BREAKING NEWS! UKRAINIAN PILOT KILLED HIMSELF

Ukrainian pilot, allegedly involved in MH17 crash, ‘kills himself’
A former pilot with the Ukrainian military, who was accused of being involved in the tragic MH17 plane crash in 2014,
has died in an apparent suicide. He was flying his Su-25 on a combat mission on the day of the tragedy.

In this video
German pilot-investigator proved that fucking UKRAINIANS shot down the MH-17.
MH-17 was first shot by BUK rocket own by Ukrainian Army and was finished off by Ukrainian military jet.

MH-17: the untold story.
youtube.com/watch?v=fzWalKrSIYE

GREAT NEWS !!!
The Ukrainian murderer killed himself.

Attached: Vladislav Voloshin-Ukrainian military pilot.jpg (1024x576, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mh17-crash-hear-moment-russian-3877080
thesun.co.uk/news/5845748/pilot-blamed-by-russia-mh17-flight-shot-dead-murder-investigation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Israel tried to shoot down putins plane

this was a (((suicide)))

>Israel tried to shoot down putins plane
Exactly, on his way home from South America.

>this was a (((suicide)))
Mossad did this.

Attached: 80s_TheCrazyParty_rideneverends.jpg (1200x1000, 259K)

ukraine is as cucked by jews as the uk is, or maybe even more

Nice way to tidy up.

Who gives a fuck?

fake flag

I'm feeling a little puzzled about this, always thought it was the rebels who shot it down, and, you know, there were reasonable proofs.

ALL THE TIME UKRAINIAN SCUMBAGS WERE BLAMING RUSSIA FOR IT.

You see guys TRUTH ALWAYS WINS.
It's only question of time.

Voloshin was thrust into the media spotlight in connection with the 2014 MH17 crash in eastern Ukraine.
The aircraft went down on July 17, killing all 298 passengers and crew members on board, including 80 children.

In 2015, a key witness, Evgeny Agapov, an aviation armaments technician with the Ukrainian Air Force,
testified that on July 17, 2014, a Ukrainian Sukhoi Su-25 jet aircraft piloted by Voloshin “set out for a military task” and returned without munitions.
Agapov has also claimed that the pilot returned from the sortie very agitated and told his colleagues that the plane was “in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

Attached: MH-17 SHOT DOWN BY UKRAINIANS .jpg (900x506, 217K)

The SU-25 is a ground attack aircraft, it is doesn't make much sense for one to have any AAMs loaded

If anything he was on a mission, picked up MH17 and freaked out, said he encountered hostile aircraft, and requested support from an air defense unit which brought the airliner down

We all know that you UKRAINIAN scumbags would prefer to keep this truth hidden.
I hope all those who also lied about this will kill themselves one by one in the following days.

Put this on /k/ please, they must know.

German pilot-investigator proved that fucking UKRAINIANS shot down the MH-17
MH-17 was first shot by BUK rocket own by Ukrainian Army and was finished off by Ukrainian military jet.

Watch the video,it's all there.

not gonna watch

Did they find evidence that MH17 took 30mm cannon fire or not?
Not disputing that Ukraine shot it down, just that this pilot finished it off

poor civilians, rest in peace

RUSSIA AGAIN WAS TELLING THE TRUTH ALL THE TIME
that it has nothing to do with shooting down MH-17.
Ukrainian swines were immediately pointing finger at Russia.
Poroshenko, you should also kill yourself now, you disgusting lying pig.

SAME THING WILL BE WITH THE NERVE GAS ATTACK IN UK.
Russia will be proven innocent.

Attached: RUSSIA-flag..jpg (800x508, 40K)

Fuck off, Vlad. The US military is already blowing you guys away in Syria. I can't wait to have lunch in St. Petersburg while getting blowjibbers from babushkas. You fail to understand the only thing Americans dislike more than middle easterners is Russians.

>Did they find evidence that MH17 took 30mm cannon fire or not?
Yes!
it's in the video you lazy faggot, go and watch it and see how KARMA works in life.
Eventually TRUTH always wins.

very lame post from A very lame poster

Actually the murderers of the MH17 are already known from day 1 - whose who sent civilian airplane to fly over warzone.

This is great news that the TRUTH is finally coming out.
I hope more details will be released.

You can have half the Ukraine, but do not encroach further on Europe. Half a step closer and the hearts and minds of the Western world will be fully in favor of a land war. You have been warned.

Attached: trashtomthegod.jpg (449x800, 48K)

Explain your post please

>Did they find evidence that MH17 took 30mm cannon fire or not?
HERE,

Attached: MH-17-f7e3f548867dbe6.jpg (800x466, 86K)

You are useless piece of shit who can only shit his pants and write nonsense on imageboards.
Go to ATO and fight Russians - it is open for foreigners. But no, you can only boast how good you are, while in reality you are underage cock sucker.

Russian shills still trying to blame Ukraine for shooting down an airliner, over rebel territory, when they know rebels didn't have any jets in the first place to shoot down? This is hilarious. It's like the Russian version of flat earthers.

>meme flag
your opinion doesn't count

I thought Putin sent the memo out that the Ukrainian jet story didn't work after it got debunked twenty times? Somebody late to the party?

Attached: 1415993366158_wps_23_Russian_Channel_1_shows_v.jpg (634x417, 49K)

user,
did you watched the video?

Lol facts I know a dude who fought in the ATO & also the rebels he's a fucking American

it's not my opinion you brain-dead invalid,
it's the opinion of respected reputable German pilot-investigator and the pictures.

Also the Ukrainian swine pilot admitted to it:

Voloshin was thrust into the media spotlight in connection with the 2014 MH17 crash in eastern Ukraine.
The aircraft went down on July 17, killing all 298 passengers and crew members on board, including 80 children.

In 2015, a key witness, Evgeny Agapov, an aviation armaments technician with the Ukrainian Air Force, testified that on July 17, 2014,
a Ukrainian Sukhoi Su-25 jet aircraft piloted by Voloshin “set out for a military task” and returned without munitions.
Agapov has also claimed that the pilot returned from the sortie very agitated and told his colleagues that the plane was “in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

I stand better educated

The Russian who lives in Germany starting some threads about Ukraine again

Only the Kremlin accused that pilot
Fucking lies

Ukrainian pilot confessed to it to his buddies, read the article or the quote here,

>Ukrainians shoot down a plane full of gook mudslimes

Fucking based Ukrainians

>I stand better educated
Did you watched the video?

Stay mad, cocksucker. I laugh when I hear the daily news of your countrymen being blown to smithereens. I hope their corpses go unburied.

Very lame

Information War is constant, dont know who to believe any more so I just ignore it all and play vidya

Attached: o1670362.jpg (1920x1080, 681K)

That murderer Ukrainian pilot confessed, read it here:

>GREAT NEWS !!!
>The Ukrainian murderer killed himself.
how is this great news? if he's dead how is is he going to exonerate Russia from MH17 bullshit?

>rt

topkek

user,
That hate that you have inside of you will eventually grow a brain cancer inside your empty skull. LOL

Good lord, I've never seen such blatant Russian shilling in my life

SO?

It was Russian rebels with their loaned MAA

shame no one taught them signature analysis and how to read passenger jet signatures from military aircraft.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/mh17-crash-hear-moment-russian-3877080

Another Ukrainian swine living in the USA feeling embarrassed that Ukraine is total terrorist country.
Let's hope for a very bloody civil war in Ukraine, and more suicides by Ukrainian politicians including that ugly pig face (((Poroshenko)))

RT are state controlled media
>inb4 BBC
BBC is not state controlled

So??

No one in the western world uses swine as a insult. You're not very good at this.

Shit nigger do I really need to dumb it down for you?

ITS PROPAGANDA!
you are either pushing it in which case shill or you've fallen for it in which case you're a brainwashed pinhead, which is it?

Dude, he's a clear shill. He can't even string a sentence together.

Ukrainian murderer pilot Vladislav Voloshin confessed to shooting at and shooting downdown MH-17.
And finally he couldn't live with himself and committed suicide. GREAT NEWS, LOL

>ITS PROPAGANDA!

I wish my government paid me to shitpost on imageboards

LMAO
UKRAINIAN FILTHY SWINES IN PANIC MODE

Attached: bananas-many bananas.jpg (1024x640, 348K)

why would they when you already do it for free?

Attached: 1521660113939.jpg (500x375, 60K)

Do you think they pay him or his family is in captivity somewhere and he's forced to? Hope the wodka rations are good.

I don't. Then you have to play by their rules. You can't post real pepes, etc.

Absolutely classic.

There is conclusive proof it was shot down by a Russian SAM, a Dutch lead investigation team stopped short of accusing Moscow directly, but to distort the already known facts thi swas shows how delusional the Putin regime is.

So go away, and shut up.

I'm sure in next few days there will be more details coming out about this criminal act committed by Ukraine downing down MH-17.
Let's hope that scumbag Ukrainian murderer pilot Vladislav Voloshin left a suicide note explaining everything.

International community especially US and EU will be very pleased with terrorists from Kiev after this revelation.

thesun.co.uk/news/5845748/pilot-blamed-by-russia-mh17-flight-shot-dead-murder-investigation/

This guy who maintained he was the victim of a Russian smear campaign?

But nah the Russians wouldn't do that.

In this video
German pilot-investigator proved 1000% that fucking UKRAINIANS shot down the MH-17.

TRUTH FINALLY IS OUT.
UKRAINIAN PILOT COMMITTED SUICIDE DUE TO HUGE GUILT.
KARMA AT WORK

RUSSIA INNOCENT.

Ukrainians were the ones who diverted the plane along its flight path. They'd lost a transport plane full of soldiers in the same area just a few days prior. The rebels most likely did shoot it down, but the Ukrainians were hoping that would happen.

Not really.
Just a vet pilot looking by pictures is guessing that.
I watched it, and it seams so fake.

>rt
Everyone knows its bullshit, why do you persist is trying to palm it off as half credible news? Anyone with half a brain will do their own research and find the truth within 5 mins, so why do it? It just makes you look desperate and retarded.Unless you're a false flag trying to discredit Russia?
Good job if true, sterling work lad, but give it a rest?

Attached: 6f5c5e8c-b4bd-4fd2-af61-caed3249249b.png (60x60, 8K)

Did you even watched the video full of solid proof that UKRAINIAN SWINES shot down the MH-17

>I watched it, and it seams so fake.
What part is fake?

literally no one cares. the only important news is from america and we killed that disgusting anti-jew Austin bomber and thank God we did before he spread more hatred among the peoples of our beautiful country

I love these parody threads.

where RT channel was.

>RUSSIA INNOCENT.
If you say so mate I dont have time to argue and i'm past caring.

Looking forward to the WC. hope it can help restore Anglo/Russian relations, we have no problem with Russians now or historically, but we are no mugs and should'nt be treated as such.

We are not far behind, been getting blown up for the last 20 years now.

Even Ukrainian pilot Vladislav Voloshin confessed that he did committed act of terror shooting down civilian jet MH-17.
If you continue you lies you too will eventually commit suicide same as Vladislav Voloshin did.
I wish that you do so in next 3 days because the pressure of your consciousness will bring severe depression on your mind
and you will become severally depressed.

>The rebels most likely did shoot it down,
There is no grey area, they did shoot it down.

but I'm sure the guy who did it is serving hard time in some siberian gulag with his boss, I can't imagine Putin was too pleased.

>The Ukrainian murderer killed himself.
You mean he was assassinated after he fulfilled his mission and became a liability.

>Even Ukrainian pilot Vladislav Voloshin confessed that he did committed act of terror shooting down civilian jet MH-17.
Proof?

>The SU-25 is a ground attack aircraft, it is doesn't make much sense for one to have any AAMs loaded
Makes perfect sense if you want to shoot at air targets.

>Hohols being dishonest honorless niggers.
What else is new. Literally all they did since they meme country and nationality was invented by austrians back in the XIX century was to murder women and children.

Attached: 1510929584999.png (1260x2396, 739K)

Do you realize that you are making fool out of yourself.
Why Ukrainian murderous Government in Kiev would wait so many years to kill him?
Don't you think that they would kill him next day in some strange accident.

Please.....

>Do you realize that you are making fool out of me.

ftfy

>Proof?
his own words.

BTW, Ukrainian scum pilot Vladislav Voloshin killed himself with a gun shot,
what will be your suicide method?

>Why Ukrainian murderous Government in Kiev would wait so many years to kill him?
Why stir up shit when your narrative is all ready being parroted by every media in the western world and your version of event is being accepted as the truth? Offing your own pilot directly after the event would be awesome conspiracy fuel.

If everything is going as planned (Russians are being blamed) its best to do nothing, you only need to kill the people involved if they start showings signs of remorse and are liable to baw their eyes out on the internet while confessing their sins.

>his own words.
So no proof then thought so.

I would say he killed himself becuase he was terrified by the pressure put on him from nasty thugs trying to smear him.
They probably threatened his family and told him to kill himself or else.
Being dead he can't argue his innocence, conventionally for his accusers.

>rt

>>rt
So?

you have no brain therefore your posts are so empty of any intelligent content

>fake flag
Lurk more r/the_donald

why you are so depressed, LOL
are you close to take your own life also?
do it faggor, do it today even,do it, join your Ukrainian terrorist buddy pilot today.

Trust me nobody wiLl miss you and nothing of value wiLl be lost

just let russia annex ukraine already, it will be better that way

>What is shrapnel
>What is buk warhead.

OP kys.

Watch the video by German pilot-investigator and educate yourself please.

Like Putin would give a fuck. You're not that smart are you?

>Who is Colonel General Nikolai Fedorovich Tkachev

Attached: 1521226804921.png (327x715, 431K)

>>What is shrapnel
Something that the buk warhead lacks.

Shrapnel and fragmentation is not the same thing.

PTSD

Watch the video? Are you fucking high you retard? Why can't you assholes just admit that your drunk russian TERRORIST forces shot down an airliner?

Attached: efa.png (500x281, 201K)

the buk warhead is literally filled with cubes that in case of an explosion act as shrapnel.

Great, you're like my little thesaurus bitch.