Reddit YES!

Reddit bans the most popular gun subreddit /r/gundeals

Attached: E0720B7C-9C6B-43E9-9710-1B34E2BA2E85.jpg (1747x1124, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pruneyard_Shopping_Center_v._Robins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go the fuck back nigger.

Now they're all going to come to /k/. Fuck.

bump

Attached: 2.jpg (240x193, 28K)

that's illegal soon too

The left wing authoritarian elements are gathering in strength. It used to be said reality bends in a liberal way, now its the case for conservatism.

What would happen once r/the_Donald gets shut down? They're all going to come here

Gundeals was the reason I used reddit. All the best deals showed up there.

>The left wing authoritarian elements are gathering in strength.
Something big is coming and I think it's draining the swamp.

Quit talking about that website, just let it die, stop giving it free marketing. Dont even whisper its name, its nothing

What's funny is that there was no indication that reddit wanted to delete it. I was on there every day and never saw any drama. It was just links to good deals.

Trump is definitely a force. Hopefully he can force parliamentary democracy into your degenerate 2 party system.

>Quit talking about that website, just let it die
FUCK OFF KIKE. YOU DONT WANT PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT THIS BECAUSE IT EXPOSES CENSORSHIP.

They also banned the darknet market subreddit, and a couple other drug ones

Most of the electionKEKS are already here with them. This boards has been rampantly been infiltrated by shills recently, adding td would crash this fucking board.

Thats their right as a corporation.
Why not start your own mesaage board if you disagree?

What the fuck is this shit they're censpring c u c k for kek

Rip this fucking place

>Thats their right as a corporation.
> Why not start your own mesaage board if you disagree?
Can't wait for you to die.

you're a cuck

They already are.

Attached: 1517181709488.jpg (720x960, 83K)

Cuck

topcuck

>
>you're a cuck

Please calm down leaves

Free market at work, if they don't want the clicks then another platform will emerge

testKEKS

No its because its a cringey faggot infested board and youre a nigger for defending it. Fuck back off to reddit and kill yourself on the way.

>woodpatches
I see that he is a operator of good taste

good
fuck your guns
it's fucking insane that you're allowed to own them at all

Attached: 1521200345744.jpg (645x729, 80K)

KEK

how much?

stfu nigger.
no one cares about reddit. it's hell and awful

i hope they ban the real thing (guns) soon.

You're getting a bullet to the back of your head nigger

Every one of the sales on gundeals had to go through a federally licensed dealer and a background checl

>want to type t b h
>desu

Attached: 1519291575118.png (500x500, 296K)

TRP is the only good sub there.

This
So
Much

that was 2016 user :(

NOOOOO, why ban the decent subreddits! Fuck

Attached: all_of_the_nades_by_rookie425-dauvghc.png (1024x576, 677K)

Our biggest problem is that our enemies control the internet basically. We need to either reform Sillicoon Valley or create a parallell internet like with Gab and Bitchute.

leftists can't close down /k/ because it's a magical place.

Attached: 1498848779097.jpg (1023x768, 376K)

It would be the same aids as when fat people hate got shut down

just go to slickguns yo

weird how all the big websites are suppressing legal activity and information pertaining to firearms,. oh well must be a coincidence, im hungry... anyone want some mcdonalds?

>reform Sillicoon Valley or create a parallell internet like with Gab and Bitchute.
you alt right cucks don't have the brain power for such a thing. all the intelligent people are socially liberal and anti-gun.

spam reddit to safe the guns. FOR DONALD TRUMP.

Reminder: Do not stop the left from disarming itself. It will make it easier later.

Attached: 98723987498234.png (480x383, 164K)

Hey any other pedes here?!! This is bull shit. MAGA

weird how if all the big websites are controlled by a single ideological collective they start censoring information that they dont like

Reddit YES!

WE HAVE TO RAID REDDIT

It's more than just gundeals.

• Firearms, ammunition, or explosives;
• Drugs, including alcohol and tobacco, or any controlled substances (except advertisements placed in accordance with our advertising policy);
• Paid services involving physical sexual contact;
• Stolen goods;
• Personal information;
• Falsified official documents or currency

So subs like r/prostitution got shitcanned as well.

Safe the GUNS, MAGA

Yep been lurking on dnms for years im honestly shocked it took them this long though.

C U C K

Attached: 1519719435645.jpg (839x567, 131K)

Same here! It was the only reason I was using that bullshit site.

Trp is being over run by cucks. I expect trp to get banned along with r/mgtow and other man subreddits. By then I will go mostly hang out in a board that the things uploaded there get you premabanned here

they banned shoplifting too.

They literally started shit with no one.

We should force them to keep censoring themselves.

And r/trees is up and running even though its a federally prohibited substance.

Give it time. Either these dumbasses will realize their mistake or another company will take over. These services are now going downhill and more and more people will refuse to use them.

They've taken /r/gun_deals , /r/bassswap , /r/gunsforsale , and /r/beertrade down too

Yeah but, it's like, LEGAL in some states, duder.

So like. It's totally chill, brah.

Lets fight for our guns, Fight for our freedom.
Attack on Reddit

Attached: freedom-isnt-free-magnets-1.jpg (705x387, 54K)

>prohibited goods

guns are legal.

is that stupid ass weed subreddit still up? because that should be banned.

WRONG!!!

Trolls trying to start raids. Banter is one thing but raids are another.

tactical flip flops. nice.

Old /k btfo'd, they all left for the reddit gun groups. They never should have left.

Wow even I used gun deals. It has been pretty heavy on the spamming lately though. Faggots pushing their custom kydex bullshit and retailers posting multiple daily "deals".

>Browsing Reddit
What are you, gay?

It will never get shut down. Moderators have too good of relations with Admins. Wasn't always this way but over time they began "working" together which essentially means more censorship.

t. former mod

But it isnt censorship. They are a private entity who has the freedom to do as they choose. If you dont like it start your own company

Spot them a mile away with there "feefee" posting.
They tried to invade /fit/ but we're mostly run out for being skinny fat faggots

SAFE THE GUNS, SAFE AMERICA

Attached: 1280px-houston_gun_show_at_the_george_r._brown_convention_center.jpg (1280x857, 349K)

>But it isnt censorship. They are a private entity who has the freedom to do as they choose. If you dont like it start your own company
>t. Kike shill
How does it feel knowing that nobody agrees with you anymore? How does it feel that nobody trusts or listens to the MSM? How does it feel knowing that 70%+ of ourt country believes in a Deep State? How does that feel?

You are fucked.

>They are a private entity who has the freedom to do as they choose.
Wrong

>A state can prohibit the private owner of a shopping center from using state trespass law to exclude peaceful expressive activity in the open areas of the shopping center.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pruneyard_Shopping_Center_v._Robins

>the right controls the 3 branches of government plus law enforcement
>GUISE LIBERALS ARE TAKING OVER BECAUSE LE REDDIT!

If they ban rcsources I will kick spez right in his tiny balls

you're mentally ill

Nobody cares about Reddit, faggot.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: zgrxdfhthdt.png (944x501, 41K)

We need to ban bombs.
If they were banned Austin would've been safe.

>They are a private entity who has the freedom to do as they choose.
>bake my cake shitlord!

What's that?

plebbit sucks but gundeals was legit - /k/ sent people there to look for sales on guns because they were damn good at finding them. This is a loss for all of us because we're going to have a harder time getting cheap guns and ammo.

Attached: gun_control.png (860x746, 971K)

>private entity freedom to do what they want
this is a MEME
Yes they can CHOSE to do this, but think about all the customers to reddit they just lost?
Another site will gain those customers.

Also reddit is under the same laws that you live under.
It is censorship and this same subreddit will spring up else where with the same people in one form or another.

>baking a cake will turn me in to a gay!

BAKE THE FUCKING CAKE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

>gtfo reddit fag

>i dont understand anything
the constitution stops the government from that not companies.

defending his waifu
>as it should be

Lmao tldr
> A shopping center is the same as a website
Nope
Thise christians vouluntarily signed a non discrimination agreement in exchange for a business license. They were free to fo business in a seperate town if they didnt agree to it.

most of these companies are in some way controlled by the government so what's your point? that the feds figured out a clever way to circumvent our rights? yeah weird how google goes to the middle east to broker political deals on behalf of the CIA... i must be crazy

well, that's not free speech, those are commercial deals

Lmao who gives a fuck about christians?

>Lmao who gives a fuck about christians?
You're a terrible shill

Attached: 1503341276239.jpg (645x729, 100K)

This. The other sites work but there was always shit on there that wasn't listed elsewhere and you would know it isn't expired as long as it was on the front page. Fucking (((Reddit)))