The Promised Neverland 64

Chapter's out
mangastream.com/r/neverland/064/4712/1

Emma, please

I have to say that this turns of events was unexpected.

>Emma chapter
Nice.
>Emma alone
>more Emma chapters
Very nice.

>comrade
>comrade
>comrade
>comrade
>comrade

You ever read a word so much it stops being a word? I mean Jesus, it wouldn't have killed to replace some of those with "friends" and "family"

That doesn't really look like the face of cohabitation, now, is it?

Disagreeing with her is worse.

>muh Norman
I get the point but this sort of feels cheap when as readers we don't really believe he's dead.

WHERE THE FUCK IS HE
GIVE ME BACK BEST BOY

Yes, and? She thinks he is, her feelings make sense in context.

>brown loli got torn to pieces by demons

So we were right assuming Dina was the long haired girl. Why was she so important that her name was underlined?

>Cliffhanger all fucking chapter
>Unexpected

I get that, I'm just saying I find it hard to pity Emma's
>muh Norman
motivation because it's based around something we know likely isn't true. It's not about her directly, Emma is great.

17 pages of talk no jutsu bullshit? Meh
3 pages of Emma on the Rabbit Hole? Yeah.

Anyway, I'm already tired of them mentioning Norman only as a plot motif.

What a charming place. Bet there’s nothing dangerous here.

Normally I agree but this is plot related yet it also stems from Emma's personal feelings, I personally liked it this time.

I no longer have a fucking idea of what is going on.

Gon and Killua

The appearance of this cute town is so much more unnerving than that of all the demons shown so far.

>Emma is great
That's something we can agree on.

So, this is where the poachers who killed everyone from Edgelord's group live, right?

For me the problem is that he is remembered only when there is a dramatic speech.

Finally, something interesting happens.
Of course there won't be anything happens to Emma, but this town gets me curious

I saw a bunch of nips commenting on the volume 6 extras and comments about Norman and a bow (hence the fanart of Emma teaching him). I don't think this is the whole thing but it's the best I could find. Wonder why it wasn't dumped?
Norman is really fucking weak.

There you go.

Thanks senpai, maybe I missed the dump.

this manga is cool to read weekly, but in a rereading it becomes pointless, since the cliffhangers are the most interesting part.

What killed the hype?

why is Norman's body so shit? this nigga would probably pass out after one pushup.

ray stay alive

No Mama

Don't bully him, he's a good boy with a good heart.

Guys, was last chapter the first time we saw both of Ray's eyes at the same time? Or had it already happened before?

sure, but he's also a thirsty fuck and with a body like that he's got no right to be.

If he wants to go into a coma everytime he busts a nut who are you to tell him he can't?

Garbage-tier arc

anyone know where to read volume extras in english? There used to be an imgur link, but the user seems to have dropped the project

Translations were posted but I don't think anyone bothered typesetting.

I think Emma's becoming my favorite character.

Emma isn't for waifufaggoting.

Who's talking there? I guess mister but it's confusing.

Emma is for true love and respect.

Is Jemima next?

The first X Volumes were scanlated 100%. It's just so troublesome to dig through teh archives.

Yeah, I think the typesetter just quit. But hey, at least there's still translations.

Leave my daughteru out of this.

t. Ray

Emma is so cute, lads.

he's regretting it and telling them to run

Why does the town look miniature?

>long haired
>long
Nani?

So now we went from Neverland to Wonderland?

I wonder if it'll go right to demons or if she's gonna find humans here first.
Three possibilities:
>It's a demon town
>It's another Grace Field type place, but for older humans for some reason
>It's some kind of human village that's allowed to function by the demons for whatever reason (slaves, pets, whatever)

>we can live on with you
>gets fucking snatched up with in seconds
Stranger isn’t gonna fucking lose it desu. Prolly gonna go insane from lowering his guard only to have that kid fucking taken 2 second season later.

The kidnapper is the one talking, right? The balloon doesn't come from nameless guy, but he recognized the voice and that's why he's scared

I don't think it's Beardman talking either. Although, whoever kidnapped Emma seems to be helping her out if the words mean anything but the place she woke up in is just so suspiciously normal.

that's nice but you realize he wants to stick his dick in you, yeah?

>I'LL KILL ALL THE DEMONS ARGHHHH

Reminder that ray x Emma is endgame with Norman becoming the antagonist

Reminder that ray x Emma is shit and you're a faggot.

ganbatte, Emma, show them what the holocaust tastes like

but john

>I'LL FREE HUMANITY ARGHHHH
>MUH NORMAN ARGHHHH

NO Emma bullying allowed

>implying
Emma is my favorite character.

nice Emma quads

It gets more and more of a shonen. It's a shame, I hoped for some edgy shit. Well, at least the author delivers one chapter a week, unlike fucking Tsukishi.

she's the only real character

>edgy

Emma's breaking the conditioning.

I mean, sure, that's why everyone likes her so much now. Noname isn't half bad either though.

"Oh, you're sad because your loved sibling got shipped? Kids, when I was your age, I escaped my orphanage to bullseye demons in themiddle of the goddamned woods. I killed so many demons Michael wanted to make me an archangel as well. Don't tell me you have it hard because you had to cut off your god damned ear. You can act sad when you have to kill your entire family to prevent them from being taken by demons. And you, faggy one-eyed kid, stop beating around the bush and go fuck that blonde girl once we go back to the shelter. You think I wouldn't kill you and gingersnaps for the sake of a chance of wetting my dicj on my sister's pussy? But no, I had to kill her or have the Poachers take her back to a plantation where she would be carved up to please old demons. You know what? Fuck you two, Get to Goldy Pond on your own."

>Alice in Wonderland
>Emma in Neverland

This series sure gets a lot of color pages, what gives?

Your waifu is dead. DEAD!

It's really popular, and JUMP wants it to stay that way.

If it makes money, try and get it to make even more money

My waifu Posuka is great at them, of course.