Leave Garou to me!

Leave Garou to me!

Suiryu isn't even S Class hero tier. Well, maybe PPP tier, but that's not saying much.

The only S class requirement is being able to beat a demon level by yourself.

I'd like to see him try

He looked pretty good when he went full Shiryu mode, too bad I don't think we'll ever see him again.

Is he the strongest human in OPM world?
I mean he even beat Saitama without using removing his band limiter.
inb4 it was Charanko he beat haha not funny

Put your trip back on niggerstar

Haha yes funny

> chinese
> better
no

>implying he won't become a hero

Garou would probably fuck him up.

He got tossed around by Gouketsu, but then so did Genos, I suppose.
Either way, I doubt he could beat Garou as it stands, Garou is the best Silver Fang ever produced and adapts in combat obscenely fast.

Garou is so boring, holy shit.

Come to think of it, Suiryu was able to take out one of those crow demons that were Demon class, but then so did Inazumax and Snek.
It's possible he could be low S-tier, but he'd be the worst opponent to put against Garou, considering that Garou just learns other people's martial arts techniques in seconds.

Suiryu was able to break Bakuzan's toe in his heavily injured state and Bakuzan was classified as dragon. Suiryu would have wiped the floor of Bakuzan. He's mid S class at the very least.

He's S Class around Puri-Puri level since they're both jobbers.

for a guy with zero experience in fighting monsters, he did well in his already fucked up condition, also he got more character growth in two chapters than what Wan Piss Luffy has had in over 15 years. Which in my opinion makes him a great future support character

he's injured at the time tho

Mid class? I doubt he'd beat Genos, they seem fairly even. Maybe like Metal Bat or something, at a push.
>Suiryu would have wiped the floor of Bakuzan.
I think he could have won if he'd been in top condition, maybe. Wiped the floor? I really, really doubt it, considering that even Choze gave him some trouble. If Choze had been Dragon, Gouketsu would probably have mentioned it.

I fear he'd be like Tien-tier or even worse, Yamcha.

Well Genos is OPM's Krillin and still generally gets a better deal, so it probably wouldn't be that bad.

Seeing as he's a lazy martial arts genius, I bet he could get a frieza-tier powerboost from a little training

>Luffy
As opposed to Saitama, amirite?

So the general consensus is ONE > Oda

It's just like rock paper scissors, just be psychic and fight the martial artist and you win. It is twice as effective against fighting type pokemon.

Ranma?

of course, thats why the physical saitama lost against the psychic alien octopus

>implying Saitama is a fighting type
Please, there isn't a category for the type of Pokémon Saitama is. Plus he'said a legendary with insane resistances, even fighting moves do nothing to him.

get your pokemon analogys back to

Suiryu is AT LEAST bottom-S class. I'd probably put him closer to mid-S class.

As much as I liked Suiryu, he would lose and Garou would end up stronger.

>pokémon
>Sup Forums

>triggered his favorite character has a type weakness
The Pokémon Manga and Anime would like to have a word with you.

>Garou would end up stronger.
This is the core problem, Suiryu is the perfect enemy for Garou in that he'll give him even more to learn. Stuff that's useless against Saitama (but what isn't), but good against almost everyone else, including Suiryu himself.

Man what a wasted potential, it would be more fun if he was one kick man, i'm already getting tired of garou's edgy teenager ass he's not going anywhere, suiryu looks great and adds to the lore of the world, there are strong humans that aren't popular, same how saitama started, he's a bit greedy and only think about having fun, that is literally what would anybody do if he had the same strength.

Garou is webcomic canon, Suiryu isn't. Them's the breaks, unfortunately.

>Garou is not going anywhere
>Suiryu adds to the lore of the world
My fucking sides. I hope you are comfortable and well strapped because we are going for a wild Garou ride, son.

let's revise this, we had a genius and his animal test subjects, the sea king, an alien planet destroyer, but now we have some random faggot who wants to play the monster but not really? canon or not, suiryu was a minor step up, at this point, the MA and monster cells are more interesting than any garou chapter, yes it will be a long ride, but it's a shittier one, the longer he goes the more disappointed i get over the previous villains.

>I don't like it so it's shit
Garou has the most interesting Arc in OPM, if you don't like it, that's alright, but you are just downplaying it to "some random faggot who wants to be a monster but not really" and that's retarded. We get a character with an interesting story, charisma, amazing fights, and on top of that it's a human underdog who grows stronger instead of the monster of the week. You don't like it, ok, but don't be retarded spewing that nonsensical shit.

>We get a character with an interesting story
lol
>as a kid, roots for monster(s) because he felt sorry for it
>somehow dedicates his entire life to hunting heros and "being a monster"
>monsters want to recruit him
>he's says "fuck off"

10/10 character

Gouketsu is dragon.

He beat the demon while protecting a qtpie

You forgot the part where he likes a fair battle. The monsters never get a fair match and instead get tagged team or lose in some stupid way. Garou wanted fairness and also he liked the monsters powers. That manifested into intrigue but he wasn't evil. He never killed anybody.

The guy has depth, stop being a little turd.

What interesting story and charisma? he's just the top disciple who went rogue because he learned everything his master has to offer who was also bullied in childhood, he wants to be a monster yet kills monsters, it's being different for the sake of being different, the fights are nothing special either, he has no special techniques of his own, all he does is absorbing existing techniques and execute them poorly, people who think he's cool never see the consequences of his actions, he injured people on duty in the middle of an invasion, he basically indirectly doomed a lot people just by that, what did he add to the world really?

You are just oversimplifying everything and being a faggot about it. Sasuga, ESL-kun.

>people who think he's cool never see the consequences of his actions, he injured people on duty in the middle of an invasion, he basically indirectly doomed a lot people just by that
I can't believe I have to explain this to you, but it's a fucking manga, you sperg. People can think an antihero or a villain is cool in fiction. Can't you tell reality from fiction? This is the true power of autism.

nice argument

>That manifested into intrigue but he wasn't evil. He never killed anybody.

>You forgot the part where he likes a fair battle
yeah, that's why he went after all the weakest heros, what a good character, wow!
>He never killed anybody.
except indirectly causing hundreds, if not thousands of deaths due to attacking the defenders of humanity
>You are just oversimplifying everything
You guys really proved me wrong, oh man how will I ever recover

>You forgot the part where he likes a fair battle.
No, he hates the idea of the popular people winning. Television Monsters were just a convenient vehicle for his own real life circumstances since he was made to play the role of the monster as a kid.
He's really not that deep user.

>People can think an antihero or a villain is cool in fiction
Sure but that doesn't make the character's actions any less retarded whether you like him or not.

>Can't you tell reality from fiction?
What does this have to do with the characters actions?

>being this mad and so wrong at the same time about a character
You know what? That's cool, you win. I hope you enjoy the next two (or even more) years of the manga, faggot.

You know what i'll enjoy more? garou getting BTFO'd at the end if it

>No argument
>Y-you win I guess
Cute
>hope you enjoy the next two (or even more) years
Why wouldn't I? It's not Garou that annoys me but fags like you who dick ride him all the time. He's an interesting character for what he is, and what he'll do for the other heroes will make the current arc of the webcomic more interesting.

Garou was cool, but also a stepping stone to a conversation about how heroes handle despair. Previously a lot of them couldn't see the concept because they stood at the tops of humanity.

But the best part is that no matter how big a monster Garou thought himself to be, nobody remembers him save a handful of people.

Leave Garou's dignity to me.

Based Saitama

>That's cool, you win
Hey, it really means a lot to me to get some recognition for once in my life.
Thanks buddy, I appreciate it.

Choze was demon.

What happened to sanic?

>10/10 design
>Dies after a single fight
It's a goddam waste if you ask me. Dude could be a Kamen Rider villain.

Cooked a demon bud without realising he was supposed to eat it raw.
Got the runs instead of monster transformation.

That's it? he doesn't appear after that point? what a waste...

That's the case for every monster tho, only lame/bland looking characters end up being op

That was his latest appearance in the manga. He's presumably more relevant in the webcomic.

Not every monster, Gouketsu looked pretty boring as just a buff martial artist with multi-eyes. Granted characters like Black Spern, Rover, Fuhrer Ugly, and Evil Natural Water are pretty bland themselves so you're also not completely wrong either.

It's implied that 100% Suiryu could have beat Gouketsu, a dragon threat monster, and as far as we know only a few S class heroes can deal with them 1 on 1.

>100% Suiryu could have beat Gouketsu
HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

holy shit how many chapters until we get this?

are you stupid

Powerlevels are irrelevant, choose a real topic instead faggot.

Who has better muscles, Suiryu or Garou? List sources and examples.

Deep Sea King pre-rain. Heart Nipple Pasties on immaculate pecs just seal the deal for me.

I kinda want him to fuck me, no homo