Texas Bombing Suspect

By now everyone as heard the news about the bomber and that he is dead. I have some questions and hopefully we can get some answers.

1) Why do you guys think the bomber kept changing his MO?

2) Do you guys think he got cocky by going inside the FedEx Building?

3) Do you think we will ever learn the real motive?

Attached: Mark Anthony Conditt.jpg (299x168, 6K)

4) Do you think he had any help?

pls no let me thread ded bros

delete ur thread and kys

no u

It's because he loves Drumpf #resistence

It's a shame that they killed him but he was asking for it by going inside that FedEx Building.

Oh look another killer without a male father figure in his life.

He was Mormon like [mcmullin] and El Hombre Romney.

Let's take a moment to thank FedEx the private enterprise that worked to locate and capture the suspect.

Attached: castaway1[1].jpg (245x281, 97K)

>3) Do you think we will ever learn the real motive?
Depends on if his motive fits the narrative. If it doesn't, it'll be memoryholed with a week.

That's what i'm afraid of

Biggest mass shooting in American history still doesn't have a motive, so don't hold your breath

Except Trump has Twitter and the White House
>Austin bomber was a sick animal! but that's what happens when the lying media pumps out FAKE NEWS

Yea why don't we know it? I'm not a conspiracy guy but like what other explanation is there

Yeah, because whatever it was went against the narrative. ISIS? Mossad? ATF?

Is it really that unfathomable to believe he was just crazy? You can't really rationalize when, you know, you're insane.

Then there would've been evidence he was crazy and they would've released it. There is none

>Then there would've been evidence he was crazy and they would've released it
>they would've released it
I don't think so, because that doesn't fit the narrative (right-wing terrorism, in order to crack down on nationalist expression). If there was proof he was mentally ill, they just wouldn't stay anything so as to not undermine the right-wing terrorist narrative - leave it deliberately ambiguous, and the idea stays rooted in peoples' minds.

The problem that causes most people to go the conspiracy route for the Vegas Shooting is because the guy had so many guns.

Not necessarily. He was rich. People let crazy rich people get away with a lot just because they're rich.

but they told us all about Adam Lanza's mental illnesses and that was used waaaaay more to push an agenda than this

It wasn't so much the objective to suppress right-wing expression when Sandy Hook happened, so they just used it to shill for gun control, instead.

Speaking of Adam Lanza. They are actually in court right now trying to get Adam Lanza's Journal released to the public.

>1) Why do you guys think the bomber kept changing his MO?
he was a patsy or mkultra victim or blackmailed
>2) Do you guys think he got cocky by going inside the FedEx Building?
yes but that could be apart of it, like he WANTED to get caught, very odd
>3) Do you think we will ever learn the real motive?
if im right the motive is to get the media into anti conservative anti right wing mode

yes, and as ex security I'd say that getting that many guns inside controlled area without help is highly unlikely