Are there other mangaka that not only managed to not fuck things up with their main series after 30 years...

Are there other mangaka that not only managed to not fuck things up with their main series after 30 years, but also improved an already solid starting material? And this not by doing the same things over and over, but by using always new styles, ideas and themes?
Because I think that there isn't anyone else who did this.

pic not related, right?

I like Jojo and HxH because they're constantly reinventing themselves.

Why doesn't Araki age?

Pic extremely related
The stone mask thing is real and Araki used it on himself before writing Phantom Blood

Bump

>And this not by doing the same things over and over, but by using always new styles, ideas and themes?
Wrong. Jojo has always been the same thing since the very beginning (fights where both opponents use supernatural abilities and the fights are about outsmart the opponent). The only thing that changes is the setting. The only thing that changed is the art.

Obviously the core of the serier remain the same, but important things other than the setting and the style are changed:
For example villains used to be no more human creatures extremely ambitious, then we had a creepy serial killer salaryman not ambitious at all.
Villains used to be very evil and then we had more moral grey villains like Pucci and Valentine.
Protagonists used to be heroic and merciful, then we had MC that killed their opponents without hesitation and a depressed, crippled anti hero.
Also Araki started to put more romance in his manga.
Stands grew weirder and became way more unique than Stardust Crusaders punchghosts.
And so on.

Part 7>Part 2>part 3 ending>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>other parts

>this pasta again

>The only thing that changes is the setting. The only thing that changed is the art.
So two only things then ?

>Replying to "Thing > Thing > Thing > Thing" posters

Those are mentally ill individuals; it's like talking to one of those crazy hobos.

Yeah, two things. I'm a retard who didn't proofread before clicking "Submit".

HxH isn't even that long fag. Its been a long time since it started because of the fucking hiatuses.

> with their main series after 30 years
JoJo is basically eight different series, it's not really the same thing.

>Togashi is on hiatus 9 months a year and his art is lazy and bad
>Araki, despite getting closer to his 60s, never miss a chapter and this year he didn't even take his November break

But Araki's art is getting lazy too.

>getting
It's been lazy since part 6.

Making a "generational" manga was another of Araki's best ideas, that no other authors replicated despite it being the best way to mantain good quality in long running series.
Also the first six parts and part 7 and 8 are definitely part of two "blocks" of stories, so it's not like they are completely different series.

Past part 4 only part 6 has horrendous art, especially with girls. I couldn't stomach that shit, and the anatomy in general doesn't help.

>that no other authors replicated despite it being the best way to mantain good quality in long running series.
There's no real need to replicate it, except maybe marketing. You can just make eight different series.

Compare that to older spreads and you'll realize his art is somehow worse now.

Being westaboo for some reason makes you immortal

This was him roughly 20 years ago

Pic related
I was talking about long running series, though.
In this case the are two possibilities, watch the manga going into is inevitable self destruction or make a generational manga like Araki did.
It's different but not worse for sure

Also
>Color scans
Post the original, man.

I would if I had them in hand, can't be arsed with finding them online.

Araki's anatomy is so fucking disgusting I wish he would stop drawing fags in skin tight suits

Some people here will try to argue that you are wrong, because Jojo got popular. Don't let them fool you, Araki is a genius.

And he's so handsome!