When did you start to hate niggers Sup Forums?

When did you start to hate niggers Sup Forums?

Attached: Niggers.jpg (740x444, 92K)

When I had to be around them. As anyone on this board will tell you, NOTHING is a better red pill than hands on experiences with minorities.

Everything with the negro (male and female) is about sex. They are basically what would happen if pitbulls became halfway sentient. Whites have taken care of their food and housing for the most part, so their main goal in life is to be entertained, torture and intimidate weaker beings and have as much sex as possible. Also, they seem to be up and about no matter what the time is, but most are highly active at night. This can be observed when they loiter outside of gas stations or are seen roaming the streets in the middle of the night. They would be such a fascinating study if they weren’t so violent and unpredictable.

When is was just a wee sperm , swimming in my fathers testicles.

I started hating them when one encouraged us to help our drunk dad. Dad was fucked up, drinking homemade wine, and in his room. Then dad went quiet for a long time My brother said we should check on him. I said “nah, he’s probably just passed out drunk”, but my bro wanted to check on him. Bro goes in, looks, comes out, says yeah dad is passed out naked. Wants us to go help him put a blanket over him. Me and my other brothers do, but we close our eyes cuz we don’t wanna see dad’s wang. But my brother already did. Dad wakes up, realized we came in his room. Dude curses us. My bro laughs, says at least we have good sense not to pass out buck naked. Dad cursed my bro for seeing him nude, then all of a sudden bros skin turns black and his hair turns all wooly like one of the sheep we have belowdecks. Then he starts cursing us, saying he dindu nuffin, was just being s good boy trying to help. Blah blah blah not sure how to end the story bogs suck

when i got to interact with them first
luckily i don't have to anymore

WAKANDA FOREVER.

Attached: police BLACKING UNIT.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

I don't hate blacks, but I do hate it when they get all uppity. The only blacks around here in my town are whitewashed token blacks thankfully

underrated. have a (you).

When I came out of the womb

ever since my dad called them porch monkeys with i was a kid

went to all hispanic school until high school. i had a few black teachers and they were nice. then i see teens misbehaving because they think its cool. being loud, disruptive, playing victim, etc. basically mexicans on steroids. theyre really stupid and easy to outsmart. alone they keep to themselves because deep down they known they arent welcome. but in a group they start acting like well niggers.

Attached: 1469215609622.jpg (640x640, 150K)

When I first had to interact with them. Before that, it was just family matters or fresh prince or movie stars that act white.

And then you guys wonder why black people think whites are all racists? lol

i use to really hate black people then i saw black panther it opened my eyes. wakanda is basically afirca if whitey didn't ruin it

fucking heartwarming tale. have a hot pocket

Attached: 96C7F5AF-A3B2-4EE5-B545-1D5BC750A25D.jpg (480x480, 59K)

When i got internet at early age and saw how much violent degeneracy they spread even though polar bears outnumber them.

Work retail as a cashier in a mall with a lot of blacks. Dealing with them face to face every day makes you hate them so much.

>start
it's God given hate

>niggers
Quit being a racist and call them by their scientific name..africanus criminalus.

true answer was in the military when i had to team up with them. there's dumb, and then there's nigger dumb

When I realized they were the majority of the ones fucking shit up when I went through public school

It started when I saw the US crime statistics and the videos of negro crimes and was internalized with the rapes in Germany.
One of them raped a grand-mother in a cemetery.

Watched a lot of MTV as a child growing up in the early 90s, rap was still a fringe interest with no financial success. Late night they started airing a music block called 'Yo MTV Raps'. I immediately recognized that these people are not like me.

I was in Pre k
Ok so like it was me and my white friends and then some shit skin came over and started playing like he had guns
I was that Christian kid who actually picked flowers for their mom
My first impression on niggers
Oh and we got punished for it

My grandpas redpilled me, thank goodness they have not seen what the country has become.

Same as all blacks being racist towards white people.
Its tribalism and ethnicity 101
Also niggers improve their PR everyday, with shootings,drug crimes, fights, jail time etc.

when they fucked my wife

the only true answer

When you posted this thread.
Instantly I began to hate niggers and faggots.

My wake up call was the Black Lives Matter movement and it's violence.
Then the 2016 election in which blacks voted 99% democrat. At that point, i knew the blacks were beyond saving and had to learn the harsh reality.

I’m a pajeet so I’ve pretty much hated niggers since birth

>be me
>not even born yet
>mother goes to hospital
>oh shit!
>niggress doctor
>not wanting to see that as the first thing
>stay in mother for longer time
>white doctor
>be born
True story

kek

Attached: orig.gif (468x271, 1.34M)

Grew up never seeing a nigger except one I was in class with in the 2nd grade. Moved schools in 11th grade and had 3 niggers in the school. All 3 were retarded based on how they always were called to teachers during breaks to make up assignments to raise grades. After high school I got a job at grocery store. Two nigger worked there. One would skip work every other shift and never get in trouble. I knew white people that called out sick once a year and would get bitched at. Not even going into the nigger customers on food stamps that would chimp out when their money cards wouldn't work.
Seeing them being treated better than whites made me dislike them. Seeing statistics on crime on here made me hate them.

Full on "fuck niggers" hate?Probably around my twenties after living in North Minneapolis for a year, Id had a distrust of blacks since 5th grade when we started getting blacks from other school districts and they started organizing into a little group instead of just hanging out with the rest of us. Ironically wanting to be inclusive was the start down the path of rejecting niggerdom

She immediately turned around and knew what to do.
>the state of women

Inner city schools are a hell of a crash course in race relations
Brilliant

Found the nigger

Being a cop in a city with a very large nigger population. Like 30 to 40 percent nigger. I've seen carnage, death and suffering on a scale I could never have imagined, comparable to full blown war. The horrors I've seen have made me hate them with all of my being. They lack all the qualities that one would consider necessary to be a human. Whether that's love, empathy, logic, morality, reason, it's all absent. It's a violent impulsive caricature of what a human being is supposed to be.

the state of germany

Since 2003

"The lesser races must be purged from the kingdom."- based Lord Garithos.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I started hating niggers when I decided to sit in the back of the school bus and then these niggers sat nearby and then played shitty music on a shitty speaker so fucking close to my ear, They were loud and just degenerate.

>Everything with the negro (male and female) is about sex.
My country... It's nothing other than just what you described... They cannot think about anything other than bundas and fucking... Hug me

checked and kek'd

In just a few decades we went from this if they even acknowledged a White woman to that. (((They))) have done a thorough job.

Attached: 79.jpg (179x290, 12K)

This is from the Bible, some of the names have been changed to protect the innocent

Attached: mosaic-of-the-drunkenness-of-noah-basilica-di-san-marco-venice-1215-35-cropped.jpg (750x401, 207K)

Name's user, the nigger watcher

Attached: watcher.jpg (406x273, 162K)

when I faced the nigger within i understood my true foe. Niggerdom is a disease but it is curable. With beeg boolet

It used to be a funny little joke, until I moved to a large city with a large population of niggers. Living in the same vicinity as niggers is the fastest way to wind up redpilled on them. They're unfeeling unreasoning animals with nothing on their minds except gibs.

Holy fuck I just realised this is supposed to be the story of the curse of Ham. Well played

When I started working on the railway, maintenance and structural engineering, I had to pay over £3000 for my course everyone else on course was blackor Muslim, mainly black and all out of prison. I used to travel 2 hours and was late once, and was told in no uncertain terms that I would be let go if I was late 2 more times in 13 weeks, then saw blacks late or off 2-3 times per week for the whole course. Once I passed and started working. I saw what black people were actually like, did absolutely no work to the point I was doing 2 men’s work, would do anything it took to be given the easy jobs, they would always get given day shifts called rail monitoring where you basically sit in a van all day laser getting paid while I went out to break my back on a night shift for identical money, only met one nice guy a light skin Jamaican who red pulled me on what happens with Jewish boys when they get there forskin cut off, from then on I was red pulled about lazy black people

At conception. It is genetic.

This is why I'm always happy when an LEO is killed on duty, it warms my heart.

>Be 10 years ago
>Just Entered highschool
>Obango announces his race for potential presidency
>Every black person in the school starts chimping out and causing a ruckus for the entire school year screeching "WE OWN THIS NOW"
>None of them ever got in trouble or suspended

Who asked for you to speak Turkroach

I was punched in the face by one randomly, my brother was jumped by 4 of them randomly, they smell like feces and are revoltingly ugly, their ability to main civilization doesn't exist, err... They're fucking stupid as hell?

When they stole my bike

>Also, they seem to be up and about no matter what the time is, but most are highly active at night. This can be observed when they loiter outside of gas stations or are seen roaming the streets in the middle of the night. They would be such a fascinating study if they weren’t so violent and unpredictable.
Nice. Is there a documentary on the nigger subspecie available?

When I was a kid, prolly 3rd grade. Took a field trip to the Bronx Zoo. I come from a rich suburb in NJ. (Summit if you have to ask) So I literally had no interaction with anyone black. So upon going on this field trip, I couldn't tell the difference between the chimps in the cage from all of the little black kids running around. I asked my chaperone why weren't the black kids in the cages too. Ever since then, I've had disdain for niggers. I really can't stand the modern nigger culture. Shame, I can listen to jazz music.

Attached: black lotto.jpg (1024x776, 109K)

Lived around them for seven years, can confirm. I actualy agree with the statement that racism is something you learn, I wasn't like that before, It happened with experience.

stfu nigger.

Based French bro

The degenerate dance of grinding is everywhere. Doesn't matter what type of girl. If she goes out even once with friends, she learns how to grind on some disgusting male.

Were living through the race war right now and have been since the start of time.

Attached: entmoot.png (455x531, 385K)

one time i was walking home and i saw a few teenage niggers walking down the road ahead of me. about 4 nappy haired niggers with ashy skin and clothed like they just got done thieving salvation army and rolling in dirt. The tallest one led the boys up to the steps of an abandoned house there was a hornet’s nest above the front porch. the fuckers tore it open with a rock. Goddamn savages i tear up everyday i think about this

You're defending the dumbest, most violent race on earth. You're clearly not Hispanic or white (unless your a faggot cuck).

>warms his heart when brave good men die

You know niggers hate white liberal faggots the most right? Niggers respect strength, not compassion or "standing up" for them. You're a punk, a bitch who would be forced to fuck black dicks if they could get away with it. Why do you think our prisons have so much rape ? It's niggers raping everyone, especially weak effeminate white boys like I'm guessing you are. Keep going on your Antifa kick, you'll end up there one day for doing something stupid and you'll get to experience it first hand.

This, although in my case was overexposure to economic migrants.
I've worked and dealt with polish, romanian, russian and chinese. Each one with their own faults. I'd say polish are the worst because they steal but at least they usually go for rich people and leave the working class alone.
The chinese I don't even know where they live. I know there are lots of them but I've never seen a chinese ghetto or a building occupied by chinese only. They mind their own business and the only problem is that they buy all the bars and small shops.

But niggers and latinos... They're the fucking worst. They steal, they rape (4 venezuelans raped a minor last week, with brutality, they had blood all over them and she had major surgeries) they turn everything to trash, they create ugly ghettos, they're noisy and they piss on the law.
When you realize these patterns it's inevitable to be racist. People associate racism with low education because college soyboys only have to deal with the finest of every race so they miss the bigger picture.

>growing up in the early 90s, rap was still a fringe interest with no financial success.
In what parallel universe did you grow up in where Run DMC, NWA and Public Enemy didn't exist?

This. I was a relatively progressive lefty type before I moved into the paki/nigger part of town. Fucking animals

maybe if you werent a pussy ass white boi we wouldnt have jumped yo bum ass

Attached: 1510545486699s.jpg (205x250, 5K)

Don't you have a rapefugee to fellate?

And this is why I love robbing trap houses

I only had to deal with small town niggers just 3 or so they always behave well, one though a guy who was my neighbor he was good to have a drink with. At a point he was in debt to all drugdealers and he had tabs at all the bars so he fled.
I encountered maroccans though terrible people, when I was 10 or so one robbed my bro of his new Starter cap which was pretty expensive, that was one of the first times I went to a city alone. now I pretty much hate niggers. i've seen footage I know the statistics. They are terrible, and I hate cities harboring them, Im fine with small town folks.

>subspecies
son, there's so much for you to learn

Heil Garithos!

Attached: 1412698736443.jpg (184x184, 7K)

I'm not defending negros, I'm just pointing out that my town is like 1% negro and the negros here are fine and don't act like chimps. Its rare but it happens

Can't remember, but when i was a child and saw my beloved labrador barking at them from the other side of the street i knew what's up.

I'm black lol.
And everything you said is incorrect, but you seem to have a fixation on rape, dicks, and faggots.

Get help.

Same, but you got to have a critical mass of them before they chimp out.

When I was forced to sit next to poos on the bus.

xDDD

another fine product of 21st century atra/soy wars. how's it feel to not be a man?

When I worked with them. They are all lazy as fuck.

>Niggers
>Most violent
Europe has been at major war for the past two millenia, from within and without. The white man actually subjugated niggers many years ago. We were the most violent, and we have the potential to be that again.

Niggers don't love to rape? I knew you monkeys were stupid, but man... Go take a look at the world.

I used to be involved in underhanded shit that involved niggers and can back this up they have way more respect for "cold wite Bois" than they do for bleeding hearts and wiggers.

Do you not know who the fucking Jews are?

my wake up call was when this fucking nigger slapped me in the face because he seriously thought I wanted to fight him when in reality, I just wanted him to give me some space on the sidewalk. I was about to say "excuse me" and he got antagonistic toward me. That nigger was taller than me and frankly, as a Afro-Latino, I haven't been the same since. I completely loathe niggers like him who think everybody wants to fight him and they're close-minded

Organized violence is an art, the negro is violent in a primal, savage way that stems from a lack of artistic ability in that respect.

In highschool. At my school we averaged about two fights a day at one point. If we had fifteen fights in a week, fourteen of them would be niggers and they were only a fraction of the population. They are fucking animals.

Never really have user. I try my best to treat people as individuals.

You hate niggers but you are Afro-Latino? Afro Latinos are just black people from latin america

Oh yea, this happened days before Trump won. I guess you can say that I understood the Trump phenomenon back then. I don't blame Sup Forums for their resentment toward niggers so

>Deaths by war is no different than citizens killing themselves for petty reasons and thus being incapable of build a healthy society

DAMN SON :DDDDDDDD

Pretty much this. 20 years ago I was one of two white kids in a 4th grade class in East Toronto. 20 years. If only you knew how bad things really are.

you are a nigger though

>>be me
>>work as a train ticket inspector
>>every white person i ask for tickets has no problem with me asking for them
% of blacks "u chicken me tickets cos i am black"
>>told them cos i am white i must be racist
>>get a complaint put in against me but because i am revenue the company doesnt give a shit
>>mfw black people think i enter train carriages saying "hope you nigs have your chickens and passes please"

Attached: gaychinisedude.jpg (441x408, 18K)