Albedo did everything right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYvLMjftrVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The six jobbers did everything wrong.

what if she was still a slut in the NW?

>that armour guy
Tak..take my dimension slash!

Humies should just give up and accept their inferiority to the heteromorphic races. Maybe if they beg and cry enough, we'll adopt some of them as pets if they're pathetic and apologetic enough.

Climb breaking into Nazarick and stealing stuff to kill Ainz when?

What happens if this guy enters Nazarick?

He gets all the way up to Ainz and then gets grasp heart'ed

Nothing, 40k years have passed and everyone left long time ago.

Reminder

I never wanted season 2
I was hoping we would get an Overlord Ultimate style series.

>enri's e-rantel visit, ice giant subjugation, pirate lich and ship, dragon airline formation off screened
Good lord, looks like it might end on vol 18 after all.
Skip lots of shit and head straight for the ST finale.
>vol 14 - albedo kingdom conquest
>vol 15-16 -beastmen arc
>vol 17 - elf school arc
>vol 18 - ST conquest and PDL alliance
END

>rewatch anime
>ainz starts to get close to the boyz
>clementime kills them all
>has to struggle with his humanity battling with his skeleton side
>knows he should feel bad but at the same time doesnt

how are the LNs? worth getting into? I saw some of the art and its fantastic.

>how are the LNs? worth getting into? I saw some of the art and its fantastic.
Good. Lizards are kind of meh the first time through, but I appreciated it more on rereads.
I'd start from the beginning though.

Okay what are these lizard things I keep hearing about? Is it like a side-arc slapped in the middle or something?

It's just a volume about Ainz conquering lizardmen tribes. Some people don't like reading about something that's not Nazarick related.

Isn't that what the first bit is about though? Ainz going to that one small village is meeting some of the big human name and learning? Whats so different?

What if every male in Nazarick was a shota and SuccuSatoru and Albedo slutty shotacons?

Why do you think he didn't?

It goes on for longer.

There is a change in telling the story. You more get the viewpoint of those that get confronted with Ainz and Nazerick and the despair it causes, sometimes reaching eldrith horror kind of despair.
The Lizardmen arc is disliked because you follow the lizardmen heroes most of the time in the volume how they struggle, try to fend Ainz off just to witness the futility of it all in the end.
You learn rather much about how Lizardman go about their life, a bit history of their conflict among themself, while you get here and there Ainz and his crew as perspective.

Its not bad, but people complain about the lizardmen arc alot because it gave a shift in story telling which funningly enough gets used quite often afterwards. But it helps overall building the world and so far there isnt a filler in Overlord. People love to talk stuff down as being a filler but everything had some impact at somepoint and arent exclusive storys.

Best girl

>And so Nazarick achieved nothing
>The tomb continued being unnoticed by the world at large
I think the problem was not that their story was bad or that it's having too much nonNazarick pov, but rather how much of a little consequence they're. Lizards affect too little in the rest of the story to varrant an entire volume for themselves, filler in other words. They could just as well be one chapter that explains to us that Nazarick is silently conquering local demihuman tribes.

LNs are way better then anime and manga.

>Shota Demiurge: Ainz-sama I have brought the plans for world conquest... why's Albedo here and why are you both naked?
What happens then?

You know what to do with it user.

The same thing that will happen if Remedios will be tasked with eliminating a hidden slave trader camp
Nice doujin

They are all dead, right ?

Fuck, she's the blackmail-me type of character

No, some of them died like the lich and the rest of them had a nice rehabilitation course sponsored by nazarick

apply hotglue on acrillic sheets?

This is just bad taste. Terrible fanart. There are so many better ones of Albedo out there.

All members of 6 Arms are dead, the 8 Fingers (except for Zero) were Black Capsule'd.

Would you take Roach Baptism if that would mean sticking it to your favorite Pleiades maid?

What would Ainz do if he met a max level paladin or some other holy magic class?
Would he just get instagibbed? Doesn't he mention that he sucked shit at PVP against new enemies/players in the LN?

No, it was meant that even if he was defeated he could still prepare and could win next time.
Also why would you assume he doesn't know how/isn't prepared to fight holy-based enemies?

1st chance he'd likely get blown to smithereens even by someone who's only 3/4ths as strong as him.
He admitted he learns by trial and error in the LN

>chance
I meant attempt

That's a face just begging to be covered in semen

Do you think it's possible for a player to safely meet up with and join Ainz? He should be receptive to other players if they make themselves known to him, right?

>Receptive to Players
>after vol3

If Ainz gets his hands on Ouroboros what would he wish for?
>?: STATE YOUR WISH
>Ainz: I want to be able -(to see my friends)
>Albedo: TO BREED!
>?: ITS DONE
>Ainz: EHH?! *grows a flesh bag with magical nuts in his sacrum*

He wouldn't wish for shit. He already said that he will only use 20 if enemy uses one of those.

>Flesh bag has a baculum and its normal state forms a perpendicular angle with his body
>24/7 "ITS NOT A BONER"
Would Ainz get depressed and not leave his room?

Can you use simpler words?
I'm ESL slav and it's 5AM here.

When he finally obtains world savior.

Truth has been spoken.

Hey, if I woke up in the NW as a player I'd give it a try. I think people overestimate Satoru's edginess.

>edginess
Why not lewdness?, imagine how lewd Nazarick would be if Shalltear became "queen"

That is exactly why Shalltear will never be queen. It's okay though, if she drops the ugly dress and dresses in a more business casual fashion, I'll love her anyways. Even if her real form looks like a lamprey.

So does Demi know Ainz is retarded and is just playing along because he knows he has to help the Supreme Being of nazarick or is he just accidentally attributing everything Ainz does as flawless and deep?

Overlord is half about bone daddy and half entirely about some random new crew that has a 70/30 chance of being fucking slaughtered by the end of the Chapter. Lizardmen arc is the first time this focus shifts off Ainz and a lot of people do not like it. I enjoy it because it gives scope to the world and let's us appreciate how powerful Ainz truly is. He is so powerful almost nothing can compete so saying he is like 50 gokus makes for uninteresting mary sue writing.

Reading 60 pages about how fucking horrifyingly strong and unbeatable a lvl 40 mob is to a group of humans, having 5 more show up, only to find out it is a trash mob Ainz can hand wave into existence shows scale.

The new AMVs will be good atleast.
youtube.com/watch?v=XYvLMjftrVY

the latter.

Well, he's the epitome of both: "he wouldn't die even if you killed him" and "nothing you do can contain him".

Which means that Nazarick wouldn't stand a chance. But Nazarick isn't made up of demons out of hell. So he wouldn't have a reason to fuck their shit up.

It's a documentary about the wild lizards' life in their natural habitation, how they hunt, eat, mate, etc...

>But Nazarick isn't made up of demons out of hell
Nice joke there, user.

>you will never be a cute demon out of hell who takes doomguy on a date
Not cute!!!!!

Sauce please?

Daily reminder that Enri will be the hero to defeat Ainz

>Imported his image into photoshop, cropped and skewed it, uploaded it to iqdb and found the original.
>Saved the sample
Goooooodamnit.

>Dumb marine
No, thank.

Daily reminder that Enri will be that human boss sides with the dark lord for whatever reason, just to be slain by the hero Climb.

>I think the problem was not that their story was bad or that it's having too much nonNazarick pov, but rather how much of a little consequence they're
Nah, Maruyama is setting the stage for possible conflicts in distant future where Ainz isn't around anymore, tribes and nations will fight each other in bloody battles to prove themselves as god Ainz's chosen people. The lizardmen, dwarfs, Carne village, The forest of Job... will participate.

Doujin literally when? Are we going to have to wait until SS4 or SS5?

How will other maids deal with Khajit?

>climb slaying enri
Climb will never be the hero Enri already is

Read a few more fantasies and you will realize the pattern.

They should handle him with no trouble except for entoma who gets slaughtered by the numbers difference.

>entoma
Is there anything the necromancer dude can do to deal with the swarm of poisonous insects? Protip: They are immune to fire.

>Yuri, muscle brain through, let's face it skeleton + fist don't mix
>Lupu, either bash skeleton drgs first or just flamestrike Khaji
>CZ, calulate most efficient way. Hide in plain sight, snipe Khaji
>Solution, goes "Nothing personal kid"
>Entoma, just sent flesh eating flies to consume Khaji. Since flies can easily go through those skeleton drgs.

Can Lupus use spells higher than 6th tier?

>Aureole
How about her?

I always wonder how things would have worked out if Lupus went with Momon instead as his cleric companion.

A lot more interesting. Nabe is a cold dead fucking fish.

>Lupus learns a ton of info by flirting with guys ant nit picking from her surroundings
>Lupus becomes an invaluable intel source and advisor to Ainz on NW and its inhabitants becoming his most trusted aide
I feel like she mas more growth potential than the other NPCs also she would realize EE crush and tease her.

No idea Anons. We know too little.

>Lupu replaces Narberal
She would be too flirty and cause a shitload of issues. I thought we go through with this issue dozens of time already.
>Yuri, same issues as Narberal - the anti social side. Probably a hit with the kids
>CZ, single dad + daughteru team
>Solution, reports of missing men
>Entoma, dead people with missing arms.

They can contain themselves if Ainz is near its just Nabe thats retarded and forgets.

Solution is supposed to be very cold, strategic, and calculating beneath her flirty and violent attitude. She'd probably work.

Hey, you're retarded: literally would be experimented on.

Not if you prove your worth and make sure you're too useful to kill off.

Lupus also went full fucking retard in not reporting dangerous conditions at carne when it was literally her only fucking job. Hell he went off on her.

I think Solution would have been the best side girl. Her huge tibbies and long flowing hair would have made her even more renown then Nabe and she is much more predatory. So could more readily blend in with humans where Nabe hates them to their core.

Yeah except one of the very first things he wants to test is if resurrection spells work on players.

What killed the hype?

You're never too useful to be experimented on with Player resurrection.
And you won't have time to prove shit: chances are Albedo get a whiff of you first and then you just die to Death Squad before ever reaching Ainz.
If you do - you'll die because he wants to know shit about Player resurrection and is suspicious about anyone after vol3.

No.
Ever since the Mind Control World Item incident, Ainz would be super paranoid of any potential players around and he's prone to misunderstandings, which in turn makes him very dangerous when it comes to dealing with other players.

There's also the issue that the political situation in Nazarick is super volatile. They'd be highly likely to end up doing something that'd push for a conflict between Ainz and the other player as the goal of the NPCs is to conquer the world for Ainz.

Both initiating a first contact and maintaining a relationship which does not involve one side completely flipping out is an enormous challenge that I doubt Ainz would be able to handle.

Resurrection does work on players, though. Ainz doesn't know, but we as readers do know. You'd be fine after he satisfied his curiosity. It's stupid not to ally yourself with a friendly player. Players are stupidly strong.

Garbage-tier series

Yeah WE know. You as a player would not. The first thing Ainz would do after you throw yourself at his mercy would be to murder you to find out if he can auto-pheonix down. Yeah in this case alls well but that would be an insanely retarded idea not knowing what we know.

>implies he goes in with prior knowledge of LN
What are you, Gary Stu too?
>Players are stupidly strong.
And Ainz has power that is stronger than roughly 30 of your Players, any number of Players, actually, if you consider Rubedo and shit on 8th floor.
> It's stupid not to ally yourself with a friendly player.
It's stupid not perceive strong as threat is what it is.

In the first chapter of volume 12, Demiurge is creaming his pants just thinking about how wise Ainz is.

The thing is, he will go after you anyways the moment he discovers your existence. Trying to be friendly with him is the best chance you have for making it out alive. If you're hostile or avoiding him, he will consider you as enemy #1 to take down ASAP

He will not be the one coming after you: Albedo manages security network and she'll know about you first, unless Ainz stumbles upon you while LARPing.

>Enri builds huge following
>builds her own nation
>becomes immortal lv100 Supreme Grand Warlord
>spends the following 10000 years playing 4D chess with Nazarick to balance the stakes of the world
Now, if only Maruyama stopped making every volume about his power fantasies and started focussing on a real plot...

Yeah. I mean, that's what I meant. Not Ainz himself, but someone under his orders or Albedo's orders. If you're not actively trying to be his bitch, you're as good as dead anyways. Might as well try to kiss ass and hope you can make it out alive. Maximize your slim odds of survival.

No, if Albedo finds you first - you're dead 100%.

So he straight up confirmed Albedo is full fucking bush down there during the bath sequence.

Interesting...

I'm ok with this.

Triggers me that most fan-artists don't acknowledge the canon, though.

What the fuck
Now I can't fap to her anymore