Chuuni Thread

What is it about them that makes them cringey let loveable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WOqBvfFVzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're made for bullying

Is Rikka prime bully material?

Rikka is the platonic example of bullyable Chuuni.

Is Dekomori and Shinka also bully material?

Chuunis are for pump and dump.

I want to nut in Rikka.

>Not cuddling and caring for them the rest of your life
Shit taste user.

Kiss when?

They fail at being normal people, so it makes them sympathetic, at least to people on Sup Forums.

I want her to sit on my face

Would rehabilitating them make you feel warm and fuzzy?

>spending your life with a girl who will inevitably wander into traffic and get hit by a truck while she was doing some dumb chuuni shit

You sound like a typical romance author who kills off best girl so the main girl can win.

Chuuni done better.

Never

The movie would need to straight up have an on-screen sex scene to make up for that cock tease of a season 2 ending

>cringey
the fact that they are delusional and in a way which is rather relatable for some

>loveable
also because of their delusion, or rather their imagination and energy, not to mention the fact that there tends to be a vulnerability to them- which makes you want to protect them

WE DON'T SPEAK OF THE SECOND SEASON

This movie was mediocre incarnate

No.

On screen heavy cuddling, after a romantic scene and a kiss and with them being near a fireplace

That would make Chuu2 pretty garbage. It was more compelling and had nipples.

It's a shame really, I liked season 2 overall it was just that ending that butchered everything. End of episode 7 is probably my favourite moment in the series

Dekomori is second most bullyable girl, Shinka too but not nearly as much as Rikka or Dekomori.
youtube.com/watch?v=1WOqBvfFVzc

How is it possible for one character to be best girl when her hair is down and worst girl when it's twin tails?

Chuuni girls like Rikka are always cute and pure hearted. Unlike other bitches that attack the Male MC or whore themselves out.

would you still be called chuuni if you actually live in fantasy world

>cringey

Hotaru makes chuunibyou look rather sexy.

Her clan were still chuuni that got GMO'd

When did this "cringe/cringey is a reddit word" bullshit start? I've been seeing the parrots spew it a lot recently. Are they trying to force it as a meme or did the kiddos get trolled again?

piss smelling pussy

m-ME GA

DESS

I want to ANNIHILATE this chuuni at a CCG

Cinnamon toast crunch bitch.

here come the big hairy lumber~~

Weaponized cuteness I say.