ITT: characters that never should've had a romance arc

ITT: characters that never should've had a romance arc

>tfw no good leskinen route

You could've just posted Okabe.

Are you going to explain why?

Because she fucking stole Mayushii's Hikoboshi-sama

Well maybe Mayushii should have actually made a move on him during the years she's known him.

why?

>Mayuri is second best by a milimiter close.

Threadly reminder the S;G is the Rick And Morty of Animes.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Steins;gate. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of otaku culture and theoretical physics, most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Okabe's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his persona draws heavily from Nordic mythology, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Steins;gate truly ARE fools- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Okabe's existential catchphrase "the choice of Steins;gate" which itself is a cryptic reference to Einstein's theory of relativity. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chiyomaru Shikura's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Steins;gate tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. El psy kongroo

this is the best version i've read

im tired of this meem

Kurisu > Maho > Suzuha > Mayuri

I got banned for a week for making my own version of this, would not recommend it.

IMAGINE

WHAT SUZUHAS SPATS SMELL LIKE AFTER WORKOUT

That's pretty fucking lewd.

>Okabe calls both Kurisu and Mayuri his Orihimes at the end of 0
Between that and his reaction to the thought of Mayuri getting married, I'm surprised more people weren't upset.

Don't lewd Maho like this.

This is actually pretty accurate.

Only applies to anime only fags.

Steins gate zero was a fucking mistake.

Zero is ok, not as good as S;G but it's still good.

I literally just finished the original VN yesterday after putting it off for years. Is 0 really not worth my time?

Swap Suzuha for Mayuri and then it's a deal.

Play it user.

As someone who thought 0 was pretty meh, I’d say that 0, just like all SciADVs, is still worth your time.

Like an invitation.

Alright cool, thanks guys. I'll pick it up soon. I had a lot of fun with the first.

Play it so you can see what happens in order to reach true ending. That portrait of Okabe MGS style was on purpose?

Oh boy. More time travel bullshit. I love it.

you're in for a ride then.

0 is fun. Despite the moaning and groaning, most of us really liked it.

It looks like fun from what I read about it. I was just afraid it would've fucked with my enjoyment of the first, like sequels do sometimes.

If anything it'll make you appreciate the first even more.

How long is it compared to the first? I completed the original just under 30 hours.

Maybe a bit shorter.

Shorter by like 5 hours I would say.

20 - 25 hours, depending on how fast you read and whether you let the voice lines play.

Is she /fit/'s waifu?

Awesome. Now I'm itching to play it. Thanks for putting up with my dumbass questions.

/fit/ didn't really take to Suzuha like /sci/ did to Kurisu, but they still like her a lot.

Have fun user.

Suzu was my favorite girl until Maho.

because if she didn't I might not have fallen for her and wouldn't have to deal with the fact that she's not real

>FBI
??

Do you think Kurisu calls Okabe daddy during sex?

Only when being choked.

Well, you tell me.

Yes.

No, I'm pretty sure that goes to Evafags, they waifu trash like Asuka.

>addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion

I think this is my favorite part of this. Its so redundant it cracks me up.

Is it true Kurisu likes black men?

Kurisu is pure, so no.

She has a cuckold fetish, she tried to get Okabe and Maho together.

>pure
>is a huge shitposter that also browses degenerate shit such as /x/
I don't think so

Is /x/ really that degenerate? Isn't it just silly conspiracies and "how 2 summon succubus?"

But she didn't know Okabe and her alpha self had a thing!

What is degenerate about browsing /x/? It shows she is into conspiracy theories!

"how 2 summon succubus" is very pure. There's a thread right now on /x/ "snorting sperm as memory aid, telepathy, possession". How do you think Kurisu is so smart? Also, the "x" key is pretty close to the "d" key on a keyboard, and I'm sure she browses /x/ in incognito so she has to type it out each time.

Not enough people have played 0 I think.

>spoiler
DELETE

Also, doesn't she like yaoi? You could defend her for a lot of things but no one degenerate enough to like that could be called pure. She's as pure as you are, user.

See, you're confused. She's a pervert, not impure.

She is perverted, so she thinks about dicks. She lives in America, so she's probably also thought of black dick. You're the one who said , implying that being pure means that she does not like black men. Her being pure or not is irrelevant to her liking black men.

I'm not the same user, user.

N-NANI?

Kurisu is literally ashamed of show her figure in a swimming outfit in front of men, not to mention she's socially awkard. There is no proof she's impure.

fug, she is such a qt

She browses @channel, of course she's anything but pure. Get real son.

But anons are untouched virgins, the purest kind of person there is.

>played through 0 on launch
>was trying to complete all the routes
>somehow got to the true ending before I got to the Maho route
>tell myself I'll get back to it eventually
>a year later I still haven't touched it yet
Tell me, is the Maho route worth it for someone who forget pretty much everything

Yes.

The cutest.

How high do we rank on the purity scale, really?

Not many people are pure enough to retain the virginity well into their 20s.

i really wonder if that was meant to be canon, mayuri is so cute HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Don't expect okabe getting Maho by all means, but everything that happens in that one is amazing.

The Maho ending is definitely my favorite one and I can't believe they actually made Moeka into a likable character in it too.

>But she didn't know Okabe and her alpha self had a thing!
What about that VN where she is supportive of Okabe's decision to go for Mayuri?

I know, right? i couldn't believe my feels when she rushes to save maho

If you're talking about Darling, the shift to Delta happens way before Kurisu seriously starts falling for him.

>seriously starts falling
So she just has some feelings but ships him with another girl in two VNs? How is that not being a cuck?

Hey. Just played the original VN yesterday here. I can't speak for 0 but in the original, she had no idea that Okabe, had feelings for her until the very end. All she really knew was that Okabe had gone through time over a dozen times to save Mayuri. So how could she expect him to have feelings for her? If she really wanted him to be happy, she would support him in what he's risked life and limb to accomplish, saving Mayuri.

In 0 she's an AI copy from before she even met him, and in Darling she only considers him a friend unless you choose her route. makes a good point too.

>If she really wanted him to be happy
This is literal cuck thinking.

>In 0 she's an AI copy from before she even met him
In one route she literally reading steiners herself despite being an AI. Besides, she shows interest in Okabe and asks if the two of them had a thing before she died. As for Darling, you said it yourself that she showed no "serious interest", not no interest at all.

Leskinen is legit my favorite character in 0
Why did people stop talking about him

It kind of reminds of Yukino in ANOTHER, where she gives up on Hachiman, so her friend Yui can be happy.

He became a meme so people are hesitant to post him.

Kurisu is the epitome of pure waifubait, they can't call her a cuck

>Kurisu
>Waifubait

That's mayuri imo.

No, it's Kurisu. Mayuri is the childhood friend, they're never the go-to waifubait. Kurisu gets sexualized a lot more and is put in more skimpy outfits too.