CHR*STIANITY HELD WHITES STRONG FOR 2000 YEARS!

When a chr*stian tells you that show him this picture. And tell him that chr*stianity actually managed to fuck the white race up in a mere 2000 years.

Attached: 1521399885997.png (1200x1835, 701K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zaidpub.com/2011/09/01/spermo-gnosis-or-suck-like-an-egyptian-the-holy-grail-of-the-christian-eucharist”-is-founded-on-ancient-semen-drinking-rites/
youtube.com/watch?v=qktgBBvdipQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white people had no civilization or culture before christianity

>No culture
wtf
>muh civilization
pic related

Attached: superior.jpg (923x1200, 265K)

>Who built Egypt?
I bet your Mockingbird programming will kick in now

Attached: main-qimg-2e4e95a51ca32dc9923f092a36f003be-c.jpg (602x930, 122K)

Report for spammed, off topic trolling.

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Attached: Christianity 2.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

The mutation which brought about fair skin only came about between 6000 and 10000 years ago.

Attached: ackchyually.png (225x225, 9K)

Attached: Christianity 3.png (1578x6054, 1.32M)

Egypt was corrupt and had no culture and tried to destroy the Jews
Rome came to greatness under Christianity. Before Christianity it was a barbaric degenerate kingdom

Attached: Turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

Attached: Immigration and Christianity.png (1278x1044, 1.28M)

Paganism hasn't and won't survive Islam.

Attached: Tolerance 2.jpg (1255x1034, 378K)

Attached: Rightful Anger.jpg (1023x815, 153K)

dumbass

Attached: romb1.png (1600x968, 2.97M)

By drinking semen we shall gain the power of Odin and preserve the white race!!!
Come home whiteman!!!

Attached: 1521054704100.jpg (500x430, 173K)

pretty sure this is a pagan larping as a Christian

Only instance of islam and paganism that exists is when pagans raided muslims lmao.

There’s always the guy who still thinks the Exodus or Egyptian slavery of Jews actually happened when there is absolutely 0 historical evidence.

>ignoring greece and rome

god you christkikes are delusional

Odinism is the future religion of whitey if he wants to survive.

Med Pagans

>being this retarded
I'm not even a Pagan (that stuff was all wiped out, so it's just pure LARPery now) but to say that Christianity made the Roman Empire great is fucking retarded.

Attached: oy-vey-muh-templet-stronk-pagan-europe-interesting-jews-are-23360140.png (500x397, 114K)

zaidpub.com/2011/09/01/spermo-gnosis-or-suck-like-an-egyptian-the-holy-grail-of-the-christian-eucharist”-is-founded-on-ancient-semen-drinking-rites/

Nobody wants to be a Christian, it's the quickest dying religion on earth.

Sup Forums : meds aren't white
also Sup Forums : roman and greek culture was white
????????

northern europeans had nothing to show for before christianity

>implying paganism is a belief
Israel, from where Christianity originated, being inbetween Africa, Asia, and Europe, was ideally situated for the Gospel eventually to go out and fill the entire globe, as it has, with unprecedented growth. Christianity is the largest, most successful movement in history.

The number of people who have ever been born is approximately 105 billion. Due to exponential growth, about 2% were born in the 100,000 years before Christ came to earth. The amount of time that passed for that first 2% is irrelevant. It is possible this time was necessary for the development of the knowledge and events necessary for the calling of Abraham out of modern day Iraq into the land of Israel, the Roman peace, the system of Roman roads, the Greek language prevalent throughout the area, etc. necessary for the calling forth of Jesus. If He'd come earlier in human history, there is no reason to believe the records of His relationship with man would be as reliable, nor that it would have been profitable for God or mankind.

Odinists will actually have to breed in order for that to be a possibility

Attached: 1521571595335.jpg (255x238, 10K)

Except you aren't going to be raiding Islam any time soon...

Thats because christianity is getting the gibs for that. How is that working out?

Attached: eaga.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Thats how christians look actually. Put a fedora on a pope lol.

>leftists spam endless threads claiming everyone isn't white
>Sup Forums doesn't consider these people white

Lmao

Christian hangs are so bad.

Bantz*

>listening to the shills
Your first mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=qktgBBvdipQ

Attached: 1499454550544.jpg (1024x478, 92K)

There is no point taking the arguments of pagans on this board seriously. They are mainly composed of angry teenagers and kikes LARPing

Why do White Nationalists "Pagans" want to go back to a time where whites* would kill their neighbors who lived only 100 km away? Why does it always end up the most extreme "pure" white imperialist faction, causes the most white dysgenic deaths? Are most Nat Soc spergs simply not born with the in-group cooperation gene, like their nigger counterparts?

Attached: dd4.png (600x600, 210K)

Not very good for the Christians I imagine. But at least they still exist in the Islamic world. Pagans do not exist in the Islamic world.

yes let's start worshipping trees and stones again

Athiests and pagans are to blame for what has befallen the white race, they have provoked the Lord to anger. This all happened before. They should all repent today.

Isaiah 4-7:
Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward. Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment. Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Paganism is what happens when Atheists face an identity crisis.

>Whites under christianity where united as fuck!

Attached: bruh.jpg (474x465, 23K)

Better than worshiping a weak faggot like Jesus

LOL I must have struck a nerve with this one. Im not even Christian but atleast I have respect for them. All of these Norse/Greek animal fucking rock worshiping religions are cringier than Islam and fedora atheism. You will never breed

>Athiests and pagans are to blame for what has befallen the white race
Actually that's the protestants. They created the "freedom ideology" that would later be used by all the rot that the west now faces (including atheists and neo-pagans).

Yeah duh.. Why are you comparing a kike desert religion with the european polytheism when you say that pagans do not exist in the desert world?

Christianity makes islam look appealing kek

Reminder that most white people throughout history have been Christian.

Attached: Human Population Growth Graph.jpg (633x318, 59K)

oh great wooden father tree
please satisfy my wife's pussy with your divine girth and bark
since i'm a failure as a lover

>All of these Norse/Greek animal fucking rock worshiping religions are cringier than Islam and fedora atheism.
I mean at least go with a cool middle eastern paganism like Saturn (which is God btw) or Ba'alism.

Yeah. If compared on a spectrum, where murdering my third cousin 20,000 years ago, VS, nation States today, we are more United then ever.

that pic related is western culture WITHOUT Christianity dumbass

>Rome came to greatness
I hate this fucking meme. Rome was a hiccup in western civilization that stymied progress and was over reliant on slave labor to get anything done. Also Christianity, like the other Abrahamic faiths, is shit and a Jew trick to sell off White Paganism to Jewish control. Read a fucking book, nigger

Nile Valley Africans built Egypt dumbass. God, stop stealing peoples cultures

Attached: 220px-Ny_Carlsberg_Glypthotek_-_Schatzmeister_Gebu.jpg (220x293, 11K)

>Im not even Christian
uhuh..

Attached: 1519971394175.jpg (426x510, 41K)

Get off the computer. Turn off your lights. Sell your car and throw out your cell phone. After your done, please by all means, share your critical insights on the last 2000 years.

All hail Saturn

Attached: saturn-hexagon.jpg (720x480, 16K)

Even though I consider myself an atheist all of the cringe from the pagan posters and obvious shilling against Christianity has made me realize that if there is any truth in this insane world it is to be foind within Christianity. In fact idiots like Varg have probably made more atheists Christians than any pastor Ive ever met

When the fuck did we let balts in?

>white people had no civilization or culture before Christianity
what kind of retarded shit did i just read?

Attached: 1516575134174.png (882x797, 129K)

>I.. i am not controlled opposition g..guys..

Western Europe didnt either

>joseph mary and her son

When 1010101039123 years of pagan advancement is outdone by 50 of christian.

Attached: 1518985023397.jpg (700x700, 47K)

Be careful with those sharp edges kiddo

Attached: 1517362805077.jpg (683x910, 307K)

>i can't for an argument

We know

Christianity is what civilized you white niggers. Before that, you were all literal niggers that pillaged and raped villages across Europe.

>goverment planted neopagans
>DEUS VULT BROTHERS 10NTH CRUSADE WHEN?

Attached: notalarp.jpg (259x194, 8K)

It's not edgy if it's true, go wash your enemies feet

and across africa and middle east

HomoHitler thought Christianity was weak and sided with islam like Germany is doing again today. He was hammered by Christian USA P51 Mustangs.

Attached: hitler+as+gay[1].png (337x450, 145K)

>wotan and all that invented after 500 AD
>yeshua supposedly in 30 AD
>the god of abraham like 800 years before that, afaik

and Christianity led to "the enlightenment" that lead to Protestantism that lead to liberalism that lead to Marxism.

Attached: 1507992414785.gif (330x216, 966K)

t. Inbred kike scared his christfag servants might wake up

Christians are weak, especially compared to Muslims

It looks like christianity fucked up humanity big time.

>We wuz kangs
Ancient Egyptians were Hamitic

This guy gets it. I would add that Protestantism lead to freedom/liberalism which is the source of all our problems.

>Civilized you white niggers
Outside the Roman Empire were the so called Barbarians. They had better technology and culture than the Jew lovers did. Seriously, read a book nigger, any book on that time period, and don't post on my board ever again.

i like that these asses think we werent literal cavement for the first 80k year of that. and even after that "paganism" is a collective term for all sorts of fucked up shit and ancient rituals and not a rulebook on how to form societies with high levels of stability if they were the romans would have met with the "North gaelic empire that ruled scandinavia and northern germany or someshit. they didnt because pagans were farmers or raiders with nigger mentality and morality

Attached: 27459988_10156094679854568_2446239212009195663_n.jpg (500x375, 35K)

Go wash your balls. How does it feel that your own ancestors abandoned their semen drinking religion with Christianity. You are a failure and a dead end, you will die without ever getting a chance to reproduce and and continue your beliefs through future generations - just as the dead religion of your defeated ancestors

and merchantile capitalsm lead to the patronige of the renaissance and with christianity it lead to the enlighenment. i think you will agree that the idea of you having rights is good while communism isnt so cut of the branch not the tree

USELESS THREAD FOR USELESS PEOPLE

OGGFAAAAAA OGGGAAAAAA

>USELESS
>THREAD
>FOR
>USELESS
>PEOPLE

OGGFAAAHHHH!!!!!! OOWOSOAOSOAOAOAOAOAOAO

Attached: 9726AC24-F677-4A59-8BB5-EFFF13764097.png (300x250, 104K)

"Pagan" isn't a religion

(((the enlightenment)))

You're wrong, just simply wrong. Why does nu-Sup Forums take shitposted history as gospel? The Northern societies were more culturally and technologically advanced than the Romans, especially after Christianity cucked them. Also you shouldn't be talking Hungary, everyone here with half a brain knows you aren't literate

Varg is right, remove Christianity, return to paganism.

How old are you?

Not very christ like of you to speak to me that way, you're obviously not a real Christian. Quit larping

>nigger slaves

????????????????????? why do you jews try to steal Egyptian history and culture by saying it's black when niggers were nothing but dick washing slaves?

Attached: 1505844261708.jpg (1760x2164, 1M)

>paganism
What is your particular God?

burger education.
winning raids=/=better technology.the raiders who founded hungary and settled down knew that their old ways would stand if the wanted to keep the land for farming and defend it from other countries

Im not Christian. I even stated earlier in this thread that Im an atheist. I just enjoy fucking with all teenagers who LARP as semen drinking vikings

>What is ancient Greece
>What is ancient Rome
You may be joking but with Christfags it is impossible to tell

Sage

Attached: afar.png (540x756, 737K)