached: indouraloafroasiaticlanguages.png (1541x789, 241K)

(start of part 2) I believe that the Aryans/Ancient Indo-Europeans were the original Israelites. If Aryans were the original Israelites as well as God's chosen people and Semites were merely defeated cousins of the Aryans, it would explain why the kikes today want to genocide us white people. Although I think that 'God' in the Bible does not refer to an all-powerful being, but rather to some type of extraterrestrial being (or a group of extraterrestrial beings). (end)

Attached: 1520801916331.jpg (617x923, 97K)

>I believe in God but am not christian, so let's go all to hell by becoming christian even tough I'm aware of the kike lie

>9/10 actual Swedes here are atheist
>9/10 actual Swedes
>actual Swedes
Wow you are more accepting than I am if you consider them Swedes

Yeah, also look into Sumerian stories, which match the OT too, and the Sumerians were considered an Aryan people.

Russia and France aren't that Christian.

Having an icon or an idol on the dash of your car for good luck doesn't count.

How many of these fuckers actually go to church every week?

Attached: zat.jpg (300x168, 5K)

ew look at that map
>be good goy Christian and do everything right
>spend eternity in heaven surrounded by niggers
I’d rather go to hell with the pagans desu

It's not about believing in kike lies, you retard. It's about having something that can unite us, so that we can achieve a common goal - the survival of our people.

>It's about having something that can unite us
Race and culture, the moment you choose religion over culture millions of dindus with crucifixes invade your land.

Yep. This little diddy is overlooked so often on this board.

Yes, I already know about all of that, and I would further add to that my belief that out of the Indo-Uralo-Afroasiatic people, the Indo-Europeans/Aryan people came first, then the Uralics and Afroasiatics split off from us (both linguistically AND genetically due to the passage of time).

Trips of truth!

777 being truth is a jewish concept.

>Race

White-majority countries are STILL white-majority countries (for now) and just because white-majority countries would be officially Christian in my plan does NOT mean that we could not have VERY STRICT immigration policies (I'm talking Japan-tier strictness here) so that us whites ALWAYS remain the majority in white-majority countries.

>culture

Yes, Christian culture. Next!

No it's not. Numerology is an Aryan concept.

Attached: basedkek.png (565x800, 759K)

You don't have the support of european whites, only the support of 4 warhammer aficcionados that mistook the bible for a warhammer fantasy manual. Go out on the fucking street and see if the people of Spain, England, France, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Italy or Greece wanna be christians.

>Go out on the fucking street and see if the people of Spain, England, France, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Italy or Greece wanna be christians.

Just because they don't want to be religious Christians doesn't necessarily mean they don't want to be cultural Christians.

No, they don't, what the hell

The kike cannot survive without the kike worshiper. Kill the christcuck, kill the kike.

Attached: 2caba577-8868-4877-8d63-7e9d9defedf9.jpg (640x637, 61K)

Christianity Discord here: sCqFP2

Nah man, fuck that shit. We stay 'Christian' until our fertility rate is high enough that whites aren't in any danger of being demographically over-run, then we abandon Christianity. Catholic Christianity is particularly good for increasing the white fertility rate as it forbids contraception. We'll abandon Christianity when the white population is fuck-huge.

Larpers need to fucking kill themselves.

Attached: Pagan pederasty.jpg (257x311, 41K)

Goes for you to abbo cunt

>Goes for you to abbo cunt

Fuck off, you dirty Americoon. For every sage you give to this thread, I will reply with a bump for this thread.

Attached: jewnitedstates.jpg (425x240, 27K)

Nope. It's not christianity that saves you, but national unity and respect for your country. Poland is not strong because of our religion. West used to be purely christian as well after all.

We regained our country not so long ago, so we have an idea what we can lose. West was too safe for too long and started getting stupid ideas and becoming too idealistic.

>that map
how could a religion unite all subhuman snow niggers and niggers and beaners
christianity is truly amazing

>Implying that christianity isnt the reason for infertility

Its you again.
Europe was christian for over a 1000 years.
Fertility was just fine throughout that time. Lack of fertility is caused by increase in standard of life and state supporting the old people.
People used to have children to help in earning livelihood. Now they don't have to.
Don't make it another pagan bait thread, please.

Hahahahahaha.
WE WUZ JOOS N SHIET.

Christianity IS the cause of the death of whites and Western Civilization. That's not to say it wasn't integral in it's creation, but the reality remains. It's the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, in this particular civilizational conundrum.

at the very least it should be adopted and forged for battle in the short term. You dont have to put up with cucked christianity, make it better.

Oh, boy.
It has nothing to do with religion.
Poles are just fine, because we don't give our people gibs.

>It's not christianity that saves you, but national unity and respect for your country.

I already know that it's not Christianity that saves us, but national unity and respect for our countries. But how do we achieve this unity? By Christianity. Christians (even if they're only nominal Christians) still form the majority in white-majority countries, so Christianity is our best and only shot at achieving the national unity of which you speak. Atheism won't achieve it, nor will European paganism, nor will secularism. As far as respect for our countries is concerned, national unity is connected to that. We want to save our countries because we respect our countries and the best/only realistic way to save our countries is to unite behind a common, unkiked Christian identity. And if Christianity cannot be unkiked, then why have the kikes historically hated Christ and Christians so much (pic related)?

Attached: talmud.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

You're unbelievable stupid. Never in human history a non imperialistic nation was nationalistic just for the sake of it.

unbelievably*

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Attached: Christianity 2.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

Attached: Christianity 3.png (1578x6054, 1.32M)

You are correct. Nationalism simply for the sake of nationalism achieves nothing but purposeless idealism. Throughout human history, nationalism has been channeled by nations to achieve practical goals.

Attached: Immigration and Christianity.png (1278x1044, 1.28M)

Attached: Turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

Attached: Thats! is a paladin..jpg (1330x1196, 629K)

Attached: Rightful Anger.jpg (1023x815, 153K)

Attached: Tolerance 2.jpg (1255x1034, 378K)

If you need to look for a way to gain unity you already lost.
It's like looking for motivation instead of feeling it internally.
------
I think that christianity is in trouble, because it became too watered down. Too many reformations, assimilated traditions and modifications to it's holy book to be truly relevant. It tried too hard to spread, and lost itself in the process.
Different peoples have different versions of christianity. In Poland christianity is closely tied to our pagan traditions, something that is probably not found in say, USA.
Christianity does not even have a single head of church.

>Poland
>imperialistic
You are the stupid one here.

low IQ detected.

>Scandinavia 65-90% Christian
I'd bet on my life that 98% of Scandinavians have never been to Sunday church. This map is shit.

Excellent argument.

This. Christianity provides a good framework, but like anything else saving your nation requires will and action.

>If you need to look for a way to gain unity you already lost.

I'm not speaking for myself, though. I'm speaking for an entire people. If unity cannot be achieved, then this entire people shall be lost. And yes, WE (not me, but WE) need to look for a way to gain unity. Our people are NOT going to unite simply for the sake of unity. What kind of bullshit idealism is that? Our people will want a REASON for that unity and what better reason than the survival of our own people?

I've never read all of the Bible, but didn't God say in the Bible that he desires all tribes and nations to remain separate from one another?

Not all Christians have historically 'turned the other cheek' (and that's a good thing). Remember the Crusades? When Muslims stole Christian lands, Christian crusaders fucked the Muslims up. Fuck that 'turn the other cheek' BULLSHIT!

Attached: 1509958252131.gif (885x808, 137K)

I meant you as in the people.

Polish people have differences, but we have a set of common ideals shared throughout the society.
The problem is that you assume that survival of your people is of paramount importance, but in fact many of your own probably do not share the same sentiment.
I would say that west is damned, but i root for you guys. If you think that christianity will save you you can try. Unfortunately, with the ammount of muslims in the west, christians will be simply demographically cleansed, so i doubt it is a route that leads to success.

If anything you need to reclaim the notion of what it means to be a member of your nation. Religion is just a part of it.

You do know that if the west falls they will white flight to easteuropeand americaand vote the fucking same once they get it?

>Present-day European 'pagans'
>Not LARPing faggots

Come on. The only thing present-day European 'pagans' have to practice the religion of their ancestors is vague historical reconstructions. They're not practicing authentic European paganism, but a watered-down version of it.

There will be no fall. West will be gradually replaced.

Replace 'pagan' with 'christian' and you still have a true statement.

>

So this is the way the West ends, not with a bang, but a whimper.

>the organization actively destroying white society by importing hordes of foreigners is the solution to the problem they are helping to create
No, nigger, just stop.

Thanks, Germbro.

> "I' "I" "I"

Nobody cares what you think faggot, not your blog

SAGE

Christianity is not actively destroying white society by importing hordes of foreigners, that's Jews you fucking idiot. inb4 "Hurr, they're exactly the same! XD"

Keep saging this thread, because I'll keep bumping this thread in return. Deal with it, you faggot leaf.

>leaf

bump

Attached: waifu.jpg (853x1200, 350K)