Degenerate Islam

Look at the map. Darker the green, more years the territories were under Ottoman rule.
What some of you may not know is this: economic state of territories TODAY can directly be connected to years under Islam terror.
White areas, like Istria, Dubrovnik, Slovenia and Northern Croatia, are economically well of, miles ahead of other ExYu regions, not too bad even compared to Central Europe.
Light green areas (Slavonia, Dalmatia, Vojvodina) are in much worse state, but still significantly better than dark green shitholes like Bosnia (Bosniak Bosnia), Sandzak and Kosovo. Im not gonna comment on 'Macedonia', since it is not a real state/nation/culture.
It is fuckin amazing that even 300 years after this occupation has ended,you can still tell massive differences between regions based solely on duration of Islamic domination. How can one ideology be so destructive its beyond me, not even Communism managed to fuck shit up nearly as bad as Muslim cockroaches.
Any comments?

Attached: Cross_vs_Crescent.jpg (960x916, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis
nytimes.com/1993/07/18/world/serbian-plan-would-deny-the-muslims-any-state.html
balkaninsight.com/en/article/croatian-mp-blames-alija-izetbegovic-for-islamic-terrorism--08-30-2017
nytimes.com/1995/02/13/world/croat-muslim-link-as-flimsy-as-a-bridge-of-rope-in-bosnia.html
nytimes.com/1992/10/14/world/life-turns-bleak-and-perilous-in-serb-held-area-in-croatia.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KZUYQX_LZms
srebrenica.org.uk/what-happened/sexual-violence-bosnia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course, it wasn't just Islam, they didn't care about us and the slavs too much
And what I mean by that is that they literally built NOTHING of importance in the balkans, when we rebelled in 1821, most cities were filthy medieval-era backwaters with barely anything resembling a hospital and all schools shut down intentionally.

Bump?

Attached: 1521656814071.jpg (540x372, 48K)

do the light areas have better looking women?

Your FLOTUS is from a light area, take from that what you will.

Best looking women are in Dalmatia, Istria and Western Herzegovina, so mostly light green. Northern Serbian girls are also gorgeous.

On the other hand, women in Northern Croatia (white area) are looking like goblins compared to aforementioned.

But honestly, Balkan girls are mostly supermodel quality compared to Western 'women' of today.

hooktube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

my father is from Dalmatia and my mother is Irish

Dalmatians are shitskins lol

>Istria
>Dubrovnik
Both economically well off because of tourism.
Well Dubrovnik was always very rich due to being a maritime republic.

>Slovenia
Never suffered major losses in the 90s war and joined the EU in way before us in 2004, also proximity with the west.

>Northern Croatia
Well off due to being capital of the country

Absolutely degenerate.

we tan well

Perfect.

Attached: 1518644009761.png (1280x860, 227K)

So what are you? Dalmatia-manlet?

Did the Ottomans really rape and mess up the gene pools in the green areas or is that just propaganda?

The QARA BOĞA kept you wh*te boys safe from the leftist commieshits who cucked up your country with their degenerate communist ideas as soon as the QARA BOĞA left.

Attached: J3lxyrh.jpg (594x899, 36K)

that explains why you live in france, fucking sandnigger

The fuck is up with that island of moslems in china?

It's propaganda, they barely did anything more with the balkans than collect jannisaries and jizya, and we had population transfers anyway so I'd say most of them are out

How many bombs did fall o commie shithole istra or Zagreb?

Kazakhs have been turks from the beginning and they're doing fine

No shit op. Everytime I travel down southern the shitskiner people are. Slovenians only whites

No it's bullshit the Ottomans were extremely decentralized and didn't really give a fuck about the rural Balkans. Their power base was coastal Anatolia and Istanbul and especially Egypt. The Ottoman Empire was much more advanced than Europe in general for centuries but began declining in the 1700s and forward to which it became more and more backwater. But the average Ottoman peasant was certainly better off than your average Russian serf even at the end.

this but unironically

> serb kebab removal is meme

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Nicopolis

> allied crusader army of Hungarian, Croatian, Bulgarian, Wallachian, French, English, Burgundian, German and assorted troops (assisted by the Venetian navy)

> Composition of Ottoman forces

> The Ottoman force also included 3,500 Serbian heavy cavalry knights under the command of Prince Stefan Lazarević, who was Sultan Bayezid's brother-in-law and vassal since the Battle of Kosovo in 1389.

> 3,500 Serbian heavy cavalry

> Serbian
> Battle

> The French knights, accompanied by their mounted archers, rode out with their backs to Nicopolis to meet the Turks, who were descending the hills to the south.

> The French charge crushed the untrained conscripts in the Turkish front line and advanced into the lines of trained infantry, though the knights came under heavy fire from archers and were hampered by rows of sharpened stakes designed to skewer the stomachs of their horses.

> Coucy and Vienne recommended that the French pause to reform their ranks, give themselves some rest and allow the Hungarians time to advance to a position where they could support the French.

> French get BTFO because over extending

> Sigismund, the Master of Rhodes, and the Germans fought to prevent the envelopment with "unspeakable massacre" on both sides.

> At this point, a reinforcement of 1,500[23] Serbian knights under the command of Stefan Lazarević proved critical.

> Sigismund's force was overwhelmed. Convinced to flee, Sigismund and the Master managed to escape by fisherman's boat to the Venetian ships in the Danube.

> Aftermath

> By their victory at Nicopolis, the Turks discouraged the formation of future European coalitions against them. They maintained their pressure on Constantinople, tightened their control over the Balkans, and became a greater threat to central Europe.[8]

> Serbs ruined Balkans and Central Europe

>Northern Serbian girls are also gorgeous.
Literally nothing separates northern Serbian girls from other Serbian girls except for the fact that both the far northerners and far southerners speak like utter retards.
Kolubara masterrace.

This, 1000s of this.

The other boys did the explaining, I'll just drop this off.

Attached: genetic similarity between balkanites and turks.png (654x777, 441K)

Yet they havent built a single valuable thing while they were here you mudslime shit.

No it was the slavs being lazy (as usual)
the noble turks gave the slavs everything they needed to build a wonderful society

I only come to Sup Forums for the /balk/ threads pls keep going bamp

Attached: IMG_0842.png (652x518, 47K)

Balkanite diaspora in Dubai?

No but I enjoy the bantz. You boys seem alright, I might visit your crapholes this summer

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Zagreb is not a commie shithole. Dont fall on the propaganda of the media.

And yes there was bomb on Zagreb in 1995.

I heard that Slovenians from Štajerska (Styria) are more likely to have a bad temper because they were mixed with Ottomans

"The message was that if the Government refuses to negotiate on the plan for ethnic partition, the war against the Muslims will continue and worsen, until Serbs and Croats are in a position to divide all of Bosnia between them."
Serbian Plan Would Deny the Muslims Any State
nytimes.com/1993/07/18/world/serbian-plan-would-deny-the-muslims-any-state.html

"Miroslav Tudjman, blamed Bosnia's former President, Alija Izetbegovic, for encouraging the birth of Islamic terrorism in the 1990s."
balkaninsight.com/en/article/croatian-mp-blames-alija-izetbegovic-for-islamic-terrorism--08-30-2017

How many bombs fell on London, Japan and Germany in WWII? That is not an argument. War destruction has NOTHING to do with Croatian economy.

>islam
>ottoman invasion

The fags of this board belive sandniggers invented islam

Attached: 11259170_44828003.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Well, not so much. You do Know until the 90s Slavonia was the economically developest region in Croatia?

And Croatia did not had the Marshall plan after the 91-5 war unlike thoose countries.

Izetbegovic is directly responsible for Mujahedin forces in Bosnia, which did a lot of war crimes in Bosnian war (but all 3 sides did a lot of shit).

Balkan wars of the 90ies are the ultimate religion-foundation-of-civilisation red pill.

You have a point there you know

Attached: 1363289827311.png (300x158, 45K)

What a shit thread. Muslim occupation occurred exactly where it was easier to control such as the isolated mountains in bosnia. Muslims occupied shit land which surprisingly is shit today as well. For example Romania is dirt poor but it had a lot less muslim rule than the ex-yugo countries had because it was difficult for the turks to control the Dacian plain and cross the Danube where its really wide between Bulgaria and Romania.

Attached: 775px-Greater_Serbia_in_Yugoslavia.png (775x599, 81K)

The further north you are the less Turkic.

The balkans already got arabized enough. leave them alone go to cuck sven and fuck Brigretta, he will probably welcome it too.

>serb showing serbs are infact turkish
the irony is just too much

there's no turkic in balkans, except in the very turks
see

>bosniak diaspora reading comprehension

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 28K)

I think the Yugoslav wars in the 1990's is the most interesting event in history. I spent a lot of time researching it. It seems like the best outcome of the war would have been for Slobodan Milosevic and Franjo Tudjman to have divided Bosnia.

"The Muslims," Mr. Tudjman said, "wanted to reign over the whole of Mostar, then gain ground to the sea and finally create an Islamic state. That is what our Croatians defend themselves against."
nytimes.com/1995/02/13/world/croat-muslim-link-as-flimsy-as-a-bridge-of-rope-in-bosnia.html

This guy is a well-known shitposter from Krautchan. Pic related is his story.

Attached: average turkish poster.png (1667x95, 10K)

it was the gay French who thought they can just ride forward because they have horses and armor. Sigismund had good military experiece. He led infantry and told the frog knights to wait for him. Instead they rushed forward and got rekked before Sigismund go to them. bythat time it was too late

Vojvodina does have lighter haired people than central Serbia does, its undeniable. Checked out some volleyball tournament streams from Novi Sad and when the camera goes to the crowd, a lot of the women have natural lighter hair than maybe southern Serbia. Pic related

Attached: serbia.jpg (1920x1080, 680K)

"Most Serbs, especially those outside Serbia itself, say they deserve a Greater Serbian state as compensation for the huge losses suffered by Serbs in World War I and in fighting against the Nazis in World War II."
nytimes.com/1992/10/14/world/life-turns-bleak-and-perilous-in-serb-held-area-in-croatia.html

That did not turn out well.
youtube.com/watch?v=KZUYQX_LZms

That in itself is truly ironic. Sorry you're a turk.

yes but that doesn't have anything to do with "turkish" genes. southern serbia is has more mediterranean and balkanic genetics than northern one

>"sorry you're a turk"
>he types this as his ass sweats from all that butthurt he got btfo'd out of bosnia more than two decades ago
sorry mujo, but that won't bring half of your family back back from the dead

Attached: 1437095698885.jpg (499x499, 18K)

>his family was genocided so hard he correlates any attack on his turkish genetics as coming from bosniaks
Sorry you posted sources claiming you're a turk, I knew turks were dumb but thats basically childtier reading comprehension there Mehmet.

KEKEKEKEKEKKEKE

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (224x19, 959)

America is on a fast track to get turked or pajeeted or Pablo'd, too. So check yourself first before you throw around insults bitch.

>Sorry you posted sources claiming you're a turk, I knew turks were dumb but thats basically childtier reading comprehension there Mehmet.

Attached: QaYqtd7.png (645x729, 90K)

That may be true but I can rest knowing my ancestors weren't subject to centuries of Turkish cock.
Nice selfie Mehmet.

he's just embarrassing himself, i don't know for what purpose though
but it's evident that he's assblasted as he posts that answer in every single thread where we're mentioned. so i can't blame his traumas

Attached: Can't deletus the fetus.png (1424x450, 67K)

Attached: Grand Viziers Ottomanss.jpg (9620x4000, 3.55M)

BASED

>That may be true but I can rest knowing my ancestors weren't subject to centuries of Turkish cock.
why are you projecting so much, mujo? if anything, out of all balkan people you seem to indicate higher relatedness to turks as pic related shows
anyways, conclusion of the study is that neither of us are turks
maybe you think repeating that lie ad infinitum will make it true? tough luck, mujo

Attached: bosniak ancestry.png (429x701, 97K)

Will Bosnians ever recover?
NO

>serbs arent war criminals!
>serbs fought to save Europe from jihadis!
>serbs only committed war crimes in revenge!
>le remove keboobs
>supporting war crimes and rape
Serbs need to make up their minds, some days they are innocent babies and other days they act like this.

>centuries of Turkish cock
Balkans were ruled by local janissaries and OP's pic shows that Northern Serbia was not under turkish control for centuries but just century +. Great serb migration occured when central Serbia serbs fleed from the turks into the Austrian Empire in the 1600s. So serbs were under the turks for maybe 1530-1650 when 50% of them fled to Austria held territory.

You can take the same image and repost it in as many different ways as you want. It still says youre a turk, Mehmet. I don't care how turkish bosnians are, it's irrelevant to me and even if they were 100% turkish I don't think they would be as mad as you are right now.

Saved thanks

well, i'm not supporting anything, just pointing out some things

it's not worth to respond to him in any serious manner, trust me

well, i'm not mad. but seems that you are, though, as you repeat that lie throughout every single thread here. why so?

Yeah obviously
And people wonder why the balkans are such a shithole

>I’m not supporting anything
Don’t lie. Serbs are great liars but you don’t need to do it here.

damn, wrong image

are you posting again from two different devices, mujo? kek, and you call me mad

Attached: 1491572313476.png (1027x865, 440K)

I'm not mad at all and this is the first thread I've posted this in. You should consider that if this gets posted in every thread, then maybe you really as retarded as everyone says.

>le samefag
Cute but that doesn’t change the substance of your posts.

>le plebbitor
kys

>this is the first thread I've posted this in
kek, do i even need to point out this obvious lie

the one can check that easily though, just find all responses to the images of that study which were posted above. so again, what's the purpose of that, mujo? did you family suffer that much in war? what other traumas do you have?

I don't need to convince you of anything Mehmet.
pic related, proud white nonturk serbs

Attached: ukraine-protests-chetnik-serb-in-crimea.jpg (600x400, 45K)

>we arent turks we just like to look like them in every way fashionable including the jihadi beards

Attached: 95195c5e223413897272eab647eba42e--serbian-wwii.jpg (284x450, 24K)

Islam stifles all innovation. Muslims have historically made their money by subjugating and then taxing other people, essentially living as parasites by bleeding one population dry before then moving on to the next.

Even now in the West, Muslims are all on welfare benefits, shamelessly following in their ancestors footsteps in bleeding other non-Muslims dry while they sit on their asses doing nothing other than burning their foreheads on prayer rugs.

topkek, saviors of white Europe

"im white i swear by my turkish grandmother"

Attached: bosnian-serb-from-the-republika-srpska-wearing-traditional-serbian-A92NED.jpg (869x1390, 201K)

Magneficient

whatever helps you sleep at night, mujo. you can continue to be assblasted for it for all i care
i mean, you even go as far as posting from different devices and samefagging like now and that speaks volumes about who's really mad here :^)

Attached: 1436608803121.jpg (640x426, 292K)

>Best looking women
>Slav

Yeah, no. Your women have greasy hair and rat faces. I've also never seen a slavic girl with a rockin' bod. Never.

>tfw my oc is still used to this day

Feels good

>le u mad
>pls be mad
careful there turk, we don’t need you exploding on us

Whatever you say, Mehmet.

Attached: main-qimg-3a807684d6c259fa61a448c1b8f0ce1c.png (602x400, 345K)

Attached: 1440156209944.jpg (745x1029, 73K)

>he types this furiously as he gets another ID from other device while his hands are sweating and his heart going bonkers
perfect
let that butthurt flow

Attached: 1509178509155.png (561x567, 489K)

The Turk slowly abandons all arguments and shifts back into his natural form.

I feel like this is Slovenia appreciation thread. Thank you OP I promise I'll keep my self from bashing Croatia for a day!

>arguments
but you didn't have one from the very beginning, mujo
your reasoning is led by your emotions (butthurt), not facts
you're a poor, poor soul

Do you approve of this behavior?.
srebrenica.org.uk/what-happened/sexual-violence-bosnia/

Attached: Bosnia rape.jpg (1100x900, 295K)

Will your grandchildren even remember you mother tounge,
you diasposhit

Attached: remove_kebab_by_removekebab_plz-d8khgan[1].jpg (605x615, 101K)

Only a Turk could be so dedicated.

They speak great English, do yours speak good Turkish?

says the turk that posted sauce showing he is a turk

Muh 6 gorrilion rape camps
Reminds me of Jihadi Julian
>They speak great English
you have 0 honor

see, this is what i'm talking about. a pure reason why i even engaged in conversation with you
it's just, pure emotional pain in its written form

Attached: 1521151932205.jpg (343x343, 32K)