Dear Sup Forums:

So about that Race War you think is coming.

One question: What if you lose?

You realize your numbers and chances wane more every day, right?
If you lose, you'll never have another chance. We'll bury you. White people have never been more outnumbered in America (or even the world).
If you try, you only have one shot. Your population could never recover from a massive military defeat. And that's not including that many whites support progressiveness and multiculturalism

You want your "Day of the Rope" to destroy multiculturalism and humanism?

If you lose, there's no reason for us to spare any of you.

Remember that.

Attached: 1478670987320.jpg (631x696, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2YA4irxFEzE
youtube.com/watch?v=qY3lCHHLiU4
youtube.com/watch?v=d43OCmKlBPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're retarded. even without a race war, violent low-iq minorities (like yourself i'm presuming) will violently murder all whites anyway. look at south africa for proof of this.

>One question: What if you lose?
Like we should sit around while you Demoncrats genocide us.
>You realize your numbers and chances wane more every day, right?
You have a strange idea as to what's going to happen.
>If you lose, there's no reason for us to spare any of you.
>Remember that.
We know you're a sociopathic genocidal assholes. Just remember, you picked this fight.

BTW, it's all just a joke...

South Africa's problems are a result of colonialism.

nope. result of low-iq violent blacks. you're wrong.

look at black-on-white violent crime in usa. IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING. my post stands.

watch this for some eye-opening stats:
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

Democrats are comprised of LGBTQBRAP limp wrist faggots who don't own weapons. Most niggers and spics are too poor to own anything more than a piece of junk pistol. And jews don't fight at all. You would get BTFO.

You are surrounded, retard. Majority of liberal strong holds are on the coast. We can easily cut off supplies, and then force your ilk into the ocean.

South Africa's problem is typical of what happens when blacks gain power.
Haiti. Zimbabwe. Chicago. Detroit.
You're finished, you know. You can't live without us and if you kill off the whites you end up with Haiti in America. But we can live a hell of a lot better without you.
I suggest you chill and make nice instead of listening to the Jews.

Looks like racist propaganda. Anything objective?

you're wrong. here's one of your own fellow PoC telling you how it is. listen up and try to learn something:
youtube.com/watch?v=2YA4irxFEzE

If there was a race war in America, the first to start fighting would be blacks and Latinos, they hate each other more than they hate whites, I think whites will be just fine

yes the entire thing. can't just put your fingers in your ears and scream "wah wah wah" just because you don't like the way someone looks.

Try not to cry once you get captured

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x224, 10K)

you're probably white yourself, snap out of your delusion.

Egalitarians catch the first bullets fag multiculti couldn't organize to defend itself before it was crushed. Too much identity politic and infighting. The fate of faggots is to be impotent fags who don't pass their ideology. Unity and organic communities will win any day against your hodge podge of human caricatures.

Attached: 1496324947170.jpg (490x750, 58K)

if you need to view videos in order of the Progressive Stack (black first, whites last), start with this one:
then move on to this one:
they make the same point. blacks commit exponentially more (that means on the order of 10X) more violent crime against whites than whites against blacks. this is well documented, not opinion.

if there is a race war it's waged against whites and not to act is to lose.

>The fate of faggots is to be impotent fags who don't pass their ideology
don't you know that many children who were molested by older men become gay (and child molester's themselves) when they grow up? it's a form of reproduction i guess you could say

We would be assisted by European nations.

>this is bait. jpg

If we ever come close to losing in a race war, we'll just glass the planet.

You won't spare any of us regardless of whether we fight back or not. We will at least take as many of you with us as possible. I would prefer if the whole world would get turned into a radioactive graveyard before you kikes get to rule it.

>whites out numbered
You are right. This is why dems and shitskins keep trying to an assault rifles. The great equalizer for the out numbered man with resources.

Attached: IMG_0662.jpg (750x553, 62K)

the future looks good

What delusion?

Humanity is 10x better off if we WORK TOGETHER. Separating on things like race and religion will keep us trapped on earth fighting over resources like animals.

There is always the possibility of truth losing, but typically, truth and justice win the war, even if they lose the battle.

There's a link between truth, prosperity, honesty and natural law. There is no free lunch in nature, and even if you think you've won, you've probably postponed losing.

It's as simple as examining the worst of each side.

Conservatives remain largely silent, less impulsive and see the left as misguided.

Liberals are brash, loud, impulsive and need to create the idea that political disagreement is right vs. wrong, good guys vs. bad guys, just like religion.

And where is religion now? On it's way out, finally. Enjoy your victories while they last.

>multiculturalism and humanism
mutually exclusive things, assflag

South Africa would also still be in the stone age if not for Colonialism.

Imagine if white South African farmers had full auto m16s.... they would put up a hell of a fight even though they are out numbered 10 to 1

if we lose we die, if we do nothing we die.

Fuck off you limpwristed faggot. I dream of the day that my boot is on your throat.

the caliphate would wait till one side wins then attack when they are at their weakest

Attached: 1518677932904.jpg (1024x957, 115K)

>TOGETHER
top kek

That's what losers say when they want that the winners take care of them. No, fuck off mud.

What's funny is that we will win in any case.
>You murder us all and you will all die, because you are IQ

With what guns, Demonrat?

LOL, all of you fuckers got at least 5% nigger in you. And if you think germany and sweden is all of europe you should try learning some geography

Day of the rope is about killing the race traitors you nigger

اتَّكَلْنا منه على خُصٍّ الاتحاد قوة
Peace be upon you brother.

Why do you assume some of us are not actively preparing? I will continue to stockpile ammo, guns, food, water purification tools, nightvision etc.

its not if you lose its that you had something to fight for.

Get back to class you pussy. Come back when you learn to count

>speculating about impossibilities

Outnumbered in US how???

Attached: E9143B27-A5FA-4B57-AD9F-465B8D490749.jpg (750x1334, 170K)

>
>We would be assisted by European nations.
Which European nations? The ones our military almost entirely props up? You're delusional if you think you'd win a Civil War with the help of European armies. You and your ilk maintain strongholds in coastal cities that are easily starved out. You'd be consumed by the food shortage rioting alone within a month. This is all delusion. You can't even maintain order in your own neighborhoods.

lmao you wish shitskin

Attached: marine 40.png (402x404, 388K)

a third of those are hispanics and muslims, and they would be on the progressive side

If we lose its basically same thing as is we dont try at all.
Because then we lose anyway.
Moron.

So now when we are stronger you tell us you wont spare us, so what stops us now from obliterating you from face of Earth you subhuman filth ?
You better shut your filthy hole of what you call mouth before we genocide you out of existance.
Subhuman iq proven once again.

Attached: koala hit.gif (123x136, 87K)

one problem with this "day of the rope" we keep talking about on the Sup Forums is that we're going to have to kill A LOT of whites in order to achieve it.

White men are genocidal demons capable of conquering entire continents. You wouldn't stand a chance.

Attached: 1521657973932.jpg (933x960, 219K)

You all live in range of Russian submarines. Every breath you take is a gift of Putin.

Your already dead. Remember that.

Attached: 1507531735050.jpg (654x539, 64K)

I wont use lube when I enter you

Attached: 1518593775508.jpg (1024x792, 132K)

one thing about /pol is there is all this doom and gloom, but the conservative and extremely conservative are having children at replacement levels while you folks go off and have your jubilees in your youths, get wracked with debt, childless, and isolated. I often look at /pol and see many men in an isolated situation but that's because they're floundering in a world where young white men are assailed and attacked for any slight, percieved or otherwise. So even if the overall number of whites are dwindling, those that are having children will have raised them in much more healthier and successful homes than of previous generations. So many here see the future as grim and dark, and no doubt there will be struggles for whites. But as the pendulum swings, and as the hatred for whites becomes more violent and vitriolic, we will have more and more people coming onto our side. They will see that in allying themselves with the anti-white camp they are condemning thier children and grandchildren to rape, enslavement, murder, or any other untold number of horrors. The ideal world for me is all races get along with each other. I just don't see that from the other races. Sure there are a few examples of people coexisting, but they are the outliers. Instead I see the language of genocide such as, "Ending whiteness" and all I can do is look to my fellow whites and community members in order to ensure that our community continues to grow, flourish, and remain white. God help you, and may God grant all the men and women reading this the strength to grow, to persevere, to be a good husband or wife, a good father or mother, because that is what this world needs, that is what Europeans and Americans need.

youtube.com/watch?v=qY3lCHHLiU4

Attached: 1516699349663.png (1097x900, 1.11M)

And the right wing would be assisted by your worst nightmare. The evil demon himself, vladmir putin! You are trembling at reading his name on a mongolian basket weaving international dog shit sniffing imageboard but it is true. The russians would just unload cold war era surplus and dump it in the middle of the flyover states you hate.

Your european allies would get smashed in the rectum and nobody will care when a couple of elitist faggots like you get hung by telephone polls all along the streets.

From
>no whites will be spared
to
>we have to work together user

You pathetic little animal, gtfo here.

Whites are superior shooters, as where PoC use spray, and pray. Also whites are very good at forming cohesive groups, as where blacks especially all want to be the HNIC, so they will kill one another off. The only dark people that can half organize are the Islam Mohammed dick suckers, but even they fight with each other, so it is a wash. This is the reason that the white race is able to be on top in the world despite being the actual minority.

Mmmmmmk
As for

Doubt it

Attached: 9A693298-441A-410A-9F34-938A4B01FCDF.png (750x1334, 188K)

wtf

Attached: senua_bailey.jpg (1140x641, 78K)

I am gonna need a source for that. Preferably one that aligns with my political ideology. You know, evil bigoted right winger stuff. dailystormer might have some good articles

Last time the west and whites really had something to worry about we invented a single bomb that killed 100,000+ people instantly and then spent the next decades perfecting and proliferating it to the point we can end most life on the surface of the planet. Think about what happens if you do win and leave us with nothing to lose.

The only people in the race war is white people
Every other race is trying to keep themselves from facepalming every time you guys show cringe and do a mass shooting

meh. gotta break some eggs to make an omelette

Numbers don't matter when you have the nukes

Attached: 1491939270287.jpg (532x500, 110K)

Mfw the Wolverines are supplied by ruskies to kill commie americans.

Attached: smile.jpg (660x387, 92K)

Implying you can/will do anything.

Attached: E8C0BDE9-EC48-4A34-8292-C068474A956F.jpg (419x480, 58K)

One thing you subhuman niggers seem to think when you write these posts is that non-whites in general stand with you , or that we’re interested in eliminating all non-whites.

Not true at all. It’s niggers and Muslims who have been identified as a problem. And the whole world agrees on that.

I see a couple of flaws in your plan.

Attached: 1494473743558.png (671x519, 146K)

That's false and you know it.
We have a lot of shitskins I can agree but white Americans are extremely white

>You are trembling at reading his name on a mongolian basket weaving international dog shit sniffing imageboard but it is true. The russians would just unload cold war era surplus and dump it in the middle of the flyover states you hate.
My sides , my fcking sideeeees.

Good. More targets to shoot at. Lots of ISIS style propaganda videos to strike fear in the Eurocucks. Can’t wait.

Attached: 5FAB3FC3-232A-4D86-AE69-50A55AE2CCBB.gif (445x250, 37K)

hahaha dumb fucking nigger no

At least we will be dead and wont have to live around nogs. Death or victory are both wins over sharing a nation with blacks honestly.

Don't spare any of us. It seems like this is a cycle that repeats itself on the planet.
> Muds kill most of the whites everything goes to shit
>Whites that remain go into hiding and repopulate
>100,000s of years later we look at the wonders built and how they where built as there's only been 50,000 years of recorded history.
>Try to help and again become hunted

As a former firearms instructor, non-whites have a very difficult time qualifying for marksmanship. It was so painful to watch niggers of color trying to hit a target with M9s and M16s. How do you think they would fare in combat?

Knowing they have low IQs, how would you expect them to understand bullet drop, elevation, windage etc? To effectively hit your target, you have to do lots more than pointing and shooting, I hope you know.

Doubtful, any european worth anything will take the opportunity to take back their nations since America will be in 3rd work civil war and european governments will have no usa to stop the far right European uprising. If america went into a racewar europe would follow pretty quickly.

>Implying scum aren't already trying their best to destroy good people.

Break the cycle, lets end them all now.

> You're forgetting about Russia and eastern Europe. Even most West European countries are still 85-95% white.
> White people don't need numbers to rule. Just take a close look at those who rule most South American countries.

Thanks for making it easier for me to backstab the shit out of every fucking European nation and finally take back Macedonia and every single inch of the second Bulgarian Empire. I'll enjoy butchering all of the retired English faggots here as well.
It's the perfect opportunity really.

Its funny because youre only talking about the basics of operating a firearm. Imagine niggers trying to create battle strategies. Shit niggers would starve to death the moment mcdonalds stopped selling food kek. They would also lose suppprt from other browns once jamal started raping their women.

Lol

Old joke. You lot always find a reason you're right to do the wrong thing.

Can someone redpill me on Bahamas? How are they holding it together?

Attached: FNM-Cabinet-May-15-2017.jpg (696x392, 217K)

Attached: d3d.jpg (625x626, 18K)

south africa has a nigger problem

Attached: wakandan pool party.jpg (911x662, 188K)

Thats why i love niggers, they know how to treat niggers kek

Russia is a hodgepodge of political weirdness. Count on them to send over plenty of accordions as well.

>Imagine niggers trying to create battle strategies.

That would require thousands of niggers to be in once place, all armed without shooting each other. If they cannot stop themselves from shooting each other at prayer vigils for fallen Tyrone, I doubt they could even form an effective fighting force.

One the nigger learns that he’s free of consequences, he will attack whitey. What leftist whites need to realize, is that their beliefs won’t make them immune to nigger pillaging.
>Hey Tyrone, there’s no need to pillage my home and rape my wife
>Tyrone, think about what you’re doing here, I’m on your side brotha XDDD!!1!1!
>Well we have internet down right now, but there was a video of me at a BLM rally!!!1!1! Fuck those cops, right?!?!
>WTF ARE YOU DOING TYRONE? I TOLD YOU I WAS ON YOUR SIDE!1!1!

Niggers have no understanding of left vs. right. If you’re white, you owned slaves and you must suffer. No amount of nigger-worshipping will protect you from their hatred. White leftists need to realize there no room for them in the society they advocate for.

Race war sounds like a lot of work. I'd rather be sleeping in.

Wouldn't you rather take them and try to put them in a reeducation camp or something, instead of killing them?

Only killing the weakest, and then those who will refuse even after the sincerest attempt at peaceful reeducation.

The fecal worshipping leftists in democrat counties clench their assholes in fear everytime a blue collared white working american goes near them. Its like they know what they say about them is wrong and evil but they are too fucking afraid to do anything in person. They were beaten like a fucking filipino whore in highschool by these types for being too much of a fucking retard and now that the blue collared white worker has a sustainable loving life with a nice wife and a couple kids they just cant handle it.

Leftism in the united states is tied to fucking losers who couldn't fucking bulk up and beat the shit out of their bullies. They are a bunch of limp wristed faggots who would rely on the brown masses to do anything for them in a civil war scenario.

Pathetic the lot of them.

Adding on to this:

I once saw a post from some leftist faggot on Twitter.
>There’s no need to have a gun to protect your home
>A burglar is just an oppressed victim of society
>I would just make some coffee and we’ll talk it out

Does anyone have a screen cap?

Accordians are great instuments.

Friggin love me some sea shanties.

youtube.com/watch?v=d43OCmKlBPQ

>what if you lose

Welcome to WAR, RETARD.

Not too many niggers and they just sort of live I guess. Fairly nice people actually.

BAIT

I would bet on whites. Who's gonna kill em? Latinos and niggers who can't even hold gun properly.

Can you name a single problem in the world today that you don't feel is ultimately the fault of colonialism? I take this about as seriously as blaming the jews or lizard people for everything

all of these people circled VS everywhere else

india, china, south america, africa, all btfo by nukes lmfao

Attached: world-map.jpg (2000x1479, 538K)

There will never be a "race war". If there was anything similar to that, nobody would ever call it a race war, it would be a purge/genocide, there would be no meaningful resistance to the white majority who would be using the military and police as well as militias to conduct the purge. Also keep in mind that hispanics and asians share conservative values and the purge would be primarily against white liberals, jews and blacks.

Yes 100%. The leftist whotes will be the first to die by the nigger because they are the closest whites to them. Homosexual and tranny niggers will probably get killed too just because a lot of the more violent niggers dont like them even though most are closeted fags. Black women will get it bad too because no whitey police to arrest jamal for rape. I personally think the communist middle class blacks are going to be on their own after they explain communism to the ghetto blacks.

>wut u mean i gotta be a worker nigga i sell weed

Most ghetto niggers are actually free market capitalists, they just dont know it