Does pol believe in god?

Attached: 23795518_1646365378757343_6224069687989677004_n.png (720x712, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t
youtube.com/watch?v=P7ZcKEZh_6U
youtube.com/watch?v=tdGAdsym22Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=zu7revUCefw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no desu

We are God, user
Everything is, the universe is
And we exist to experience it so that when we die we add our experience to the great Absolute

yes i think...but i am not a christian tho

do you think God is something like super-intelligent being?

No but religion should be used by society to keep the masses in line and on the right path.

Attached: rose-window-and-crucifix-small.jpg (500x952, 580K)

nein

yes sir. Nothing else matters but God.

YES, REPENT SINNER

Absolutly not.

No, I'm a Neo-pantheist

how so sure?

No

Of course, what else should we believe in?

Because of science and because life sucks.

Yes I believe in supreme being who love us so much that he send most of his creations to place of torture and suffering upon their death.

\\'''

Attached: christianity summarized in one image.jpg (652x774, 274K)

Also This

As much as I believe in the holocaust.

Of course.

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Attached: Christianity 2.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

Attached: Christianity 3.png (1578x6054, 1.32M)

how science disproofs god lol? And life isn't suck. Your life maybe is..depend on circumstances of course

Attached: Turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

Attached: Immigration and Christianity.png (1278x1044, 1.28M)

Sup Forums is a christian board. Get with the times.

i am not christian

No. While I won't deny religion had it's uses long in the past, and had paved the way for the modern sciences, it's current state leaves much to be desired. From the cucked, racemixers, and faggots to the Fundamentalists who either do nothing to stop degeneracy other than yell at it or pick all the wrong targets (Metal music, fantasy novels, Dnd, etc.)
In our current day and age, most people don't seem to consider their holy or divine when determining their morality. Most of it has instead been reduced to personal or group opinion, whether it's an optimistic or pragmatic view. This in turn had lead to the previously mentioned degradation and devaluation of religion, and it's what will lead to it's inevitable fall.
Personally, I think that to best preserve morality we must teach it in terms of pragmatism and reason. Not only explaining what is moral, but why it's moral in either general or specific detail. Sure it'll be a long process, and of course not everyone will be on board with it, but the resulting moral base will be more grounded in reality, and thus more resistant to future corruption.

this is the gayest image i've ever seen

Attached: 1520572359373.jpg (600x568, 38K)

Reminder to report the spammed anti-Christian threads that are so often shilled here. They are off topic and only ment to troll.

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

You don't believe it existed but wish it did?

Attached: Beaver on Morality.png (2218x1814, 1.58M)

Attached: NatSoc.jpg (1024x878, 196K)

Of course.

yeah your dad gave it to me

no, its a Neo-pagan Nazi esoteric board

That Church is Illuminati shit, it isn't God. Positioning and patterning is key to understanding the occult. But pretty however false shit, dressing itself as Christianity.

Attached: angry.jpg (686x1162, 445K)

You should
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t

youtube.com/watch?v=P7ZcKEZh_6U

If God isn't real then explain this.

Attached: 2625_600.jpg (600x450, 59K)

Attached: prove that god doesnt exist.jpg (733x1024, 199K)

He is I am currently studying him right now.

E to the Z

Attached: sky-kangz.gif (800x6703, 1.22M)

>)
Fuck off Jew.

IT DOESN'T MATTER. All that matters is whether you are pro or anti White.

>Is it Pagan?
youtube.com/watch?v=tdGAdsym22Q

>A message to White Christians:
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: Christians-And-Atheists-Unite-For-A-Common-Cause.png (698x308, 211K)

do you see, smell or feel oxygen?

worship the kike

Attached: kiku.jpg (750x629, 178K)

feel

Consciousness is the matrix upon which all things manifest. Nigger.

Attached: proxy.jpg (736x1056, 453K)

>Smell
Yes
>Feel
Yes
>See
No
Two out of three isn't bad.

See this ID?
See his posts?
Do not reply to a faggot only around to cause shit.

Attached: Bait 1.jpg (680x649, 74K)

hell yeah i believe in god

Attached: jewish tricks.jpg (800x800, 41K)

If there is a god, either he isn't omnipotent or he doesn't love us unconditionally. How else do you explain why he made satan, allowed humans to become corrupt and then, after they die, decide their eternal fate by asking if they believe in the right book?

Would have been better to mention Atoms instead, they make up everything. Yet are absolutely undetectable to the human senses and have in comparison to how long we've been around for relatively a new concept.

Attached: 1520827234.jpg (500x501, 42K)

oxygen doesnt smell lol

i don't believe in christian god

It does have a scent, you've just gotten so used to it over the years that you've become blind to it. Like how a person who surrounds themselves in constant filth and animal sweat doesn't notice it after a while.

No. I haven't come across any agruments that would convince me to believe in one.

Alright faggot, then what does it smell like? Burden of proof is on you for this.

if you know HE exists and u r lying in here just for giggles you going to hell bro sorry along with lucifer

you do realize i can use the same argue over the existence of god right?

i am not christian

God is a jew. deal with it.

Attached: Kept.jpg (500x627, 94K)

No, but I don't countersignal Christians unless they're doing obviously stupid shit like disallowing human genetic testing/modification or bitching about aborting downies.

No. Are you saying there is no way to detect or examine oxygen?

I wish there was a god to save us, but I see nothing. I still pray, hoping fore some answer. My parents are dead, my country is dying and I am dying too.

God exists stop punishing yourself and being stupid try and help yourself coward
olr smoke some crack and go to hell

course

That was areally cruel deed

i fucking hate your god 2

It smells like oxygen, obviously. The same way water tastes.

Except God isn't observable by one of the five senses and is also reasonably unlikely to exist for a wider assortment of reasons, from the philosophical to the scientific. I see your point, and I admit I just wanted to put in another sense for the sake of it, but I do have my point and reasoning.

Look I know we got alot of new people here. But what the fuck happened Sup Forums, this discussion is absolutely terrible. It's almost if a bunch of angsty teenagers are posting, or the mentally retarded. I remember when conversation was much, much better than this. It's starting to become /x/ tier which is why I left long ago.

yes but with our current technology. Ancient people couldn't detect it...So maybe we could detect somehow divine existence in the future

Nope

I do. We are part of his plan but he does not "love" us or have some special destiny for us. We are just a type of gear in his giant machine. Look inside a wristwatch. You want the watch to work and the gears are all needed for this end but do you really give a shit about the third gear to the left?

Yet from my view water doesn't taste like anything. Just bland and tasteless, the only thing that does make it slightly different from other water is how it's prepared and what's floating in it.

Okay great, when people find any evidence for god I may have a reason to believe in one.

When compressed and liquidated at low temperatures, you can see Oxygen in its liquid state.
youtube.com/watch?v=zu7revUCefw

WELL

COWBOY DAN’S A MAJOR PLAYER IN THE COWBOY SCENE

You don't believe in the god of moses? Is god the manifest will of the jewish priesthood?

Thats what happens when you try to explain GOD like you are something more bro u mad xd

Nietzsche didn't even hate god, or want to "kill" him. He was talking about society's rejection of morality and how nihilism would consume people

He thought the only moral life was living in spite of nihilism and building something from the chaos of life

Unfortunately, vaporlord fedorafags have co-opted him as a /r/atheism mascot

>vaporlord fedorafags have co-opted him as a /r/atheism mascot
So, kind of like what Hitler did?

God isn't a super intelligent being
It connects everything. God has no physicality.
Thoughts and emotions with energy behind (think group meditations) do "God's" work.
Without the web (God) we would be unable to influence reality.
It is sad that we have written off things naked to our eyes as purely "supernatural." This is a limitless reality and we are ruining ourselves with human ideals and man made definitions that may not even be correct.

Feel the power of the warp!

not at all. Most of the Greek philosophers proved god exists by reason and logic. Also many scientists believed in god. Particles and atoms aren't observable either but they do exist

believe? no.. Know? Yes.

and the first 2 posts are the best posts imo.
very accurate truths, and completely different perspectives.

you can see oxygen by following a specific process, why you couldn't see or feel or hear god but following a process too?

Why and how did Hitler come into this? I'm just saying that people misunderstand (rather, don't even bother to read) Nietzsche's writings. They'd rather walk around jerking themselves off to the idea that "le edgy God is le dead" *pulls on vape and instinctively clasps Darwin Fish pin*

Most of the people itt saying nope are butthurt newfags from reddit -- the atheist mecca.

Non-belief in God is just the cognitive dissonance of the ego to believe nothing is incomprehensible and to have absolute faith in man, whilst believing God is a man and thus doesn't exist because man is too weak to be God.

Attached: 1400923974365.jpg (621x800, 127K)

And numerous other philosophers and scientists have the opposite opinion, and can provide good reason for it. The reason we're even having this argument in the first place is because both of these opinions have their own weight to them from the numerous centuries of humanity gathering knowledge.
>Particles and atoms aren't observable either but they do exist
Except the thing is, we have observed them. Sure it took quite a bit of technology, but we have observed them.

Particles and atoms are observable.
>Atomic Force Microscopy
Reason and logic? You mean they made an inference.

Well that is up to you to prove.
You can prove air exists by simply shoving an empty glass underwater.

Yes, but not in the way the bible presents. God is the sum of all parts, in the same way are are the sum of our organs, which are the sum of our tissues, and cells, and so on. Going up a level human or living consciousness makes a new "body" and if you go up far enough you come to God. Did God create this universe? I am unsure. Maybe it and God happened simultaneously.
The idea that something had to be created by something else is very... Human thinking. The universe doesn't work the way we think. We think based on how the universe works.

Visual depiction of God the Father is forbidden.

he hated christianity though

what guarantees you offer that in the near or far future we won't be able to observe the divine?

spot. on.

>Unfortunately, vaporlord fedorafags have co-opted him as a /r/atheism mascot
It's unfortunate that they show their ignorance?