HAPPENING OF HAPPENINGS

SECOND SPECIAL COUNCIL
>INCOMING
SECOND SPECIAL COUNCIL
>INCOMING
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/03/house-gop-leaders-scalise-mccarthy-sign-letter-demanding-second-special-counsel/

Attached: 647468.jpg (829x710, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0QdDou11Rww
washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-comey-book-rollout-coincides-with-ig-report-new-questions-about-his-actions
politico.com/story/2018/03/15/comey-book-extreme-secrecy-fbi-trump-463818
archive.is/ZdPYG
youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg
youtube.com/watch?v=723nXARriik
thehill.com/homenews/administration/334173-comey-once-tried-to-hide-among-wh-curtains-to-avoid-trump-report
thegatewaypundit.com
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/976420417090015232
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2nd special council is a smokescreen. IG report is coming out.

Will be a good road map for prosecutors on the special council to use ! Cant wait !

>COUNCIL

Attached: walter.jpg (269x300, 26K)

IG report will come out...someday
Q

The Seth Rich family attorney was just shot in the back twice, and hit with a car twice, the perp is a "Former Marine" and US Govt employ, just like X Files

The Alex Jones Channel
Published on Mar 21, 2018
A former Marine has been charged with shooting and running over Republican lobbyist Jack Burkman, who conducted a controversial investigation of former DNC staffer Seth Rich’s murder.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QdDou11Rww

Damn Burkman was deep into it
More meat for the new prosecutors to go after

What is his prediction on the level of redaction? 98 or 99 percent?

bump

IG doesn't have subpoena power brainlet.

Attached: 1520027174398.png (685x723, 32K)

No, but Mueller and IG are working togehter.

Attached: gaishtienberg_10.jpg (822x476, 294K)

>gatewaypundit

Maybe im too retarded but I do not see how Muller is a good guy without extrapolation.

Incoming copypasta

All the world's a stage. Trump let McCabe become FBI director when he fired Comey and that wasn't for no reason. I think that firing McCabe was a shot across the bow signaling that the flood gates are open and INDICTMENTS are gonna start coming out. McCabe and Comey are going to avoid imprisonment and their punishment is public humiliation from the God Emperor. This would also make sense in the context of Mueller being /ourguy'/ which he objectively is at this point.

washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/columnists/byron-york-comey-book-rollout-coincides-with-ig-report-new-questions-about-his-actions

politico.com/story/2018/03/15/comey-book-extreme-secrecy-fbi-trump-463818
archive.is/ZdPYG

Remember that the deep state wanted to keep Comey in his position because he was compromised and they could stifle investigations. Trump and Comey orchestrated his firing so that from the outside looking in it looked like they opposed each other. Trump interviewed Mueller the day before Rosenstein appointed him. It came out a few days ago that Mueller had been investigating a convicted pedophiles with ties to a ton of JEWS. Get ready for the swamp to be drained.

youtube.com/watch?v=rg12DQhwTgg

youtube.com/watch?v=723nXARriik

thehill.com/homenews/administration/334173-comey-once-tried-to-hide-among-wh-curtains-to-avoid-trump-report

In hindsight these events and statements are so ridiculous and for an FBI director to say them is even more ridiculous. Especially Comey saying "If I were stronger" I can't believe it actually worked.

Attached: 1502533519926.jpg (2322x1536, 2.35M)

trump had the word changed, shill

>I'm a jew cause you dont know the difference between council and counsel

Attached: solodoubt.png (382x346, 300K)

Interesting. When does IG report come out?

Attached: trouble.jpg (1500x1500, 515K)

>pic name
I'm pretty sure that's Gordon Ramsey, not Hope Solo.

>The Alex Jones Channel
You honestly, genuinely need to fuck off with the shilling.

>reminder that mueller being "/ourguy/" is leftypol shitposting that they have already admitted to.

Lol no.

Except I explained my reasoning and you're a faggot.

I will start believing this shit when I actaully see an indictment. Until then its just political grandstanding

didn't deny what I said though

Because the burden of proof lies on the accuser (((you))).

wishful larp

Kike shill.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like that to be so true, but I'm an adult genX, no time for MillennialBoomertier shite.

>but I'm an adult genX, no time for MillennialBoomertier shite.
nobody talks like this but kike shills

Lol you're glowing

kek out loud, c'mon don't be mad that no one believes your copy pasta larp. Let me guess you still believe Comey is our guy?

>How do you do fellow citizens of Sup Forums
Hey, Rabbi, Whatcha doin?

I invoke TempleOS protection!

Listen, don't larp. It's not that complex. Deep is after Trump. The rats are not making deals.

>Listen, don't larp. It's not that complex. Deep is after Trump. The rats are not making deals.
How come you keep deflecting. You've been called out by multiple people in thsi thread already.

called out for what? opposing your shitty mueller is our guy meme. Never go full Mueller.

You haven't explained your reasoning or evidence at all to anyone and you've just called anything you don't agree with ridiculous. Your lack of evidence or explanation is because you're a paid shill.

The evidence is that it's insanely outlandish. Ok, Let me entertain that Mueller is ourguy to feed into your crazy, what's the holdup? What are they waiting for? I'm sure if this were true they'd have enough dirt to bring everyone down, no? You think Mueller will flip the script in Trump's favor, baka.

>The evidence is that it's insanely outlandish
Proved my point. Thank you, kike.

Attached: DUqha6oX0AAzYQQ.jpg (927x1200, 340K)

Proved what point? Ad-hominums are not arguments. Prove to me that some how Mueller is somehow a double agent for Trump.

That your a shill because you have no evidence or reasoning. Many such cases, Sad.

Means nothing. I like those indictments to be true, but again means nothing. No way if this was true this would not be leaked with actual proof.

And there it is. Zero proof only wishful larp conjecture.

>Zero proof only wishful larp conjecture.
You're projecting again. Try harder.

>2121
Who are you user?

Proof? No, then keep the tin-foil Tom Clancy to a minimum.

>Proof? No, then keep the tin-foil Tom Clancy to a minimum.
You have no proof and you have no arguments. You're a braindead Jew and I've exposed you in this thread for what you are.

Burden of proof is on you, because your larp is not based on reality.

>Burden of proof is on you, because your larp is not based on reality.

Attached: 1504490874422.jpg (645x729, 100K)

is that you? Is Comey still our guy?

Attached: 1518098193637.jpg (645x729, 109K)

If Mueller is not our guy, then...

1. Why did Trump interview Mueller one day before Mueller was appointed special counsel? They said it was for FBI director role, but Mueller already served a full term and cant legally be appointed FBI director, so what were they really talking about?

2. Why did Tony Podesta quit his job and lose his company when Mueller's first indictments came out?

3. Why was Flynn case postponed/delayed?

4. Why did Mueller revoke Comey's immunity and why did the MSM not report this?

5. Why did Mueller fire Strzok months before the public even knew about his biased text messages when he had no reason to at the time?

I'm amazed they could spend so much time and effort investigating whether a crime was even committed.

No shit what a faggot...Yo guyz I'm GENx I'm cool and shit and I think Boomers are gay LOL amirite?

Trump could not keep a talking point about not congratulating Putin from leaking and this child is out here saying Mueller is our guy for more than a year.

I missed the last two. How does Mueller fire Strzonk?

He was dismissed from the "Russia probe" for being anti-trump... and many of the things the MSM reports about Mueller's probe happened months before the MSM even knew about it and many of it is also fake news.

Remember this

Attached: 8g8jk7f17x3z.jpg (947x392, 81K)

>le gateway pundit

Also,

6. Why is Mueller's most recent witness a convicted pedophile with links to the Clintons? (See picture)

Attached: i0000z3r-13l8elijpg.jpg (500x375, 98K)

George Nader

5. Mueller needed to fire Strzok because keeping him on would tank his entire witch hunt.
4. Zero actual proof this is real.
3. Duh because of Strzok comprising the judge and literally everything else he did, fruit from the poisonous tree doctrine.
2. Mueller gave him the heads up disappear because it would implicate Hillary and even Mueller himself. Show me by name that Tony Podesta has been officially indicted.
1. Yes the made laughed it up because no one advised Trump that Mueller couldn't serve more years as a FBI chief. Yes those advisers are fired.

>we need to drag this nothingburger out at the taxpayers expense

Fucking libtards

Your nose has been revealed.

Nice try, kike.

Silly Leaf worry about your goofy PM

your times up, kike

Attached: 1520564929848.png (785x757, 100K)

Day of the rake when?

Rosenstein signed off on spying on Carter page. Why did the fisa judge who went to a dinner party with( Peter strzok and his hoe) resign after accepting Mike flyns guilty plea without reason. Hint hint he'd know we'd all be talking about it. Can you pardon somebody for not lying to the Fbi when comey wouldn't prosecute Hilary Clinton why would he prosecute flyn and why would the secret court have authority over flyns guilty plea? Whole thing is above the constitution and legally designed to make you go bankrupt at 96% conviction rate. No special council for Hilary or corrupt doj or Fbi while these people secret society dinner party to impeach and coup a sitting president. Give me a break this is worse then Watergate for Obama and he is still couping the president with these kike jew media's and Hollywood conglomerate race mixing Globalism and open borders and Sanctuary cities. This isn't America this is forced multiculturalism and trump is fighting back on all fronts.

Attached: 1506306368361.jpg (540x533, 53K)

RR signing off on spying on informant Page is a huge tell. Hilarious larp Dossier too. Trump is fighting off treasonous ideologues.

I know he helped cover up 9/11 investigations. Even if he has ‘flipped,’ he still deserves to hang. No one involved in that atrocity should live.

>thegatewaypundit.com

Attached: 5675954.jpg (1024x490, 67K)

TWO SPECIAL COUNSELS. KIKE SHILLS ALL OVER THIS THREAD. TODAY IS A FUCKING GREAT DAY!

TWO SCOOPS
>TWO SPECIAL COUNSELS
TWO SCOOPS
>TWO SPECIAL COUNSELS
TWO SCOOPS
>TWO SPECIAL COUNSELS
TWO SCOOPS
>TWO SPECIAL COUNSELS
TWO SCOOPS
>TWO SPECIAL COUNSELS
TWO SCOOPS
>TWO SPECIAL COUNSELS
TWO SCOOPS
>TWO SPECIAL COUNSELS

I'm glad that Trump tweeted this with quoted grammar mistakes and all. Why? Because it's really him and not some PR manicured lying bullshit like O

I want to believe, user

2nd SP is proof that Trump is combatting Mueller's witch hunt. Scalia knows the type of evil he is facing, dude is a Patriot who has taken a bullet.

Noticed all those (((Mueller is ourguy))) bailed out on the thread.

Attached: 85p45.jpg (645x729, 77K)

“Special Council is told to find crimes, whether a crime exists or not. I was opposed to the selection of Mueller to be Special Council. I am still opposed to it. I think President Trump was right when he said there never should have been a Special Council appointed because..... twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/976420417090015232

let me guess, Mueller is still our guy?

I can't stand those faggots. Their not kike Shills? I figured they were commies. Shareblue must have vetted interest in witch hunt mueller

I can spot a con a mile away.

>what is theatrics

do you really believe Trump also is angry at Sessions? its all a show. Hes separating himself from everyone so that it won't look like hes locking up his political opponents when the day of the rope arrives.

why do you think there HASNT been a 2nd special counsel appointed yet? because there doesn't need to be.

you'll see soon enough. 18,500 indictments didn't just appear out of no where.

also
>23 posts by this ID

and you still failed to answer the questions. claiming "Hurr no evidence of that" "hurr because no one advised Trump Mueller couldn't serve again" "hurrr mueller gave him the heads up!" are non-answers, just your opinions being passed off as fact.

The Awan case is whats gonna bring down the ZOG btw.

Was Trump angry at Rex? Was he mad at Kelly? Was that all theater?

>durrrr rex and kelly are apart of the justice department
>durrr hurrr check out my strawman

Attached: 1519259533235.jpg (3939x2871, 3.92M)

This is huge. We had almost run out of fake news nonhappenings to shitpost about 24/7 for 18 months

Attached: 1519338612415.jpg (2031x4783, 2.57M)

I fucking kekd

18,500+ INDICTMENTS

IGNORE KIKE SHILLS

Attached: 1520810203249.jpg (1524x3014, 2.96M)

Attached: 1519791322947.jpg (2465x1435, 995K)

Actually posted a infographics for lunatics collage? Stick to leaf politics.

Attached: 1521162245285.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

I bet you got an entire file of pics on your computer, LMAO

>26 posts by this ID

Attached: 1521314484637.png (400x400, 55K)

counsel finds Mueller counsel a witch hunt. Abuses of power discover. Trump vindicated. Kekland liberated.

Attached: kek.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

make it 27. trying to get you to stop being so leafy. You got Castro's son Trudeau spazzing out his leafdoms and your is still talking about Mueller is ourguy, literally buying a rake as I type this.

All of this shit is so fucking dumb. Trump should have declared marshal law if he was serious about saving the US and "draining the swam" (he's a fucking cuck and should have called it for what it is, killing jews and traitors) but instead the jews are still doing whatever they want. Our society is still destroying itself while subhuman parasites bleed us dry.

Nothing will get better unless we go 1488. We have no future until we do.

Attached: 1518361703766.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

Mueller can investigate any other crimes that come up. Any low rent prosecutor would have had everybody locked by now. Mueller ourguy, I usually ignore those posts, but today time to clown a fool