This is what Togashi constitutes as fashion

>this is what Togashi constitutes as fashion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIyQOKJyX_g
youtube.com/watch?v=dH6Qsa3GMRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's still ten times better than the shit taste you have. Lose the fucking rags already, faggot.

Living in 1990's Japan, he was simply aware of his surroundings. His wife had that ability, too.

Oh my...

Yusuke is a straight up baller. I'll fucking kill you for making fun of what he wears.

F-fuck, everything looked fly as fuck until I noticed shirt underneath was untucked.
Hah, it's what Yusuke deserves for lewding Keiko.

tfw we have the almost identical fashion sense

It was the early 1990s, dude.

And look, even the kids nowadays are wearing the skin-tight jeans instead of the Janco-ass skirt pants in the late 1990s.

And it looks absolutely fucking based.
You don't have time to tuck your shirt when you are too busy kicking ass 24/7, son.

Better than what you'll find on

this was fly shit at the time. Hell it still looks good in a way.

It was the fashion of the time, you fucking mong

As opposed to what Millennials wear?

Considering Yusuke's a delinquent, does anybody else wish that more of the story took place in his hometown? It would be nice to see more delinquent misadventures, maybe incorporating local gangs/cops/teachers as connected to demons somehow. I feel Togashi could pull it off, especially since pic related is my favorite chapter in the entire series.

Nah, the early parts of the manga where Yusuke was dead took forever to happen.

I definitely would have loved it.
Honestly, not enough people give credit to how heart warming the start of Yu Yu Hakusho is. The entire first arc is great.

There was a point in the 90s when I wore plaid every day. They were different times.

Looks pretty good

That's what people genuinely wore in the 80s and 90s.
We get it, you're really really young. I guess you'd feel more comfortable if he wore a monster cap and had plastic shutter glasses.

It was /fa/ back then.

I loved the beginning.

Eww

ITT: Oldfags gonna fag.

pretty effay tbqhfam

They had fantastic stye for the 90s.

Compare that to HxH and you see Togashi clearly put more effort in character design in YYH.

Looks pretty fly, if you ask me.

Did they used to pull their pants all the way up to their chests in the 90s? lmao seemed like a strange time. You oldfags are so silly

Pants used to make it up above the hip bones in the 90s.

Orikasa Ai (Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo) singing Sayonara Bye Bye. I miss the 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=bIyQOKJyX_g

Sup Forums as per usual is embarrassingly unfashionable.

Appreciate that he even changes his clothes every now and then, that doesn't even happen in a lot of shows.

>ywn be able to wear goofy 90s clothes and not get made fun of
why even live?

killua did it better

Real oldfags hate 90s fashion with a passion

Lmao Togashi's a fag who can't even dress his characters properly

They're called waist jeans

I preferred Araki's art back when he was ripping off Hokuto no Ken to be honest.

Early 90s was a leftover of 80s weirdness.

there is nothing absurd about that fashion lol.

Well fit jeans + button down shirt + sweater is a very common style even today.

It was best around part 4 or so where it was more or less its own thing but hadn't become just a bunch of dudes as thin as a rail

>as thin as a rail

goat

>Muscular man with thin arms
There's something good about this.

Hot blooded Yusuke is best Yusuke.

Who is the most /fa/ mangaka as in who draws their character fashionable as fuck?
Pic kinda related.

I don't know anything about that series other than the frog girl always looking great.

>most /fa/ mangaka
How is that even a question?

Araki probably. Kubo is in the top five but not at the top because in the actual manga they rarely look as good.

depends, if you're asking effay in terms of good looking clothes for current society standards then probably your pic

if you're asking for the most extravagant and original designs in terms of fashion I'd say araki

Nigga, that's a blue button shirt under a red checkerboard shirt under a yellow vest under a green jacket with orange interior

Love her voice.

Speaking of which, nothing against Petrea Burchard, but I don't think she was a good fit for that role. Something closer to the girl who sang Ryoko's part in the Universe ending (dubbed) would have been more appropriate for her character in the English version:

youtube.com/watch?v=dH6Qsa3GMRs

Fuck. Sorry, but I'd rather not listen to that.

Hori is a basic bitch desu.

That pole is probably dirty. he should wash his tail.

Did you listen to grunge music?

oh fuck.. my mind just automatically filtered a lot of the crazy shit out

araki for having directly collaborated with gucci

The point is you old fags is that his shurt is untucked, it makes the whole fit look shit and look like a slob

Mamoru Nagano

And with BVLGARI too

>listens to nirvana and also mac demarco once

This literally looks like it's trying to be from the 80s though

>draws the equivalent of vomit for clothes
>/fa/
No exaggeration, I feel sick when I see clothes drawn by Araki. A strong sense of disgust feels through my troat.

The untucked shirt is part of the greatness of the outfit, you sperg. I get that just probably turned 18 and want to appear all grown up and stuff, but keep your autism under control.

>Calling 90's people oldfags
Get a load of this Kid.

Araki's the best for high fashion, I'd used to say Kubo for streetwear, but now that Hori's here, he beats him by miles, especially since he's an actual sneakerhead. And I know Boichi's got a hardon for proper suits too.

I mean, there's probably more, but I assume we're just talking about the big ones here.

>people born in 1999 are allowed to be here
>people born in 2002-2004 ARE probably here anyway

>The untucked shirt is part of the greatness of the outfit

Yeah no, looks like a slob instead of fly as fuck

t. "I don't understand a shit about high fashion"

If you are over 25 you shouldn't be posting here and actually re-evealuate your life choices.

Sup Forums is a site you fuck around with in your teen years and early 20's then leave. Even though it took Moot years to realise this he's gone now to become a better man.

>If you are over 25 you shouldn't be posting here and actually re-evealuate your life choices.
you are going to be here forever

I'm glad someone other than me remembers this series

Get some fashion sense, you uptight faggot.
>defending newfaggotry this hard
This is what the site is becoming. You can have your shit together and still post here for fun. Being an obnoxious cancerous kid is not a requirement, quite the opposite.

Why won't they wear socks and better shoes?

God that's looks LAME. That's something my dad would wear in a 1990.

>You can have your shit together and still post here for fun

Be honest with me, how has Sup Forums been """"""fun"""""" lately? There's a reason why threads on this board have been moving slower than usual, the oldfags got bored of this shit and left.

Damn didn't know Yusukes makes for a pretty good trap.

Which one of you incompetent janitors deleted this? If you're late 4 hours then don't bother doing your job properly, greasy fucks.

This doesn't apply only to Sup Forums, Sup Forums is general has always been about finding diamonds into a pile of shit. It's just that lately you have to go through way more shit than before to find the good stuff. It still puts a smile on my face from time to time.

>this is what IG Production constitutes as appropriate clothing for a women in Special law enforcement

obviously my man inio asano

Fashion like that was acceptable in the 90s. It was acceptable at the time.

Kubo definitely.

>this is what Gainax constitutes as fashion

w2c Anno-sama's stylish Ultraman jacket?

>color scans
Joke post?

>caring about /fa/ when all you need is /fit/

Why was the anime such a disservice to the manga? Low budget?

is this the effay/outfit thread?

He just came from the dead. Give him a break.

I have to give it to Nagano, Araki and Kubo.