Boruto chapter 18

Hawawa and new waifu Akita HYPE.
Discuss chapter here.

>yfw when Salad bar and Snek boi get replaced by Hawawa-chan and Kawaki the Nu-Edgelord as Boruto's cool new friends.

>boruto breads

Sumire x Bolt OTP

Who is this masketta man?

Orochimaru spliced some gens on the side to give Kakashi and Yamato their own child just like with Boruto.

You mean Kakashi and Rin

lets be real this is kakashi's hidden son

At this point, it really could happen. Kawaki is obviosly important for Boruto and they seem to be setting Sumire to a larger role later in the series.

R-Really? I’m in the manga? I’m so happy! B-But why is my skirt so short? Hawawawa...

With Tsunade’s assistant

Weren’t they hanging out?

Who’s the mother?

>that OP image
wewlad

No, seriously, what the fuck? The goddamn chapter in English was linked as the FIRST post of the last thread. Get this fucking pixelated spic garbage out of here.

it's me.

MASAKA

He’s actually Rin’s nephew and a big fan of Kakashi

Some very important questions with Sumire’s manga debut
>Is Sumire still a ninja? Will we ever see her fight again?
>What about Namida and Wasabi? Did they take the exams without her?
>When will Denki and Iwabe appear? Will they take the exams with Metal?
>How much of the movie will be in the show? How will they incorporate the additional characters?
>Why is Sumire a researcher? Could it have anything to do with Nue?
>How will her role as a researcher contribute to the plot? Will she ever take the chunin exams?
>What exactly is Kara’s endgame? How are the aliens/research facility involved?
>What kinds of gadgets are actually going to be used in the field?
>Is Konohamaru going to be okay? Kawaki introduction when?
>Has the shitposter finally been BTFO for good?

>last thread just got deleted after reaching bump limit without archiving
What the fuck, mods?

had a good post explaining what could happen

thread deleted before we could repost it cause the shitposting buried it without any decent replies

>konohamaru
Probably, would be pretty messed up to kill another sarutobi

I want to know what happened to Namida. She's also cute enough to be featured

Training

Who's your favorite character out of the Naruto universe?

Mine is Hatake Kakashi because he's cool without being too edgy and he's also kind hearted.

I can't choose between Denki or ChouChou

"~B-Boruto-kun!~~H-Hwawa!~"

Kakashi is one of the strongest character in series if he wasn't got obliterate by itachi

Namida is the best girl

HYUUGA HINATA IS GETTING MARRIED
OMEDETOU, OMEDETOU

These armpits, uunn...

My god the artist needs to make some r34.

1010's expression is pretty deep here.

I want to lick this armpit forever

>Sitting that close together

They trust each other to hundred percent don't they?

She looks so impregnable.

I wish she and Wasabi get an episode before Sumire joins the R&D division

It's easy for staff to change their minds in the supporting cast, but it's such a waste to put them in OPs then prevent them to form a team with Sumire

Sumire is Genin. They're probably still a team.

>Spic memes

She is the only one already fertile, the others are just kids

Metal Lee was conceived here

> Ikemoto sluts Sarada
> Chocho abd Sarada pose like sluts on covers
>Sumire with short skirt and high heels.

Can't wait until she appears in the manga.

I have fear, ikemoto ruined thicc salada-chan

>new hawawa clothes hinted are actually her manga attire + ZR
Do it, Pierrot

Why not another outfit during the time she's Genin? Better have multiple outfit changes.

Obito desu.

Not because of the Coolest guy meme, but for his actions and all the shit that he did for pure hate against the shitty world that is the ninja world. In some sense, he was right, why live in a shitty reality where you send your kids to die, why can't you have some peaceful life without some Daimyo/Kage fucker telling me what to do?

Stop posting Deviant art

>thicc
>sarada
You have a strange sense of what “thick” looks like

>I wish she and Wasabi get an episode before Sumire joins the R&D division
I am pretty sure that we will have ~50 episodes more of the anime until we get to the chuunin exams, so it would be weird if we don't get at least one episode focused on Sumire's team.

>larger role
Literally what? She is even called special "guest". So far they are setting nothing.

>special “guest”
What are you talking about?

Oh look, the same three pictures as always. Reminder that even Kishi’s boys had “hips”, nothing special.

Hey boys. Sarada-chan here. Ready for perversion.

Is Ikemoto a pedophile?

>Who's your favorite character out of the Naruto universe?
The absolute madman
He may not be the most powerful, but in my book, he won the whole damn manga. Madara is a close second.

You really do sound like tumblr every time you force this shit meme in every thread

Why is the Naruto universe so misogynistic?

>female ninjas have a different name "kunoichi"
>most of the females are medical ninjas
>all of the females always get saved by the men (damsel in distress trope)
>even if the female was a strong shinobi she'll become a stay at home mother if she has a family

fucking creepy desu.

Because Japan, also, you have to go back

This looks soooo wrong....

Is he going to be daijobu?

>>female ninjas have a different name "kunoichi"
There may be a funny reason for this. The Japanese character for woman, 女, can be broken down into three symbols, く(ku),ノ (no),一 (ichi). Though calling female ninjas kunoichi is a recent thing.
>even if the female was a strong shinobi she'll become a stay at home mother if she has a family
Japan does not like married women who work.

Madara

Kishi does not like active women

Hello my fellow champions of taste

Two days since Sumire got forever confirmed manga canon.

>But is there a characters who can defeat Madara Uchiha?

Yes pic related.

Hey guys did Nue actually die or is she still alive?

Didn't that eye seal or whatever on Sumire's palm hint at the nue being alive?

Madara was, and always will be right. Shame the rest of the world was too stubborn/ignorant/stupid to listen to him. He is the true Ninja Jesus

The biggest meme is sumire

No, Black Zetsu stabbed him through when his guard was down. That is not really "defeating" someone

Probably lost some limbs and Sumire ask Katasuke for prosthethics.

Jiraiya easily

She was no guest. She was working here, and Katasuke called her an essential part of the laboratory, and this science stuff and Katasuke's lab definitely will become very important later on, and so will the only girl of the main cast directly related to it.

What's the comfiest Naruto filler episode? It's raining outside and I wanna watch something comfy.

>I didn’t even mention her
Sasuga waifufag

Nue's definitely alive, but it probably can't materialize on Sumire's world because the Gozu Tennou's gate was closed. If she gets the Gozu Tennou back it should be able to materialize back. That or it will be activated by the Jougan again.

When is going to be released the next Boruto manga volume?

I bet it´s going to be the one with higher sales ratings.

Watch the Shouton filler, it's comfy as fuck.

But you can deny

Not him, but deny what? Sumire was clearly featured this chapter wasn't she? It's completely normal that we talk about her.

Kakashi is the best written character.

Why is Kishimoto continuing this abomination? Can't he just do a completely new shonen series?

Kishimoto isn't doing jack shit. He just approves whatever the new writers come up with. I doubt he even cares at this point.

So, free money.

>stop liking things i don't like hurrr

kys

These whole threads are Tumblr, your point?

Essentially, yes. He didn't even bother to create the new manga he was supposed to begin writing after Naruto ended. I think he is just low-key retired at this point.

It'll take even more months since the next chapters would have Boruto and co. check out Konohamaru and do some mystery solving leading to a fight with Ao

And this can all be done without Sumire being involved

>Not posting the best part

Fuck off narutards

We're allowed to discuss everything naruto related on this board for some time now. Get used to it.

>complains about one thread among tens of threads which he can hide any time he wants to

So? I didn't say that Sumire was going to be involved with the Konohamaru and Ao stuff, but the chakra tech stuff is important, as it has been like the main theme of the manga so far, so it will be very important in future arcs, and Sumire is directly related to it.

Jiraiya Ninja Scrolls

Madara