Islam is the last stronghold against the NWO

Islam is the last stronghold against the NWO

Attached: 99221822881_973411605.jpg (480x480, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

valeursactuelles.com/societe/les-conversions-a-lislam-explosent-depuis-les-attentats-en-france-50637
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Christianity
Cucked to the point that they let Jews (believers that think that Jesus was a false messiah)
Jews
>Cucked to the point that they let gay pride happen in Jerusalem

Islam is the ultimate redpill and anyone who says otherwise is a cuck

More like the biggest pawns of it

This. Especially when it comes to women

Lol what are you saying? YOUR COUNTRY is the one supporting Israel the most, YOU ARE the biggest Jewish pawn you dumbass

Go home mehemet.

Homosexuality is the last bastion of western civilization

Check catalog
See more of the same shitty threads.
One minute they're for it, then they're against it.
Globalist ideology is not against NWO (think about it).

Sage and hide them all threads.
Try the Hitler is our guy one again because that was hilarious how you got destroyed for misquoting him.

Never did this one, thanks for the idea though. Seems like more of us are getting redpilled about Islam

Go prepare the bull for your wife you pathetic cuck

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their musky scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

It -IS- NWO.

>Islam
>stands against zionism
>IS NWO
kys

Yes and jews in europe want muslims and euros to interbreed and have a mixed race underclass to rule over

>Muslim is a race
kys

I sexually identify as a cuck. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of finding the right woman to settle down with and marry, with whom I can express my desire to sit at the sidelines of a sex act. People on the internet say to me that being a cuck has something to do with Donald Trump, but I don't care, I'm liberated. I'm going to update my fetlife profile later today to come out about this fact. From now on I don't really want you guys to change anything in how you address me, but respect that I am into a consensual and completely harmless fetish. If you can't accept me you're kinkshaming and should frankly know better at your age. Thanks for understanding

I am a cuckold, to the core. I have, unfortunately, eaten cum out of my wife�s beautiful brown pussy, only once (and it was 4 years ago, but I still cum to it today �of course). We had a drunken party with another couple and we all ended up in bed, but things didn�t work out and my wife, still miffed over a yoga teacher I�d been caught screwing a year or so before, kicked me out of the bed �and seeing a fight was coming, I drove off to sleep in my office, which was a couple of miles away.

Well, while I was away, his wife, a hot little fireball, went to bed �and he took my wife into our bedroom and ****ed her for, well, I�m not sure how long. I got a call at 3-something in the morning and my wife said, �Mark just came in me three times, you can come home now.�

Islam is clearly part of the "NWO" since it's shilled by globalists all the time.

>trading one new world order for another

Attached: just.jpg (268x316, 22K)

The delusional rants of an epileptic psychopath are not a red pill in any way, shape, or form. Anyone with a functioning brain and some time on their hands can prove Islam false both via the false claims the Qur'an makes and textual research that proves parts of the Qur'an were directly lifted and translated from Syriac writings. To believe in Islam means you're either a mentally ill LARPer or plain stupid.

Admit it , it's hot :^)

Islam in the white world is a trend, like super churches, and yoga

AGERIA SCUM

Attached: IMG_0530.jpg (750x316, 46K)

Calm down, Israel's slave

I think that while cucks are pathetic and usually literal betas the true losers are men in 2017 who are still weak enough to let themselves be destroyed emotionally if their girls have sex with other people. The typical relationship and its rules is a social construct.

At least cucks are living out their personal top fantasies. What are you doing? Having once a month or less sex with your 1 loyal wife? You arent experiencing the peak pleasure of your spouse fulfilling your most taboo fantasies. Cucks are. They love it.

So to shame another man whos sex life is miles ahead of yours makes you the idiot and the loser.

Muslims are so stupid that they are crypto Jews running every last one of their countries. The ultimate pawns of the NWO, because of their stupidity

Your president is literally a Jewish pawn

Christianity and Islam are the Right and Left hands of Judaism. Islam deep into taqiyya, they are servants of Jerusalem itself, used as false enemies to rally their other slaves, the christians, to support their Jewish masters.

All arabs are semitic peoples. Jews are only one of the tribes of Israel, and Israel is only one segment of the semitic peoples. Arabs worshiped the pagan gods the Jews had (supposedly) abandoned: Baal Hadad Dagon, Saklas, Shaitan, Moloch, etc. Mohammad was essentially a pagan jew. When he fled from Mecca to Medina he met the Talmudic jews there and they inducted him into their mystery cults. They then directed him to unite the arab world under a single rule which could be controlled by the Jews from the shadows.

Attached: saturn.gif (480x200, 968K)

Then why are Muslims the one being the most antisemitic, anti-Zionists, anti-Israel?

NAH dude we're gonna die lol you think we have a chance? all we can do is stay faithful and thats it lol. we aint gonna conquer no niggaz my doy, these is facts.

Taqiyya. It's all a show.

You couldn't get any more dumber. You're really out of arguments

Then why did we fight a war against the Jews? This is no fucking conspiracy anime evangelion extravaganza where everything is controlled by some shadow group. Some things that are presented are the truth and that is final. I could have said the same exact thing about Jesus Christ, but I can't, because we believe in Jesus Christ. Yet your Christian Fidelity, which, by the way, is to the wrong path, [The Thalia; Arius], leads you to dismiss everything or conceptualize everything as some sort of conspiracy against Christianity.

And who are you? Who are you besides the creation of Allah? This world is not all that is, yet you ground everything within it. In the end, do any of these conspiracies, true or not, matter? They all lead back to your Lord. Or will you turn back against your Lord, and dismiss my words as Taqiyya? With, without, with which and what means, you, me, and all shall return back to our Lord, and this is the total truth that has been hidden from you.

I-It's all taqiyya bro ^^'

Brainless Wahhabi fundamentalism and godless "progressive cultural" islam are pushed by the elites because both are piloted by the jews. Both movements serve to delegitimize religion, the former by instigating it to commit slaughter and the latter by separating the mundane from the divine.

the christian church never declared a crusade against the Jewish Khazar Khanate, and allowed jews to rise to power in the west. Ethnic Jews used conversion to Christianity to disguise their secret war against Europe. And look where it got us.

Islam is the only Abrahamic religion today that really matters, and the continuity and evolution of abrahamic thought is far more consistent from ancient Judaism to islam than from the former to Christianity, the latter of which is quite simply bizarre and syncretic to the point of nonsense.

>Then why did we fight a war against the Jews?
Because they told you to. The jews are a twisted people who are perfectly willing to kill their own to sell their lies.

>This is no fucking conspiracy anime evangelion extravaganza where everything is controlled by some shadow group
Yes, it actually is. Reality is far more controlled than you think. Satan is real and so is his "shadow group."

>I could have said the same exact thing about Jesus Christ, but I can't, because we believe in Jesus Christ. Yet your Christian Fidelity, which, by the way, is to the wrong path, [The Thalia; Arius], leads you to dismiss everything or conceptualize everything as some sort of conspiracy against Christianity.
Did you read the first sentence of my post? I am not a Christian. Christ is a jewish lie meant to teach europeans slave morality.

>And who are you? Who are you besides the creation of Allah
Your dark god had no hand in creating me, devil spawn.

>This world is not all that is, yet you ground everything within it.
You're speaking to a Gnostic. You have no idea how ignorant you are. I ground absolutely nothing within this world.

>In the end, do any of these conspiracies, true or not, matter? They all lead back to your Lord
Yes, my chains matter, and they lead back to your lord who holds them, not mine.

>Or will you turn back against your Lord, and dismiss my words as Taqiyya?
Yes.

Attached: they can't see this post.jpg (315x317, 55K)

the word Cuck is being thrown around a lot lately. The word Cuck has been given a negative connotation! It is our sworn dooty as bloops of the world to fix this!

The MGTOWs laugh in the face of Cucks, the Trumpians despise the the Cucks.

"I always thought a guy who's into cuckolding must be the most secure and masculine guy ever, they can watch their wife having sex with someone else and not even give a fuck. Being a cuck is alpha as fuck. Fuck dude I wish I was as secure in myself enough to be a cuck. Shitting hell." - u/prickity

Only a true Alpha Male could be a Cuck, it would take the most rock solid frame to watch your Significant Other get it from another man.

I ask you my Blue Pill comrades! To flair up.

I am a Cuck and proud to be
You raised another man's son because the father left.

You indulged in your fetish of watching your partner with another person.

I am a Cuck and proud

I completely agree. We unironically need white sharia

Attached: how muslims handle feminist.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Nice try Mohamed. Saudis/UAE/Qatar/Turkey are all facets of the NWO.

I'd rather live in an nwo dystopia, thanks.

This.
They are low-IQ, pro-authoritarian, materialistic,lazy
worst.religion.ever

Fucking frenchie, your ancestors would spit on you. They died fighting these misguided satan worshippers. I want you to explain why the NWO insists on spreading islam into europe when it's the last stronghold against them. The NWO is not being held back by anything, the end is near.

Attached: 8ea9f85f6e3ca3b9be02774219303d5b--crusaders-america.jpg (633x950, 88K)

>this thread

Attached: brainlet2.png (667x656, 83K)

Sand niggers gonna nig.

France is majority atheist and Islam is the only popular religion here. I'd rather live under Islam than atheism

Arabic numerals were invented in india. They're called arabic numerals because arabic traders used them and the europeans who traded with those arabs named them.

Arabs have never invented anything of note.

Go back to Algeria Zinedine.

Bull fucking shit sandnigger

Attached: trump-glowing-orb-photo-1-840x420.jpg (840x420, 49K)

> popular
8% of the population, most likely like 4% practicing.
Please.

Okay Mohamed, who cares about an eternity paradise when you can just jump on the bandwagon and be another slave to the NWO.

Attached: 5f1bf1466617cb8866feb730617292a3.jpg (736x887, 110K)

And most of the conversions. Christianity is only practiced by old people

They were invented by a persian, hindu numerals are different

This.
What I would like to add, I walk the streets of Germany and see people that follow this religion do things that's off limits for them. Both their women and men look liberated because they live in a world that won't judge their decisions and life choices. They seem free and happy although they add to the visual misery of the city because of the way they dress, look and behave. What is happening to them is what actually happened to christians and what Freud confirmed with his statement - "God is dead and we have killed him". In a way they are being released from their faith by adapting liberal ways of life which is a consequence of integrating into our western society. The only thing I would advise Europeans is not to mix with these people because we loose our heritage and history. I would never mix with another race because I personally feel that I would betray my ancestry. I am slavic and would not even want to mix with Germans desu. I'd rather find someone that is from my ethnicity. Mixing races is the bane of modern society that we have to realize. This is the work of the jew globalists and we mustn't succumb to it

Attached: 1513015357369.png (680x777, 167K)

>White Sharia!

Female Genital Mutilation is the last implicit stand of White Identity!

Attached: images (2).jpg (244x206, 14K)

Christianity
>Be Catholic
>Be Baptist
>Be Lutheran
>Be Methodist
>Be (insert denomenation)

With Christianity if you don't like something, just join a church that you agree with. If you like pork, but your church is against it, join a church that's ok with it. Islam doesn't give you such freedoms, you literally try killing each other, Like a catholic, a Methodist and a seventh day Adventist could be in a room and be chill with one another.

Put a wahhabist, sufi and sunni in the same room, they kill each other.

This is autistic

>two posts about how evil jews control America
>wow look at this American shilling for Israel

You are really bad at counterposting.

No

Attached: this_is_illegal_in_uk.png (581x574, 16K)

Fucking children and Goats is degenerate and Christians would have killed you for it before we were cucked.

You want my respect, stop supporting child rape and kill the degenerate responsible painfully.

What he fck did i just read.

>that open mouth
looks like its a part of it

didn't you just post something about "the evils of jews in america?"
>MODS, WE HAVE AN UNDERAGE FAG HERE!

You would have been burned alive at the stake for fucking a goat. look up the torture devices Christians used to use when we had control of the government. If you were caught fucking a child in 12th century Europe you would know real pain.

Islamic countries all put zoophiles and gays to death

> most of the conversions
1 to 1.5% of the pop is Islam convert from higher estimates.
4000 people a year convert to Islam. 7000 to christianity.
You are wrong.

>Islam is the last stronghold against the NWO

>Basically has the same goals as the NWO
>one world under one religion

really activates the almonds

Attached: 1158030101297.jpg (225x225, 12K)

And a huge spike of conversions to Islam after the terror attacks

Muslim countries don't outlaw bestiality.

and they encourage fucking children.

Kek, all the boys in nafri engage in buttsex and zoophilia since their society is so sexually repressive.
I heard accounts of middle easterners engaging in it too, but never was able to personally confirm it.

Citation needed

Buddhism is the real red pilled religion.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (765x527, 67K)

Ofc they do their scriptures command death for zoophiles

valeursactuelles.com/societe/les-conversions-a-lislam-explosent-depuis-les-attentats-en-france-50637

Our white trash converts*
You're one of the least educated and poorest group in our country.. you only look good next to gypsies
Everyone will always look at you like second-rate citizens

That doesn't prove anything. Statistically it is a huge spike. With a 100% increase. But per capita, 40 against 22 is not that huge of a spike.

No it doesn't there was an Imam who said it was ok.

You didn't deny pedophilia is legal with you sand niggers.

Those sheep aren't gonna fuck themselves Ahmed hadeenadeen

You can find many pedophiles execution in Islamic countries. The latest being the one in Pakistan bc of the rape of Zaynab Ansari

That's exactly what the Jews want you to believe. Then it will be just Jews and a religion of clear hate. Then its very simple for them to play the good GoYim card. When their enemy so clearly want them dead.

>OP is pic related

Attached: new boy.jpg (550x550, 68K)

shut up liar, Your kind unapologetically fucks children.

I don't give a shit if you fuck a goat, but if you rape a child I would killed you for it nigger. I would nail your nutsack to a table right through the balls, cut your clothes off with a knife and pelt you with stones.

The thing you are ignoring is that Islam permits child sex, because your shitskin prophet mohamshit fucked an 8 year old.

I would kill that animal the way that nigger deserved to die.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>amerimutt cashvangelicals vs sandmutt porkslims

Not as much as catholics
Only Yemen does and your country is stillt he most pedophilic

Whatever you say shitskin. I want to cut off you balls and ears tie you in potato sack with a live male pig and throw both you animals into a river.

Most Sunni Muslims are allied with the USA and Israel.

Attached: ISLAM IS WHITE.jpg (800x1360, 321K)

Nice meme flag, and you are dumber than you appear if you think the US has a bigger pedo problem than the UK or Thailand or multiple other countries

Islam is a religion of pedophiles and goat fuckers

LA ILAHA IL ALLAH
MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

LA ILAHA IL ALLAH
MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

>Not as much as catholics
Fucking catholic grooming gangs!

I's choke you with a stripe of bacon nigger.

>Sunni Muslims
That's not true, only traitorous governements are allied with them, like SA. Most muslims despite the two.

TAKBIR

Such delusion. NWO is partners in crime with the Saudis, who are pushing their Wahabbi bullcrap everywhere, particularly Western nations.

Mohamed was actually white and little girls are sexy.
Go vegan!

You soys are too weak for Islam.

>T. nigger who just can't get enough goat pussy.

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (640x533, 29K)

Holy fuck she's hot

& also I would convert, but I like my 4skin and alcohol 2 much sorry bubs

Attached: IMG_0672.jpg (884x554, 121K)

I choke your mom like that