Is the UK a meme country?

Attached: 1521650562436.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

They're a meme caliphate, actually

Attached: britkiss.jpg (720x1280, 291K)

Attached: 1521650562436.jpg (1280x720, 269K)

inb4 "b-but trump"

Guess I know where I’m going for my next vacation

These are dark times but so is the case for every western nation currently.

Turning the UK into a worldwide laughingstock for their willingness to abandon freedom of speech to protect the unstable and violent tendencies of Islamist is Part and Parcel of existing in the modern times.

Attached: 1521232600792.jpg (850x618, 158K)

Well when you DECLARE terrorism part and PARCEL of your daily life it becomes a nightmarish meme of sorts. A real horror show filled with backstabbings and the like. Schizophrenics and Achmeds running wild. Danger zone.

Did you steal that from Molymeme?

that's just not true at all. Portugal, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, and many others all seem to be getting on fine. maybe that's the case for every English speaking nation currently

better renew yer kissing license, m8

>Pajeet Khan
>165cm
>not a fucktoy for white faggots
Explain yourself, Britain!

The UK is a pathetic joke but Sadiq has fuck all power. People need to stop attacking him and start attacking the government instead - they're the cunts who are actually ruining this country, Sadiq is just a convenient scapegoat to prevent people from tackling the bigger issue.

>British teen boys just cant stop kissing each other

That is haram. But don't worry britbongs, once Sharia law is fully implemented all of these problems will vanish. Inshallah Sadiq Khan will drive the wh*te infidels north and secure us a muslim homeland.

Attached: Sheikh of London.jpg (534x447, 91K)

Sadiq represents both the current and future of the UK. He is the current and future target for ridicule.

Attached: 1521243717980.jpg (496x680, 83K)

yes

Perhaps but there is more to the situation than just Muslims and all that. It's leftist policies, creeping degeneracy and general loss of identity.
It may not be happening right this moment in some areas but once they're completely surrounded they will gradually begin to change also. there are different tactics for different regions and countries but the objective is the same.

>Italy
Nope, overrun by third world apes. Might uncuck themselves
>Portugal
Only problem is stagnet economy
>Norway
Cucked by EU (and yes I do realise the irony of a brit saying that) being flooded by 3rd world apes.
>Switzerland
Threat of being overrun by 3rd world apes.
Other countries in the EU aren't looking too good, see Germany, France, Austria, Spain, Sweden.
Another thing, outside of Europe the only 1st world nations are English speaking apart from Japan.

Bots crossed

none of these countries have even 10% "third worlders"

For over a thousand years Roman conquerors returning from the wars enjoyed the honor of triumph, a tumultuous parade. In the procession came trumpeteers, musicians and strange animals from conquered territories, together with carts laden with treasure and captured armaments. The conquerors rode in a triumphal chariot, the dazed prisoners walking in chains before him. Sometimes his children robed in white stood with him in the chariot or rode the trace horses. A slave stood behind the conqueror holding a golden crown and whispering in his ear a warning: that all glory is fleeting.

Yes

Attached: england.jpg (2048x1536, 181K)

I used to think that there were not many bots on Sup Forums, but I've noticed that trend in several threads over the past weeks. Ive seen a second poster repeat the thread description shortly after the thread was made. Its made me rethink how each thread is created.

Is this the uk's attempt to become funny again? Cus the whole world is starting to laugh at your "jokes" once again.
>keep it up

IN fairness this is about Scotland and not the UK. Scotland has a different court and has a different prosecution service. Something we clearly made a mistake in allowing them to have.

ALTHOUGH, the Supreme Court in London is superior to all of their courts so Dankula can appeal the silly sheriffs in Scotland (but its another couple of years of his life fucked no doubt.

perro caca