I heard you were talking shit about me. Say something now tough guy

I heard you were talking shit about me. Say something now tough guy

That old guys gonna kill you eventually.

Your waifu is SHIT.

Actually he lives and changes his ways.
Inuyashiki dies.

MA

Go get fucked by some faceless old men.

>Thred about Inuyashiki
>Say Bang
>Repeat the next day

Your show sucks, Umaru is the AOTY!

I have not seen the manga, but that is what I expected from this trash series. Glad I dropped it.

I KNOW KARATE

>Umaru
Made in Abyss is AOTY

Your mothers suicide was your fault. It was not the trolls who or the reporters who caused her death for your actions have pulled the strings to bring the demise of your mother. Even in her death, your mother still holds one regret: giving birth to you.

Killing me releases me from this shitty life and you remain a faggot. I win.

ahahaha come and kill me fag!
I'm sending your address to the media.

This

Found you. I'm coming.

lewd

why couldn't the 2 channers respond with a mature statement like this?

Come at me, bro.

Do come for me, go on. Quench your lust for your so called crusade against humanity!

BUT DO KNOW THIS, YOUR BANGS WILL NOT BRING YOUR MOTHER BACK AND WHAT IS EVEN MORE FUNNIER IS THAT WITH EVERY BANG YOU DO, YOUR MOTHER SOUL SUFFERS FOR SHE SEES THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE

Hey, Hiro was suppose to understand this on his own for it was his crime

Come at me, bro.

Come at me, bro

kwwweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

u got b8ed

NOOOOO WHY DID I SEE THIS!?

Oku can't write nor does he understand human behaviour. His hate for 2ch is greater than those. I bet he regularly lurked there and got salty because people didn't like his garbage manga. He pulled similar shit back in Gantz but way more moderated. He stopped giving a fuck here though.

For manga readers: Does anyone else think this manga was a piece of crap? What surprises me the most if the gap between Oku's efforts and the results. There is plenty of worse garbage in the industry but you can tell most of them derivate money schemes made by hacks. In constrast, while this manga is terrible you can tell Oku thought he was writing something good.

Also, his artstyle is puke-inducing. It was already terrible around the end of Gantz and I thought it looked pretty good early on.

It's not real.

kek...
bang

LITERALLY JUST WALK AWAY FROM YOUR PHONE AND HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU IT'S NOT HARD

>emotional scene
>uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>everyone bawls like a baby
>repeat this every chapter making you desensitized to it
Genius

>Oku can't write nor does he understand human behaviour
Bang.

>How The Fuck Is Shishigami Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

Reminder that Oku hated LOTR and called it "nerdy shit for role-players".

I wonder what he'd unironically answer if someone asked him how he thinks Gantz or Inuyashiki fare to it.

>People having realistic reactions to things makes me mad reeeeeeeeeee

>realistic
Oku?

>shishigami didn't constantly delete police records/alter them with his hacking powers

he said he could force a nuclear strike didn't he? would have been pretty easy to just fuck with the police

>THIS BOY CRIED WHEN HE FOUND OUT HIS MOTHER COMMITED SUICIDE REEEEEEEE

Why didn't you hear your mom try and kill herself?

How can I bang like you?

Did Hiro do anything wrong?

Seems like an underwhelming moment when all the characters react exactly the same way to anything regardless of context.

Except the context was fitting

Come at me, bro

He cried for a minute then went back to normal, usually people undergo personality shifts after traumatic events.

>Inuyashiki crying about his cancer isn't fitting
>Inuyashiki crying after saving a life isn't fitting
>The couple harassed by the Yakuza weren't fitting
>Crying after seeing Inuyashiki save lives wasn't fitting
>Crying when your mother is diagnosed with cancer isn't fitting
What is it like being an autistic sociopath?He didn't go back to normal. He went on a murdering spree after he had just resolved to stop killing

People meaning humans. Hiro isn't human.

COME AT ME, BRO

>implying he went back to being normal

>inu
>yashiki

dog cutter?

Don’t know if your are baiting, but I wouldn’t mind if Inuyashiki managed to put some como sense in Shishigami’s manchild mind.

>streaming
Bang.

i refuse to believe this.

He's not a manchild.

Was MAPPA's decision to mix 2D and 3D with little direction other than "we can save effort here" done in order to convey Oku's sterile artwork as closely as possible?

>He went on a murdering spree after he had just resolved to stop killing
Murdering spree was his normal though. That resolve didn't mean much in the end.

come at me bro!

well, in other words, Hiro is a fucking edgy kid being mad at the world.

You got bamboozled but the real ending is just as bad, if not worse.

It wasn't his normal though?

He gets triggered easiily, remember when the dog barks and he just go inside the house and kills all of them? I wonder if schizo is the right word?

The ending wasn't bad. Fuck off.

He wasn't edgy

>Spends most of his time murdering randoms
>not his normal
Unless you mean his pre-robot normal, which is completely different.
I don't think that's him gettin triggered so much as it's just his random reasoning for the night's murder spree

You all niggas are ok?

How would be bad if Inuyashiki, an actual nice person who does things because he wants to do the best for others, manages to change the mind of an unstable dangerous guy? He goes full Buda there.

How is he not edgy?

There's no proof it would last, especially if he knows Inuyashiki is dead and literally nothing can stop him now.

I'll meme you in that order.

What did he mean by this?

I don’t get it.

Yes, his pre-robot normal. But his human side is still lingering around, having a resolve showed this. You can't really say going on a murder spree is his normal

Where can I find a fluffy?

What did user mean by this?

He watched too much of "The Purge" and on top of that believes the President of America has unlimited power and can just make things into law by saying it.

Anarchism is the answer

I want to play with her hair.

I want to call him a nigger to his face

Riding the world of cancer is not edgy.

Why? He's not cancer.

build a wall around the edgelord

Himself? Yeah, he should- oh wait.

Death gun?

>namefag
dadadadada

come at m

HIT ME ON THE GROUND

user?

HIT HIM ON THE GROUND

What was he going to do to her?

Kill me, Pete.

Bang her.

co.ñpl-ñp´^*
Ç

Now, this could be an interesting adaptation if Hollywoodfags don't mess up with their SJW agenda.

Why this Trump looks looks like Hillary?

Why did Oku have to make such a shit cha

Hiro a sh

>wanting the west to touch my japanese cartoons
Bang.

pube hair