How will Sup Forums ever recover?

This Hogg kid obliterated you and your precious little board.

Attached: hgggbtfo.jpg (960x702, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davidhogg111/with_replies
alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who?

Methinks Boss Hogg Jr.
doth protest too much.

this

Fake tweet. Doesn't exist.

twitter.com/davidhogg111/with_replies

I know for a fact that all liberals are jewish kikes

fake tweet, you really believed no one will find out you fucking retard?

Russian is the new code word for fucking white male/white devil, etc.

Which is why Amerimutts hate Russia so much.

He does seem to understand the inner workings of this board

> most users of a website that gets hundreds of millions of unique visits are Russian bots

fake tweet shitposts are the laziest and easiest to ignore:-)
i see about 10 right now meaning there are two shills each maxing out their threads

Attached: D7F2AF21-7005-4710-806B-A7E50EED8BA0.jpg (400x400, 53K)

BREAKING: Russian employment rate at 100%, citizenry overworked discussing traps and hentai

No shit sherlocks

Nice fake tweet shit for brains. You just obliterated yourself.

Attached: 9790b0c42c5d3f1ff863d09347862628823ba4de_hq.jpg (800x723, 51K)

Russian trolls? No, they're Donlet's personnal cocksuckers, quite different. In fact, Donlet is only pretending to be friends with russia, so he can push his agenda (with the precious recommendations of Henry Kissinger, of course).

But he's right in the sense that he shouldn't care what a bunch of 20 years old pseudo-nazi students say on the internet to vent their frustration of not having sex with a white whore.

Rare flag.

What evil have you just wrought?!

Who is this scrawny little faggot anyways?

who else here is a russian bot?
Also this kid is just doing this to get attention since the news doesnt give a fuck about him anymore, best course of action is to just ignore this fag

>post yfw you're now Russian

Attached: 1496780799795.webm (202x360, 736K)

Why do demoshits use Russia as an epithet, like why are western countries constantly trying to repackage the cold war?

>leaf
opinion discarded

everyone laugh at this one cuck

Attached: ok.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Ow.

>ameriburger
faith discarded

Nice font faggot

Attached: 1372752501996.jpg (1245x1236, 671K)

He's got shit. This Saturday the democratic party dies

>I know for a fact
That's libel

When's the Kremlin going to start sending checks? I got bills to pay and welfare just isn't cutting it anymore.

Attached: cff.png (625x626, 65K)

I can hear those disks grinding against eachother.

Fucking hell.

Jesus Christ my back hurt just watching that. How people are that stupid in the gym I don't know.

I wish I was a basement dwelling neckbeard. But I want (pic related)

Attached: IMG_1301.jpg (5400x3598, 3.16M)

Fake and gay!

This is fake. You know how I know it's fake? David Hogg would not deliver 4/5 cringe like this. He would not stoop to such a low level of cringe. He would fire away absolute top platinum 5/5 cringe about Sup Forums and Sup Forumstards. He has a black belt in cringe. He is trained in the arts of the cringe. His cringe leaves permanent marks on people. Stop underestimating The Hogg.

>little board
172nd most viewed website on the Internet, 75th in the United States.

alexa.com/siteinfo/Sup Forums.org

>You will be blocked.
Thanks for ruining my day, Hogg.

Only a fagflag would attempt to pass this off as real. Demonrats are truly pathetic.

Relevant enough for him to bitch about it lmao

He grew up with the cringe. Was molded by it.

The poltard is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Russian troll and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>everyone on Sup Forums is a russian troll
(((he))) knows too much!
WE CAN'T MEME THIS KID?!

> I know for a fact
No you don't.
You clearly don't even know what that word means

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Meanwhile, I run my own business, my girl does the paperwork, Im a fit Chad Nord, I have land, kids on the way, etc.

This motherfucker belongs in a workcamp so he can learn some manners.

We'll laugh at you too once Russia shows you who the real men are. LOL

Keep sucking Donlet's cock.

The poltard is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Russian troll and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

God I wish I could meet some of these russian trolls. Have they ever met a shitposting Ivan? Their english sucks and their memes are worse

Never underestimate the power of bored people on the computer. Shitposting is a dangerous art

Kek!

Also, fake tweet.

I think it's that guy with the triangle face who hangs out with the brown dyke-goblin

What a waste

what gave it away, was it use of the word neckbeard knowing david hogg isn't up on the parlance?

>what is Sup Forums
>goes on to talk about Sup Forums
This jewboy is worse than a B actor. At this rate they're going to have to create a new category of actor rating just for this faggot.

>you guys are Russians in your moms basement!
ALL OF YOU. YOUR OPINIONS ARE NULL

BWhaha

Attached: image.jpg (720x482, 55K)

This little faggot is going to turn up wearing a dress before years end.

Attached: 1520438762051.gif (500x363, 1.03M)

You're a cringing poof, m8
I'll knock your cunt right in

Attached: I'll kill you.jpg (300x169, 20K)

Hes was dropping mad bombs then discredited himself by claiming 4 chain is predominately russian trolls. Awww so close to rustling my jammies.

Attached: 1521006552345.jpg (1280x718, 448K)

1 post by this ID
B8
B8
B8
You all ate the B8

Attached: image.jpg (1000x715, 108K)

>Sup Forums is irrelevant
Try again sweetie, the hacker known as Sup Forums has been on the business since you were a toddler or even before

The meme about his twitter writer being a 40 year old woman isn't a meme is it?

>Russian is the new code word for fucking white male/white devil, etc.
This.

Attached: 1482642025312.gif (270x203, 475K)

This.

>that gif

Attached: 1506009628960.jpg (1351x1016, 111K)

He just repeated what his overlords told him too.
Fuck off you and your liberal hack.