Boku no Hero Academia

Why is she so perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

axic.tumblr.com/post/166516663604/hi-i-dont-like-momos-canon-hero-design
requirings.tumblr.com/post/167507452630/redesigning-midnight-and-yaomomos-costumes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Toga a cute! Why don't you love her?

I want to make her a mother

Toga is the best thing that happened in MHA.

>Chapter is out since yesterday
>Nobody gives a shit
What killed the hype?

Maybe the 4+ threads we already fucking had that have been riddled with shitposts, user.

t. Thotchako fan

Enjoy your fat bitch who gets no screentime

I'm getting pretty sure she now wants Izuku to "stab" her.

my little villainess can't be this cute

Poor Overhaul ;-;

Wait is Shigaraki going to wear one of Overhaul's hands now?

Nah, the quirk removing shit

>BNH is dead because of that shitfest arc
In other news water is wet

Probably constant threads instead of threads when a new chapter was posted. I've been away for a month or more and wanted to come talk about the new chapter, but fuck, Sup Forums killed the hype for itself

What kind of kids do you want to see in Boku-kun no Hero Academia?

(Boku is Deku's son.)

Do you guys read the manga online? Is there any place I can download it? Pls reply

Fallen Angels and Manga Stream both have fan translations, but Manga Stream only has a few recent chapters up

Yes.

Not sure about perfect, but she's definitely fun to color.

twice is blonde?

If true, they would make beautiful children

He's ginger-ish

Where the fuck is everyone?

What if Shiggy uses Overhaul's hand to take the quirk when he gets AfO

The last chapter was so good that we're reading it over and over again.

He looks like Danny Elfman during his younger days in Oingo Boingo

Possible influence? Both Oingo Boingo and Twice are goofy as Hell

No idea, for me he's just a depressed Deadpool.

In addition, Danny Elfman DID compose nearly all the iconic music for a shit ton of superhero films, so Hori might know about him

Damn, that would have added even more salt to injury if he said that to him.

I like Deku

can't believe the yakuza has been disarmed

Too soon man.

she's gonna win the dekubowl

What made Hori get back to BNHA pace the last two chapters?

She's so fucking cute
I'd let her suck my blood everyday to make her suck my cock

Do you like all Dekus?

he was moving on from this arc

i feel like this arc was extended to fill out a full season

I have a rewind quirk.

Am I stronger than All Might in his prime while being angry?

aizawa can stop you

I don’t think that’s intentional, he’s commented before on how arcs tend to go longer than they’re initially planned for

that's hot.

>Toga will never turn into you to rape you

Given the Twice's journal segment, I'd say Twice was influenced by Rorschach from Watchmen

That would be interesting turn of events if he can add OH hands to his collection and use them their abilities to an extent

but before this he did say it would be a long arc when deku first meets overhaul

I think it's probably because they're a much smaller group but the dynamics between the League of Villain are infinitely more entertaining and enjoyable than the students or heros

Tell me about All for One! Why does he wear the mask?

So he got advice from Kishimoto. It makes sense why things went the way they went

It helps him look more beautiful.

it helps him look like vader

It's a neverending stream of all the moments One For All users failed to save someone

axic.tumblr.com/post/166516663604/hi-i-dont-like-momos-canon-hero-design
requirings.tumblr.com/post/167507452630/redesigning-midnight-and-yaomomos-costumes

So he doesn’t get bullied for his gross, burn victim looking face

fuch off

The villain alliance interactions in general have been great. Like pre time skip strawhats tier.

I'm ready to be triggered

Because his face was punched off by the symbol of peace

>the way kachan holds that riffle
>creating the wrong type of ammo
whew

I kinda agree with sneakers and gloves on Momo. Fighting on heels makes no goddamn sense.

While I do agree with you, that pic is still pretty cool. An so is this one.

why the fuck would she wear gloves.

kachan is a retard what did you expect

He's a lefty who likes brass in his face.
He's also a fan of Sgt. Rock in that two belts of .30-06 are his good luck charms.

To hold on all the weapons she produces. Fighting with a melee weapon without gloves is not exactly comfortable.

Damn, I knew Overhaul was gonna get shitcanned into irrelevancy after this arc, but not THAT badly. Shame, thought he was cooler than Shiggy.

the first link is visual cancer

the second link is more or less fine, its just another "what if capeshit costumes werent retarded"

but she uses her hands to make stuff too sometimes.

if she needs gloves she can literally make them later. There is no need for that to be default and cut off points of creation

the whole Yakuza raid got leaked , There is some evidence that points to this with the league being involved and in the beginning of the raid they were mentioning how he could have been leaked, on how the Yakuza seemed a bit too prepared when they arrived. If that were the case then that would greatly narrow down the list of suspects, for one it can’t be the big 3 or anyone who wasn’t in the training Lodge arc, it can’t be izuku or kirishima because they rescued bakugo, it can’t be aizawa because he’s nearly died trying to save us in the usj arc , it can’t be tsuyu because she was almost killed in the usj arc by shigaraki, that just leaves ochako and here's more reasons why.
Toga’s dialogue towards ochako could be taken as double meaning if she’s the traitor
She’s the only student whose motives to be a hero can actually be twisted for evil , she’s in it for the money and you can say it’s for a good reason but hori can make it to something similar to a dirty cop
She shut down her feelings for deku in the license exam, that can be used to say she didn’t want to have feelings for the people she’s going to betray
Her fight with toga and her role in the usj arc don’t really discredit this Theory since I wouldn’t put it passed toga to try to take the blood of one of her teammates that undercover and during the usj arc she was in a group so she had to play along to not blow her cover

He’ll be sidelined for a while, but he’s definitely coming back at some point. I’m assuming that destroying the VA would be his new goal.

Base school outfit is fine honestly.

You know I've been thinking about that. Shiggy is pretty old and we see AfO save him when he was pretty young so we know he was with him for a while. And we also know that the fight between All Might and AfO happened relatively recently like a few years. So at some point kid shiggy had to see his mentor and personal hero with a smashed in face after hours fight. Got to imagine that probably has something to do with why he hates All Might so much.

Maybe. Still, switching heels to sneakers would be nice.

retarded. adding random gloves and kneepads and shit, as well as closing up the 'cleavage' thats beneficial in front to make 'proper' skin opening on the side.

You can tell its bullshit because of the nature of Momos powers. Skin is optimal but if she needed the random shit like gloves she could always just make it later. The standard look needs to be the optimal one.

If he even survived that attack, he's going to prison, he has no arms and no one's probably going to want to restore them since his quirk is dangerous
dude's fugged

>Making Midnight less sexy
>Midnight "the 18+ only hero"
>Less sexy

At least we know it's not implausible for him to get his arms back via someone's quirk. Whether anyone would want to is debatable, though.

I don't see any Kirishima redesigns with a shirt because "hes 15"

>thinks Horikoshit actually reads comics

I hope he gets healed so he can be handsome again

>thinking western comic book readers read comics

Jesus Christ Shiggy!

We all know this thing will be there.

>gayshipping her best boi with himself
Toga, the ultimate fujoshi

one of the todorokis should put that mutant out of her misery

>Midoriya-san, my father says you shouldn't be friends with that mutant girl

imagine someone giving Todo's kids the scar too

What killed the hype?

All the shiposting. I started avoiding these threads because of it.

Does anyone have the image of Toga asking the VA if her having sex with a clone of her turned into Deku is gay, incest, or just masturbation, and then the VA all are sitting around a whiteboard discussing

Overhaul will never be relevant again, not because his quirk is bad or he's incompetent, but because for him to come back he'd have to overcome his utter humiliation over the space of this arc.
He's broken, he'll never get the opportunity to win again and be taken seriously.

The shitposting was definitely part of it, though I feel this arc did drag. I'm glad it's over and I hope Hori goes back to doing the shorter faster paced arcs that he's done for most of the manga.

I'm hardly saying the manga is ruined and Hori is a hack, but I'm not sure I'll be able to handle every arc being as long as that one was, especially with flashbacks.

No, but thanks to you I've remembered it and laughed again.

I don't know why everyone's so angry with the pacing. Sure, it got slower, but it's not like it intolerable.

Hopefully we get some teaching.