Full english breakfast

Here's an idea, that might wake up the bongs.
Start a campaign to ban pork products, such as bacon and sausages from british supermarkets and also alcohol, because it is intolarant to muslims. What do you think pol?

Attached: 0ab2d2ce16772b8734cc93fa3df420ba.jpg (736x736, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bv9tEKKx
youtube.com/watch?v=XQWfhmWZtyM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm on board.
Start a forum and a way for me to spread this from the Staties.
There is also processed blood there, and offense to two of the Abrahamic Goat Weaving forums at least.

They do that already, if a muslim moves next door to a butcher they have the butcher closed down because the smell of pork offends them, somehow.

You're missing the fried toast, the boxty, the hash browns, and the fucking bacon. Saddest bread pudding and tomato ever.

#FullRacistBreakfast

Isn't is also horrible for them to see all those pubs,
I feel so sorry for them, those intolarant pubs must be closed down in order to be more inclusive.

nobody goes to pubs these days anyway

Lets do it. Fuck the bongs.

Attached: british teeth.jpg (475x275, 57K)

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

All the more reason to ban that racist beer.
#BanRacistBitter

>was perviously in cans
nothing in the picture was ever in a can

fine by me, most beer is fizzy piss water

Too much business would have to be shut down. From the farms all the way to corner stores and restaurants. No one would take this seriously.

Sometimes i wonder if the misc is still cucked

Why would you asume that's my dinner?
some fucking picture from the internet. I know this question is somewhat reduntant, you being a burger and all, but are you retarded.

this
full english breakfasts have racist undertones because it implies that muslims aren't fully english

Hey new friend that happens to be about a 5 year old pasta

How did the last campaign go? The Allah posters.

i'm sure it is. stopped posting there when mods started banning people for hating whiteknights

They should just make you buy a license to consume proper English breakfast. The money collected can go to build more mosques.

>bong not recognizing best copypasta EVAR

pastebin.com/bv9tEKKx

Attached: exactly.png (500x375, 287K)

combat the islamisation of britain by helping to islamize it further. I don't think you've thought this through have you.

There are already haal subways that don't have any pork products because they are close to muslim areas and butchers forced to close if they refuse to stop selling pork. There's regular campaigns to get schools to remove pork products from their dinner menus.

I suspect the minimum price for alcohol is just a stepping stone to remove alcohol completely too.

Keep the pork, get islam out.

I can't seem to be able to get proper blood sausage her which you can cook up :^(

You should have the Mozzies closed down instead.

Dude, I'm on your side.
This is just and idea for a "Trigger Mechanism" to wake up the population.

Thats actually a full Irish. British full breakfast is disgusting and degenerate. Our breakfast has a bit of soda bread and a slice of tomato for some reason

This would cause a race riot in the minority English communities

It’d probably be successful

The population already sees it, that's why our government keeps passing all these anti hate speech laws to stop people talking about it.

What happens with things like this is muslims play the victim, gets new law protecting them and carry on being cunts knowing that our government will always cowtow to them.

behold
the russian breakfast

youtube.com/watch?v=XQWfhmWZtyM

Full Irish and Full English are 80% simmilar

If banning free speech doesn't wake them up banning sausages won't. The Brits as a people are ruined.

>British full breakfast is disgusting and degenerate
How is beans, a fired egg, bacon, sausages, black pudding and a tomato degenerate?
Do all nu-Sup Forums faggots not understand what degenerate actually means and think its just some epic May May xD insult

Time to make some posters

The pub trade is going down the toilet in the UK because of Muslims

The reality is most people are too cucked. They would rather give up their sausages to avoid being labeled racist. Also, all the veggie and vegan fags will support this too.

im english. please do this. theres no way the british will give up pork. all the fat fuck degenerates will go mental. most white brits hate muslim they just dont care enough

does this actually happen...?

I think you're wrong, there is nothing in the world more sacred to a brit than sausages.

Attached: bacon privilege.jpg (1000x664, 154K)

Have you seen all the other shit Britain's taking seriously? It's not that far fetched...

Attached: 9CB0A314-421C-4CC8-BE76-51562B770FC6.jpg (432x326, 189K)

Disgusting mongrel food. Your culture is dead

They'll actually do it, and nothing will happen.
You know this to be true.

What if the campaign ultimately works ?

Why is there a lump of shit on his plate?

There is no "waking up the population." If hundreds of small children being raped didn't do anything, why would "pork is evil" change things?

I'm taking the piss. Have some piping how tea and a bit of brown sauce and your golden.

Attached: racist bacon.png (634x449, 202K)

>nobody goes to pubs these days anyway
What utter fucking bollocks, the only thing that has changed is that more people prefer to go out for meals at pubs than a night out on the piss. The pub market has morphed into something else, that's all.

Accelerationist satire is how we ended up where we are to begin with. People took it unironically and ran with it.

Gave me a nice laugh

please circle the bit you think is a lump of shit.
All I see is delicious pork products, a couple of eggs, some fried mushrooms and half a tomato

Underrated

Why do Brits reject white Americans and then welcome the niggerest of hostile foreigners? Always been curious.

Stop making us look bad you ding dong.

Exactly; it's pure decadence.

then why are pubs closing at such a rate? most pubs (at least the ones I frequent) are full on a good night, but there are far fewer of them. theyre also (in my experience) frequented by older people and families

Its the goberment

Let's initiate operation PigAIDS

because modern British people think that the freedoms that americans enjoy and the attitude they tend to adopt are ridiculous and "unbritish", when in fact theyre what we used to be like... I think we know that deep down though, which is why theres so much animosity

Yea it does happen

We gotta put that behind us and take back our countries.

when has this happened? i cant find anything on the internet...

Wot.....no beans????

Attached: SInOXLi.jpg (480x270, 53K)

I don't think this is a good idea, because the plan might backfire and they actually go through with the ban.

YES

start a campaign for something blatantly crazy, like the country-wide ban on pork and slaughter and burning of all pigs, total ban of alcohol and closure of ALL pubs

Attached: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg (470x595, 78K)

This right here is the winner. Get this idea out into the public and the full English breakfast will be banned.

>cheap bangers,eggs overdone, boiled-smoked pork pastrami cancer lightly fried
What's the black shit?

>pork
>delicious
Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont cook sht that was perviously in cans. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

Merkel has censored these stories from your internet.

this wont actually happen. the british people are increasingly openly anti-islam/most immigration, and its getting to the point where ordinary brits are realising that the government is against us and increasingly tyrannical. granted its taken A LOT for this to happen, but in the last couple of months I've become more hopeful that things will actually kick off. the only way something like this would work is if either no one cared about it, or people were afraid to be called racist. normies in england REALLY care about shit food and desu most normal conservative people dont care if you call them racist anymore, they really dont

blood sausage

can you provide a link?

also, this just wont work cuz its retarded, at best well make bbc news like that swedish flag thing

*black pudding, but yeah basically blood

UK home of the burnt toast

Attached: article-2221601-15A19C48000005DC-637_468x286.jpg (468x286, 34K)

I don't like pork that much anyways, aslong as it makes our muslim neighbours more welcome.

Besides 'Formula Off road' who gives a flying fuck about Iceland.

The smell of drunk people, smell of bacon and any women smiling and not being in a burqa offends Muslims.

No, because it will actually get banned and I will have to sell half my estate for a breakfast.

Attached: Latin Lady.jpg (640x512, 100K)

Because the English have this odd quirk in taking pride in putting up with bullshit. They only take action on certain specific cultural touchstones. I'd bet most of the English will get far more enraged over an attack on their Full English, than on 1000 girls.

Actually kill yourself

Attached: leading cause of brain damage.jpg (312x560, 66K)

>no beans or hash browns
faggot

You have to go back

the pedo thing is actually starting to make a change. its insane thats its taken so long. the english are slow to anger but when it goes it really will go. like, mass deportations/killings level. only problem is the guns :/

Because they don't modernize or can't because of the little function they serve. Going out for a pub meal has never been busier in my experience. I'm nearly 40 so it's not as if I don't know first hand on what it was like back then. Shit I remember when the euro bars came to the UK which closed at 2am instead of the usual pub closing time of 11pm which forced people into night clubs. If anything that was the biggest change to the scene that I saw, recession being the next big change to a night on the piss. Pubs still get rammed when there's a match on.

Pls not my breakfast

Full English breakfast is unironically anti-soy

Is it really? That's good to hear. I thought Telford was the second big pedo scandal. Wasn't there another town exposed about 2 or 3 years ago with 1400 girls raped?

If they don't care that Muslims are raping their children, they certainly won't care about sausages, will they?

NO BECAUSE WE'RE SO FUCKING KEKED WE'D ACTUALLY DO IT.

Another good campaign, but it will never happen. Simply because Sup Forums became complacent and lazy. People will say "great, lets do this!!", but who will actually do it? Who will set up twitter accounts, graphic propaganda? 2 people? 4?
This thread will disappear within couple hours and nothing will come from that. Noone is ready to do anything, and even if they do, lack of motiviation will kill it within couple days. Few hundred tweets at most and its over.

In order for such campaign to work and had a profound effect (so the MSM would talk about it, normies would talk about it) is to continuously spam this shit on social media until it goes viral. For this, you would need about 2,000-4,000 people working at least 2 hours daily, for at least a week. Only then it will have the desired effect of accelerationism.
Now, are there in the western world 4 thousand islam-hating men willing to work for free 2 hours daily in order to achieve this?
Sure, there are, there are many more. And many more would sign up for such an action. Shit, i am one of them, and so are many in this thread and on this board.

But, nonetheless, this action will not succeed. Because we are disorganized, anonymous, unhierarchical mess.

No cause he's lying

not really much to disagree upon there, but the point still stands that there are fewer pubs, so there must be fewer people going to them?

>soy oil used to cook
>soy used to feed the pig, chicken and cow
>soy inserted on the sausege

Of course, my queen!

Because, English fucks love pork and sausage and all that shit. They love the smell and the taste and most of them were probably outraged about Rotherham rape kebabs but guess what, they stopped caring. They just continue to tune into whatever Saturday night shite is on the TV and making sure to download the top best hits on the radio.

If you take away something that they actually like and eat almost daily, that'd piss them off to fuck. That would be proper outrage for a long time compared to the faux-rage of the Rotherham scandal.

Also what another user said, pride in their English foods

What makes you say that?

They would unironically change their diet

I would think so too