JewTube removes firearms-related channels and content

The purge continues. msn.com/en-us/news/us/youtube-suspends-major-gun-manufacturer-bans-instructional-gun-videos/ar-BBKv9f4

tubefilter.com/2018/03/19/youtube-gun-policy/

Attached: bump-stock[1].jpg (1140x700, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_Inc.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based to be honest. Why glorify literal killing tools?

Google owns youtube. The government owns google.

So we should ban car and automotive-related videos too?
Food-related channels as well?

how can i gain weight?

you guys are so pathetic. it's a tragedy what's happened to your once proud nation. your government doesn't trust you and somehow has you convinced you shouldn't trust yourselves.

fuck off you scottish cunt

Attached: 1518392198098.jpg (123x125, 2K)

Attached: 1463603552916.jpg (966x541, 110K)

Ban all axe and chainsaw videos! No literal tree murdering tools on YouTube.

All I can say is we better not help Europe this time.

Bin the knife, faggot.

They're free to censor, we're free to call them assholes for censoring

News Flash: YouTube is a private company. They don’t have to cater to you. They can remove any video they want with zero reason for it. Don’t like it? Don’t visit YouTube, you triggered faggots.

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x720, 61K)

Not nice. Pretty handy for people who want to find out how to disassemble and clean guns, and make bombs.

Doctors and improper medication kill a hell of a lot more people than guns in the US, should we ban Medical related videos as well?

Yeah, and if I refuse to bake an obnoxious fish-smelling fat butch dyke lesbian couple a cake -- I get my bakery business ruined.

Fuck off shill.

We fucking KNOW what their rights are, FFS
We just think censoring gun vids is shitty and treating its audience like soft children who squeel at loud noises

hickok45 better not get taken down.

So they should also ban all the cutlery related videos right?

Anglo's are the worst posters here. I used to think it was the Germans but even they are more respectable than bongs at this point.

Attached: evil bitch queen of england.jpg (2197x1463, 291K)

"Hate speech" is wildly different every time it is defined. Therefore it does not exist. Also free speech is free speech. If you make any exceptions it becomes speech that is not free

They work with Google but they don't own Google. Big difference.

He has his own website. This is the answer. NRA TV should pick up all these channels.

Yes, they're free to do that, but we, as their customers, are free to criticize their policies and demand the services to be run in a way that is best for us, the customers

>Yeah, and if I refuse to bake an obnoxious fish-smelling fat butch dyke lesbian couple a cake
Get a good lawyer. It's the American way.

>We just think censoring gun vids is shitty and treating its audience like soft children who squeel at loud noises
Make your own video website then. Compete with YouTube. Until then you all sound like triggered snowflakes.

good. Ive been a fan since the first few months of his channel.

An uncensored video streaming site would compete fairly well, provided it's server farm didn't reside somewhere that didn't like freedom.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fucking kikes don't want me to learn proper firearms handling

If you motherfuckers mess with hickock45, consequences will never be the same!!!!

We don't have to put up with this. Quit uploading content to JewTube. Content creators are what make JewTube what it is. Even if you're not a content creator, quit using their shitty site.
bitchute.com

News flash: all the private enterprises operate (or should operate) on the principle of catering us.

It's also a monopoly you dumb faggot. It's time we start enforcing our anti-trust laws and break them up.

Attached: 1417583242478.png (491x491, 285K)

Why?

God damn I hate these kikes

The whole 'You disagree with X on a single issue? Go reproduce the entire business yourself just to alternate on that one thing then' argument is stupid. Of course no one's going to do that.

Then they should make it public that they are a liberal only platform.

>They work with Google but they don't own Google. Big difference.
you've never heard of In-Q-Tel, have you?

No, tell me about it Satan.

Good, let them.

Whoever needs such tutorials can easily get them elsewhere. Jewgle is also promoting much-needed anti-big business sentiment within the GOP

>Make your own video website then
Kill yourself

Wait does this mean gun grandpa and gun jesus aren't on youtube anymore?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In-Q-Tel

>It invests in high-tech companies for the sole purpose of keeping the Central Intelligence Agency, and other intelligence agencies, equipped with the latest in information technology in support of United States intelligence capability.

there's some stuff on there about how they ended up with shares of Google because Google bought a company named Keyhole, which is how they got Google Maps... coincidentally a bunch of US govt spy satellites start with the initials KH, which means Keyhole...

point being though is there's evidence Google was seeded with startup funding from In-Q-Tel, and therefore the government does basically own them

Cars are used for transportation. Guns are used for killing.

And channels critical of israel got shoahed when aipac held their conference earlier this month.

JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN!!!
>JEWTUBE STRIKES AGAIN!!!

Attached: 544922391434.jpg (1100x1706, 501K)

Hickok45 still live so idk what u talking about

>if you complain about a company doing something it automatically means you want government intervention
Not surprised liberals think this

defacto monopoly
bust em up or force them to operate as a public forum

They do. All the time. A large percent of their daily"trending" videos promote homosexuality and liberal thinking. They also have days where they promote refugees and trans rights.

>Cars are used for transportation. Guns are used for killing.
Except in the UK where guns are a little hard to get so they use cars for both

That's fucked up but the real question is, who is the majority shareholder.

>hate speech
>people shooting guns

Reminder that there were renaissance dictatorships with more freedom than America's "democracy."
We are under occupation. It's times like these when everyone should own a gun.

Attached: Australia-enslaved.jpg (1320x2460, 966K)

>walk into the market
>can't buy a spoon unless you're 18 because big brother thinks you can kill someone with it
RULE BRITANNIA

Translation: I'm a fucking kike

US Car deaths in 2017: 40k
US gun deaths in 2017: 38k (including suicides)

Looks like cars, even if they weren't made for killing, are doing a far better job of it than guns.

So fuck off and die.

>Means of conveyances of peace

Attached: graph-for-press-release.jpg (1024x365, 64K)

Well it's time. We can't wait any longer. We have to meme a YouTube alternative into existence and make it successful.

They are clearly liberal. But they have yet to come out and say their site is only for liberal ideas.

buy guns

>how can i gain weight?
Carry two extra magazines, faggot.

God please finish off the eternal Anglo already

I'd love to see a block chain based, kike proof version

Translation: I couldn't come up with an argument.

Why do you think they exist in first place, to give people jobs or earn money to pay taxes? Are you a communist or something?
I don't think they should be legally forced to cater the need of people, but that's just the way any successful company is run, by providing their customers best service possible. Of course Coca-Cola can start selling shit-flavoured soda, but for what purpose? And if they did, people have the right to complain about it, as now they do about the yt policies, would you say then "shut the fuck up, coca cola is a private company, so they can sell whatever drinks they want and you cannot criticize it and say you think it's a stupid idea"?

He didn't need an argument when you kike post that hard, kill yourself

Ha yeah this is a common fallacy in current year isn’t it?

>Restricting free speech
>"based"

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

You're a disgrace to your country.

Hopefully they ban sootch

you're such a faggot. You wanna know what's, "based", ? Americans who told the faggoty brits to fuck off, that's based. Best thing our founding fathers did was recognize the faggotry that is the UK.

I know you bongs consider the USA your greatest ally, but I'll be honest with, I hate you boot licking motherfuckers, hate you all. You are a security state, camera at every urinal and intersection and you faggots eat it up! Lay in your bed, you made it, fucking pussy faggots.

also 8.8/10 tea sipping crumpet eating faggot. Take your buzzwords and fuck off back to plebbit

Attached: britistan.png (981x500, 926K)

If you have a second amendment friendly congressman, call them about breaking up Google. They will have an ideological problem with this, but they will listen. It might just take the fear of government intervention to end this shit. They have way to much control of the distribution of information in this country.

leaves though

Guns are used for protecting people and property

Haha boomstick retards on suicide watch.

Attached: angryamerican.jpg (700x525, 108K)

hickock gone?

Leafs are like your annoying little brother who just happens to piss you off. Bongs are mentally deranged to the point that they can't be fixed.

Keltec yourself.

I'm not going. They can handle their issues on their own.
Besides, the lefties want a civil war this year.

This argument would halfway make sense if Facebook wasn't in bed with the government.

>the lefties want a civil war this year.
#metoo

Bait or a literal degenerate. Either way, off yourself.

>this time
Last time we joined the wrong team and fucked over Europe and the whole white race. Hitler was the last hope of freedom and democracy

Just checked, hickock is still up. Fake news?

Yeah, basically this.
Used to be an anglophile. But the bloom has long since departed from the English rose. It's hard to say if England or swedan is the most cucked nation on earth... I'm gonna have to go with England at this point.
>Muslim mayor, openly sympathetic to terrorists.
>Jimmy savile truth came out, bff with crown prince...britbongs sip tea indifferently
>Men are all effeminate fops
>Women are crass and obese lushes
>Whole nation in competition to outcuck each other.
>Pedophiles brazenly run the whole country
>MI6 running psyops on American citizens

The last straw for user was the bathtime scene with Obama and Prince George. Teasingly pedophilic...Just disgusting.

England is become a cesspit.

BE SANE, BIN THAT BRAIN!

> "wildly different each time"
No.
Does it offend a non-white, a female, a non-heterosexual, or a non-Christian? Then it's hate speech. Every time.

Why are yuros so fucking infantile?

>democracy

Attached: 1521230477837.jpg (422x347, 34K)

Someone needs to make an ancomm wearing an ancap mask meme to mock posts like these

Who gives a shit if that gun grabbing cunt gets taken down.

Yeah sure, tell that to the people forced to bake cakes to faggots like yourself

>That's fucked up but the real question is, who is the majority shareholder.
Google is just a subsidiary to parent company Alphabet - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alphabet_Inc.

You're such a goddam faggot I can hear your lisp all the way across the pond.

I can’t wait until Britbong niggers are arrested for visiting Sup Forums. You guys have become worse than leafs. Somehow you think someone hobby should be censored because you’re a nigger loving faggot. Won’t make our guns go away.

Attached: 358A2619-BAB5-46B0-AB9E-2B4FE04678E1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

>

Attached: A45A73B4-6976-4D3F-B8E1-D732DA530FA3.png (800x800, 1.36M)

This is the beginning of the end. Honestly when you get rid of the 1st and second amendment on your platform what else is next? YouTube is going down the shitter and we really could use a greater alternative platform.

Have you handed in your butter knives and picked up your government issued butt plug yet?

Mr & Mrs American turn them all in

those fucking brits I fucking hate them so much

" ellow mate " shut up inbreed hillbilly

Youtube vs firearms discussion Discord here: sCqFP2