Russia Meddling is REAL Trumptards!!!

This will be really unpopular here, but honestly, I don't see what this nothingburger is all about. Its hard for me to see any Trump ties to Russia--I mean, except for the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing and the Tillerson thing and the Sessions thing and the Kushner thing and the Wray thing and the Morgan, Lewis, & Bockius “Russian Law Firm of the Year” thing and the Carter Page thing and the Roger Stone thing and the 198 Million voter records thing and the Felix Sater thing and the Boris Ephsteyn thing and the Rosneft thing and the Gazprom thing and the Sergey Gorkov banker thing and the Azerbajain thing and the “I love Putin” thing and the Donald Trump, Jr. thing and the Lavrov thing and the Sergey Kislyak thing and the Oval Office thing and the Gingrich/Kislyak phone calls thing and the Russian Business Interests thing and the Emoluments Clause thing and the Alex Schnaider thing and the hack of the DNC thing and the Guccifer 2.0 thing and the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing and the Russians mysteriously dying thing and Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing and the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing and the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing and the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing and the Cyprus bank thing and Trump not releasing his tax returns thing and the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing and the election hacking thing and the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing and the Steele Dossier thing and the Sally Yates can’t testify thing and the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing

Attached: this destroys the drumpflets.png (500x389, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mpbeOCKZFfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

....And the Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing and the Chaffetz not willing to start an investigation thing and the Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation thing and the appointment of Pam Bondi who was bribed by Trump in the Trump University scandal appointed to head the investigation thing and the alfa-bank thing and the VEB thing and the The White House going into full-on cover-up mode, refusing to turn over the documents related to the hiring and subsequent firing of Flynn thing and the Chaffetz and White House blaming the poor vetting of Flynn on Obama thing and the Poland and British intelligence gave information regarding the hacking back in 2015 to Paul Ryan and he didn't do anything thing and the Agent M16 following the money thing and the Trump team KNEW about Flynn's involvement but hired him anyway thing and the let’s fire Comey thing and the Mueller let’s fire him too thing and the Election night Russian trademark gifts thing and the Russian diplomatic compound electronic equipment destruction thing and the let’s give back the diplomatic compounds back to the Russians thing and the let’s back away from Cuba thing and the donny Jr met with Russians thing and now Trump's secret second meeting with his boss Putin.

Attached: drumpfkin = new hitler.jpg (629x466, 72K)

Neat opinion kiddo

>opinion
awww, babbys first complete denial of reality

>be you
>make a very well detailed shitpost
>claim all Republicans support Putin
>think that typing all this is worthwhile your time.

I really pity that you can't do anything in your life, sage

Attached: images (15).jpg (246x205, 9K)

So manic, didn't even have time for punctuation.

As a liberal millennial, Donald J. Trump AKA Drumpf is #NotMyPresident. I know personally 150 trans kids that have killed themselves after Klumpf was announced as the winner, and recently, my 8 year old two-spirit demi-daughter said "Daddy, when is Trump going to start putting us in gas chambers like the 60 million Jews!"

This is what Trump is doing to our kids. But it gets worse. As I was walking down the street yesterday, some white males came up to me and said,"Hey , We are establishing a fascist America, we will kill all niggers and kikes and there is nothing that you can do about it." They then chuckled softly and took off my Im With Her hat and then they literally stare raped me in front of hundreds of people in broad daylight and no one cared!

America is racist, sexist, ableist, xenophobic, classist, religionist, and esoteric Neo-Nazi White Nationalist White Supremacist Pepeist. I watch "The Resistance" with Keith Olbermann and proudly stand with Hollywood actors, EDUCATED college students and professors, media journalists, Democrats, Libertarians, Greens, many Republicans, and the international community as we fight the overreaching massive Trumpian dicatatorship that has taken over our country.

So yeah, straight white cis males need to remove me because strong, proud, independent liberal millennial men like me are the future and there's no changing it.

Attached: drumpf small hands.jpg (800x800, 158K)

>flag
Mind your own godforsaken buisness, loser

Sage

>zero proofs
JUST

DRUMPF lost by a massive margin. Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION votes. She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular president of all time.

Attached: drumpfkins btfo.jpg (1774x1201, 237K)

Attached: 5734648573.jpg (1620x599, 226K)

Fuck off. You're probably the same Serbia spammer faggot from the 2016 election.

sage

she lost get over yourself

What a coincidence that zuckerberg and soros (and probably others) recently sold facebook shares, just before exposing these news. If they are willing to give up control through social media, there must be an underlying objective. And the Russian government had nothing to do with this. What is worrying is that Trump, and not only him but every other political figure, has been collecting data from social media to influence democracy.
There are no good guys. But there's something really fishy here that goes further than that small redpill.

Yeah yeah keep up the shill spam all you fucking want.

Attached: Comming backlash.png (1296x6328, 905K)

Attached: opposition.png (1280x5314, 1.62M)

Attached: Libertarianism.png (1231x441, 25K)

And why are Styx, molyneux, and many other youtubers silent about this?

reminder it was seth rich gate

My wife and I sold our wedding and engagement rings to buy guns and gun training courses. We won't let them take our multicultural neighbors some day. We all need to train ourselves to protect our democracy before it's too late. It sucks that I wake up crying every day now because this is our world. I wasn't meant to be a soldier I was a cheese maker. I made fucking cheese. But now I'm a soldier thrown into some Hitler remake god it's awful.

Attached: drumpfalumpfalumpfkin = hitler but worse..gif (400x380, 2.26M)

yeah a load of emails scandals being buried

thanks for bumping my thread with all of your conspiratard white supremacist nazi alt right kkk drumpfkin propaganda sweetie :)

Attached: plumpf btfo.jpg (1854x927, 310K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mpbeOCKZFfQ
Mark Turnbull: “We just put information into the bloodstream of the internet, and then, and then watch it grow, give it a little push every now and again… like a remote control. It has to happen without anyone thinking, ‘that’s propaganda’, because the moment you think ‘that’s propaganda,’ the next question is, ‘who’s put that out?’...So we have to be very subtle.”
This is classic tradecraft.
The influence has to be appear subtle so that the influence can continue without resistance, for as long as possible.
Precisely how Putin's influence over Trump cannot be so blatant that we demand his removal from office. Plausible Deniability to optimize effect and duration without exposure.

at least you'll be able to defend yourself when those neighbors decide to enrich you

Same image, some post, All Spam.
Report it for off topic trolling, do not reply.

Attached: WW2 and Banking.png (1680x2975, 835K)

Redpill me please.
Is there a connection between Seth Rich and Cambridge Anal ytica