#InvadeWakanda

How do we get #InvadeWakanda trending? The amount of asspain that would cause over a fictional country would be delicious.

Attached: C7DDF463-5105-48DB-A67E-EB08ADE28741.jpg (418x346, 128K)

isn't it a little late?
We should have started this when people were still assuming that this place actually exists

Never too late... the shits still in every theatre

We don't need to invade them, let's just sell them a violent subculture of misogyny, drug use, violent repetitive music and blatant consumerism and they will destroy themselves. Then we'll just buy everything for fried chicken coupons and blingtastic footwear.

>who's the jew now motherfuckers?

Attached: 1516137772747.png (365x250, 191K)

I believe that this post is probably bait. Is it the aura of self-righteousness? Perhaps it’s the hyperbolic nature of a couple of the sentences. It’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what is said that brings up suspicions of cowardly disingenuousness. There is probably a number of things in this post one could call inaccurate. I’ll posit here that the mentality of the person behind the post is that of a childish, irresponsible middle-aged man that could be described as feeling inadequate in comparison to his peers. The events in the global realm of politics that have recently transpired might well be causing feelings of not just hatred, but of rage. We are probably talking about a very low quality and below average psyche here. Rather than focus on self improvement, this individual feels and desires to tear down other people, belief systems, and ideologies out of a purely spiteful emotional origin. Any reconciliation or attempted venture to educate this poster will be done in vain. In the end, there are things said, I believe, that can actually help to educate and inform us about the cold and brutal tendencies of our fellow forum users. However, I am skeptical about the scope and quality of too much of what was said on a purely ethical framework.

#InvadeWakanda

I do love copypasta too
let's invade Wakanda, brothers

Attached: 1518004880310.png (485x443, 22K)

Do you mean ‘copy and paste”?

I meant: "collie-pastor"

and why is my ID a bleached version of yours - hmmmm... Are the stories about the muttness true?

Attached: 1474596331565s.jpg (250x173, 6K)

Checked and I dunno. I’m tall, blue eyes... but
>brown hair

a-am I white

I have blonde eyes and blue hair... but
>short
I am probably white anyways

Seeing it as a movie probably made them believe it was real even more. Don’t you know how (((propaganda))) works?

Bump this. #invadewakanda. Someone draw up some battle plans

>blue hair
Have I just been meme’d?

maybe we should promote Asgard as being way better than Wakanda

now it is me, who's checking the digits....

Attached: disney-TDW0NNG1-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1483993494274._RI_SX940_.jpg (940x529, 81K)

#ColonizeWakanda

Someone photoshop the plans of "marvel" for a future movie, where Wakanda gets colonized by Asgard

YESTHIS THIS THIS REEEE

Looks like you came up just a little
>short

>maybe we should promote Asgard as being way better than Wakanda

Notice how Wakanda is allowed to be an ethnostate populated exclusively by black people, whereas Asgard (the Marvel version of Asgard, obviously) is populated by white people, gooks, niggers, etc. Fucking Jewish double standards, man.

Attached: zuri.png (582x1231, 1.12M)

Oh shit. #asgardvswakanda who would win? That’s a movie I’d love to go see but sadly it would just be a fat Jew helping wakanda and they would win somehow with an incredible suspension of disbelief.

I’m on mobile or I’d cook up some #asgardvswakanda memes

>Fucking double standards
yesss, is someone capable of operating photoshop?
we need a picture to display said double standards and then share them on twitter etc.

Attached: 5434623462346345735683546.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Countless lives and wars where waged and raged across the globe while the nation of wakanda watched and did nothing to help their fellow man.

Sup Forums at its finest

>yesss, is someone capable of operating photoshop?

I can't do shit on Photoshop. Hopefully, someone here can.

[spoiler] it was the whole premise of the movie.

Also niggers literally making monkey sounds.
Also African country -> civil war in 3...2...1...
Also kid grew up without a father because Kang was too busy fucking other ho's.

Most stereotypical and racist movie I've seen in a long while.

Numbers indicate someone will get to work on #ColonizeWakanda meme soon

I know the perfect country to invade Wakana

Captain Nigger

tell us.....
is it Kekistan?

#VisitWakanda

Attached: Wakanda_Hotel.jpg (445x553, 45K)