Ben Shapiro

We need to elect this man president,

Why isnt he discussed on here more?

He is basically Sup Forums incarnated in human form minus the racism.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbLvYQBCKLw

youtube.com/watch?v=OQg81iXZkwg

Attached: Ben-Shapiro-at-Berkeley.jpg (497x260, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqSJLow-g40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OMG YEEEEEESS!

(((Shapiro))) besides we care more about his sister here

He is a jew. So lame brains think he is evil

If his beliefs became policy it would solidify gun rights, destroy the transgender movement, destroy black lives matter, and put him in front of the country during a presidential debate and he would MASSIVELY redpill all the viewers who are not full on Leftist zombies

>Why isnt he discussed on here more?

Attached: benji's sister.webm (1920x1080, 953K)

Honestly did not realize this was his sister.

We don't need another politician putting Israel's interests first.

Attached: 1518840596061.jpg (320x320, 38K)

hes too short to command respect from anybody

Oy Vey user! Let's erect a Zionst to one of the most powerful positions in the world, no problem in that goy!

Attached: 7373627192.gif (220x165, 138K)

"we cant elect a devout believer of Sup Forums morals to public office because were racist"

Even if he lost giving him a national stage would redpill the masses

Attached: Shapiro tweet.png (640x321, 62K)

He isnt wrong,

Based brown people are just exceedingly rare

Any conservative who doesnt care about the browning does not care about free markets, free speech, gun rights, personal freedoms, the constitution, etc. simply because browns disagree with all of those.

Attached: 1518583696949.gif (600x400, 3.54M)

Zionism is an ideology, not genetics. So Idk wtf you are even talking about.

stfu faggot. White people are the only ones who vote right. Brown people far and wide NEVER and WILL NEVER vote right.

Let's see....
1. HUGE fukin teddies my gawd
2. Cute face
3. She can ****ing sing, don't care if it's classical, it's still impressive. Would love to pound so hard that she screams in dat opera voice I'd get so damn hard
5. Dem fukinn teddies o lawds
6. She's definitely crazy, I can tell. She'll fuk you till your eyes roll back and probably ruin your life too. Just my type.
7. She's rich
8. Would probably cook you food every day
9. Probably has a high IQ being the sister of Ben.
10. Sweet baby jeebys dem yummy udders

I'd rate 10/10

Talk like that makes you completely unpalatable to the masses

Watch this video and tell me hes not redpilled on race

11. You get to bully Benji during family reunions

Attached: khazar milkers.webm (1110x1080, 2.53M)

>wears a yakuza
>supports israel
>(((shapiro)))
>/po/l incarnated

disney has gone too far

omfg. i'd love to bully ben.

JewPiro is smart enough to know blacks and browns can't compete in a free market and thus will always want gibs. He just can't say that because he'd be siding with the "ebul nazis!!!?!?!" and he's Jewish. He'd get slaughtered on a national stage.

That's why he tweeted about high Ashkenazi IQ but keeps his mouth shut about darkies. He's a political hack through and through.

I will admit you could probably get him riled up and ranting pretty easily

see

anybody remember the michelle fields debacle?

And we keep sucking Israel cock. He’s a jewish identitarian that blends by using the fellow white people meme

You can’t be Sup Forums without the racism.

You forgot to mention he would leave borders open because he believes diversity is a strength... except in Israel of course.

yes
for Benji's sake I hope that he got laid at least

Attached: fields.png (705x1155, 513K)

>he is basically Sup Forums, if Sup Forums was jewish
okay

relevant quotes on black people:

"I'm offended by the language of uprising applied to people who are breaking into other black people's stores and looting them. This is a lack of values. People who are destroying private property, destroying cop cars, in an uprising against what exactly?”

“…an uprising against what exactly? Against a black police chief, against a mostly minority police force, against the black mayor, against the black president, against the black attorney general? Against a city council that is 9 of 15 black and all 15 are elected Democrats? What is the uprising against? What is it seeking to achieve?"

"Because it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture. (Laughter from the black panelists.) You explain to me why black kids aren’t graduating high school? Explain that one to me. Explain to me why black kids are shooting each other in rates significantly higher than whites are shooting each other? Explain to me why 13 percent of the population is responsible for 50 percent of the murder?[…]Is America more racist now than it was in 1960? And if so, explain to me how that happened?"

That guy is a walking and talking identity politics. An orthodox Jew Zionist. Literally does opposite to what he says.

You realize Sup Forums is about identity politics, right? This is the difference between the alt-right and the alt-lite.

Seems to always be the fine print. To be fair, other religions do it too, but Judaism has become to intwined with ethnicity that it's become more ethnocentric than religious. I don't think these Jews necessarily have bad intentions, they just haven't worked out a consistent worldview, and obviously they want what's best for their families, tribesmen, etc. But until they do, we shouldn't overlook this problem.

Because his arguments are black and white, like the 'your poor because...' rubbish. It's autism tier thinking, his fans are the literal definition of 'if someone speaks fast they must be smart!'.

>Why isnt he discussed on here more?
You are either a newfag or a shill

Attached: 1521343163022.png (900x1425, 431K)

i only trust christians like mark dice , steven crowder

>yakuza
I think you mean yarmulke, stupid goy.

>benny: as a zionist orthadox jew, I tell you non whites say no to identity politics!

this. he can never be allowed to run for office, and we must discredit him when he says these things so his influence is weakened

Cough(putin)cough

He comes off pretty naive on issues he doesnt know well and sticks to common righty views when its the case. He needs to see more perspective, more world view, experience. Basically hes too young

He also has no problem telling people they are straight up wrong and correcting their views into a more logical right perspective

Attached: kikepiro.jpg (960x478, 39K)

BEN SHAPIRO OBLITERATES JAPAN WITH A NUCLEAR BOMB and a bunch of unrelated clips right after.

He wants an ethnostate for him but not the goy. He's a fool.

She's getting the chink White rhino enhanced dick.

Shapiro family reunion, 2020

Attached: b0024ecffa372a4a1e1756159850fa3b.jpg (736x716, 68K)

>(((We)))

Attached: uswhites.jpg (741x649, 125K)

So is Ben, he loves identity politics if it's Zionism. but it's bad for everyone else, goy

Attached: 1510617022717.jpg (1024x673, 129K)

He seems good at first, but he deepthroats Israel cock being a jew. He is pro-zionist.

Attached: 6C4267EC-DFC0-46A6-B94C-DADCAC6F4C9E.png (1100x734, 1.36M)

bamp

Attached: 1521628487430.png (484x746, 320K)

I never got the point of the Zionist conspiracy. Israel looks like a shithole. If so many politicians were Zionists, they're doing a pretty bad job.

you should be fighting to have me elected as a president. i will liberate the world and the white race from the jewish/brown wickedness.

Yeah fuck your identity based politics unless that identity is Jewish.

Jews already have all the power so might as well quit beating around the bush and kvetch one into office. For diversity of course.

Imagine all his bullies talking about banging his hot baby sister in front of Ben.

/thread

>Sup Forums incarnate
>kike

Attached: 1521449304147m.jpg (1024x581, 74K)

Pretty sure identity politics has more to do with denying people a voice because of their race rather than mentioning your own

Fuck off shill. Shapiro is automatically worthless because he is a jew and besides that a blatant hypocrite on identity politics

>Sup Forums incarnate is a manlet Jew
Well I guess you're not wrong

I was a fence sitter on gun rights until I saw him on Piers Morgan a few years ago. The only thing I don't like is his support of Israel.

no he is israel 1st fuck him

he also snubbed trump up till he won,fuck him

he should replace Netanyahu and fuck off to Izzy

He's a little Jew faggot who needs to get zykloned out of the zeitgeist. I'm sure the little looser sits here and shill for himself in some of these retarded Shapiro threads. And his sister is a filthy whore with no morals. Absolutely disgusting. Prob had lots of BBC. Kys

>jewish president
nope

Why did Americans fight and die to establish a Jewish ethnostate if they don’t have to live there? Deport all Jews to Israel now or put them in jail.

>You forgot to mention he would leave borders open because he believes diversity is a strength... except in Israel of course.

You don't know what you're talking about. He wants closed borders and to vet everybody who enters to ensure they believe in American values. If that's a diverse range of people, that doesn't bother him. This probably contradicts his position in Israel, which could be a genuine complaint.

I'd love to see Ben run for president just to see the debates. It would be hilarious and wonderful.

Attached: Advances in Project SEE Cover[4].jpg (222x296, 24K)

exactly, he probably wouldnt win but he would be a mass redpiller

What are these American values you vet for in little bens ideal situation? Like white people kinda values? Ben is too much of a pussy and hypocrite to address this.

>If that's a diverse range of people, that doesn't bother him.
>This probably contradicts his position in Israel, which could be a genuine complaint.

You bet your ass it's a genuine complaint, one he won't even acknowledge because muh antisemitism. He goes after low hanging fruit on the left, usually dumb college students

Attached: 1508384232263.png (1909x903, 84K)

>BASED (squeek) anti-white ethno-hypocrite is Sup Forums incarnate
Sounds about right, these days.

>(((Benjamin))) Shapiro shill threads

MAGOG
ISRAEL
GOG
AVRAHAM

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1521241968975.jpg (225x224, 7K)

He's a limited governent/libertarian constitutional originalist. So that's a starting point, plus capitalism and the usual Christian conservative values that he believes made America great in the first place. It's 95% of what he talks about on his podcast, which I know you've never listened to as you think he's for open borders.

Because criticizing the brutalizing of palestinian children and gearing the global economy for Israel's war machine is "antisemitic."
Fuck you.

This man is not that impressive unless you are a slackjawed dumbass. He engages in identity politics all the fucking time. How dishonest.

USA YES! Elect your true master, good goys

>You bet your ass it's a genuine complaint, one he won't even acknowledge because muh antisemitism.

I can't remember him being challenged on this. I'd be interested to hear his response.

Also, I think he'd be happy to debate anybody as long it is live i.e. no chance for tricky editing.
But visible democrats have nothing to gain by debating him, and left wing media used to have him on but rarely do any more because they've all seen the Thug Life videos. I think he genuinely scares them - fair play to Stelter for having him on CNN this week.

>claims to be against identity politics
>blindly supports the racist apartheid state of Israel for no other reason than hes a kike and protecting his tribe.

And you wonder why people want to fucking gas you.

>He is basically Sup Forums incarnated

The ADL and SPLC saboteur posters on Sup Forums incarnated, yeah.

>minus the racism

Fuck off with that, Shapiro is a Moses Maimonides follower, touting him whenever he finds an opportunity. He's as racist as humanly possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=kqSJLow-g40

Attached: 1521496562457.gif (350x257, 1.56M)

would undo that little zip and slide my hand in

>basically /pol incarnate
>minus the racism
dropped like his sister's kazhari milkers gonna do when she hits the wall
this is a post kazhari milkers thread now

Attached: 1521517547510.jpg (720x960, 113K)

The fuck is that cat smelling ?

>He engages in identity politics all the fucking time.

Have you got a favourite example?

Motherfucker should be gassed on sight.

Attached: 1521641841617.gif (420x360, 951K)

He's a pretty intelligent guy, I would say I agree with him about 80% of the time. He does seem a little egotistical at times, but I doubt he means it negatively.

His biggest flaw is obviously in his identity politics. He is smart enough to see identity politics as dangerous, then with the same hand will say Israel belongs to the Jews and should be an ethnostate. His policies of the Middle East really piss me off, typical Zionist rubbish.

If only there was a man that was Jordan Peterson x Ben Shapiro, would make an excellent leader

8/10 state droopers

I hope you are not really this dumb, he pushes pro jewish id politics all day every day, he just does not want you to use identity politics too. And you can be damn sure he would care about the browning of israel, he just loves it when your countries are invaded and your people weakened.

Devoutly pro-israel, which is identity politics: the country