Kino no Tabi

2007 > 2017 > 2003 = 2005

Kino no Tabi > Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou > Yokohama Kaidashi Kikyou

I don't think that's a good way to start a thread.

me>you

>and everbody else

yea i like all of those shows

I want to sexually FUCK Kino!

The last one died of no discussion. May as well resort to shitposting to keep it alive.

You too? How is that even possible?

>People keep calling Kino a boy
>I'm still completely convinced it's a girl

>2017
Jesus Christ where did it go so wrong?

Potato Kino is peak Kino design.

Master's "Naruhodo..." when she was looking through the night vision scope was pure sex.

>There are people who refer to kino as they
>There are people who think kino doesn't want to be called a girl

>There are people that think Kino is a symbol of transgenderism

It's like they didn't even watch the show.

Can someone explain pic related to me?
Was it a ghost? Were there people in the walled off country? What exactly was this chapter about? Was there some deeper meaning?

this episode was kinda bad, but this is hilarious as always
> just don't know what to do about Kino's Journey at this point. While it treated us to a fairly benign episode last week, that may have just been a trick to get my guard down for the most brazenly sociopathic and gun-tastic “parable” the show has delivered so far.
>. Despite the fact that they're two foreign dudes against an entire country's military on their home turf, this plan somehow works. Our “heroes” pwn these n00bz over the course of three days or so. Sick of getting rekt so hard, the country eventually agrees to let the two of them go. Shishou even manages to extort a lot of money from them in exchange for giving up her assault. And so they leave, having thoroughly gotten one over on this country of assholes.
>oral issues aside, it's a ridiculous and dangerous fantasy that two people would be able to pull this sort of thing off. It's honestly only somewhat excusable to me out of courtesy that this was written by a Japanese person, who isn't steeped in the horrible gun violence that we face in the United States

it's okay is japan did it

>Next week, I hope that Kino's Journey doesn't try to justify shooting your way through an army of cops on the grounds that everyone (including the people you shoot) will be secretly grateful to you

but my favorite line here
>>With this summary out of the way, I'll just cut to the chase: this is a totally unrealistic power fantasy with zero relation to real life.

Which chapter is that? The one where she can't get into the country cause there's no gate anywhere?

Yes.

Are they getting paid to write this shit?

i think so

>draw a boy, call it a girl

Androgynous girls are a thing, you know?

Well, then I can't answer your question, would need to reread the chapter.

I do know... they're my fetish

What a coincidence! They're mine too!

>people are still watching this garbage

I was like you guys but then pic related converted me.

Photo looked 23x better and cuter as a dirty slave.

boku

Because that was the most optimal way of living for her. Now she's a slave to her own life and has to deal with feelings like happiness or selfishness. The girl just can't stand it.

That's just her repaying her debt to the original Kino, and also a way for her to be safe on her journeys. Don't associate that with what she wants to be called.

Kino ain't real. I've been calling him potatoboy for as long as I can remember playing with his potatoes.

But where does Ginga Tetsudou 999 fall in that, OP?

My backlog.

Or maybe you shouldn't force threads.

Might as well accept the fact that there's no such a thing as a good Kino thread. And there's no point making any more threads if people are gonna act like that.

>Yokohama Kaidashi Kikyou
Please tell me you're not talking about the manga.

I accept it, but that doesn't mean I have to like it.
Christ, what happened? Was it Sup Forums's normalfaggotry with their stupid memes? Was it the constant flame wars between old and new? Kino threads weren't this bad before. Hell, I want to dick Kino too, but the same old artwork doesn't need to be dumped every fucking time.

It's like getting that UBW "review" about feminism every week

Do you think A Kind Land is going to be the last episode again?

Who the hell comes up with this shit? This episode was hilariously retarded.

It's kind of sad to see this thread in such a dead state.
I just picked up Kino's Journey not too long ago and now it just feels like there are no active places to discuss or talk about it.

Where is Kino traveling to?

I think you have that reversed, fuccboi.

Read or watch three men on the rails, it was in the 2003 adaptation.

Do you think they did casual fuck in between their shift?

absolutely, she looked willing and was charmed by unexpected find of those assassination tools in her apprentice suitcase

Of course!

>Well then dear readers, shall we talk about the time when Kino swam stark naked and uttered strange noises as her body was caressed by swarms of fish?
>Once, we found a clear stream in a forest…
>Since there was nobody, she stripped down, underwear and all…
>And jumped in…
>While she bathed, she suddenly uttered a weird ‘Aha~!
>So I asked her, ‘What’s wrong?’ But she only giggled—‘Kya! It tickles!’—and ignored me…

Animated when?

There's always next week

>forgetting mushishi and medicine seller
>YKK in last place
>SSR even in the list

Those aren't people, those are mentally ill animals.

Is Master single?

>implying this isn't spot on
>implying this episode wasn't retarded

Are anime themed cafés any good?

No.

>totally overpriced
>usually reaches Uncanny Valley level of merchandise
>Japanese waiters and waitresses in general are soulless husks with fake smiles

t. backpacked around Japan for 7 months.

If you want a cozy, high class, traveler friendly bar in Tokyo, I highly recommend Bar B&F in Shinjuku. Place is decorated like a classic tavern, and the Head Bartender is a bro who's a fucking alchemist when it comes to drinks. He does have a strange taste for absinthe, though. Pic related.

>t. backpacked around Japan for 7 months.
God damned hippy, telling people not to buy anime merch.

Oh, buy to your heart's content. Just don't go to those tourist traps. Or do, not like I care, user asked whether they were good or not and I answered.

>Just don't go to those tourist traps
They set them up temporarily for each show, and if you're a fan of the show it's nice to go. It's not like he was asking you about an average overpriced maid cafe in Akiba.

Would Kino like Bar B&F?

You can
>go to a Kino inspired bar
or
>go to a bar Kino would visit (Bar B&F)

Your choice.

Absolutely.

Or option three, stop being a tryhard hipster and visit both. You aren't gaining as much street cred as you think you are.

Ever went to Akiba?

I spent about 10 minutes there before I left due to high concentrations of cringe.

The wonderful thing about Japan is that many of the atmospheric shots in anime is taking directly from the cityscapes or countryside, so you can immerse yourself a lot more in them by simply traveling around the country and seeking out the cozy aspects of Japanese life.

Don't cheat yourself and only go to the weeaboo places.

Can I take Kino to Bar B&F?

Sure. She would probably have a Grasshopper.

I asked the bartender for a nojuku (basically the type of traveler Kino is) drink, and he served me that.

Actually, thinking back on it, there was a bartender assistant there who I was certain was a boy before she opened her mouth and spoke. Short cropped hair, wearing a vest like and with a stoic attitude. Young, too.

Reminded me a lot of Kino.

>Let me tell you about all the places I've been and how shitty those "tourist traps" are because I'm so cultured
I live in Tokyo and have traveled all over the country. I frequently go to Akiba with my other friends who also live here. You talk like an absolute faggot.

>cringe
Seriously, where did you come here from?

Europe.

Also, speaking of tomboys, I'm reminded by the second biggest mistake I made on my trip.

>hitchhiking through Japan
>accidentally got off the highway and ended up in some farm village in the mountains south of Tottori
>walking and hitchhiking, walking and hitchhiking, no one picks me up
>find the one convenience store in a 10 mile radius
>breathe a sigh of relief
>chow down on a bento and ask the clerk for some cardboard to make a new sign with
>try flagging down cars at the parking lot
>sun is starting to set
>I'm starting to lose hope
>I hear a car horn to my right
>a guy at the other end of the parking lot of waving me over
>grab my backpack and run over
>as I get close I see it's not a guy
>short hair, plain face, big smile, wearing a body tight light sweater and a tight pair of jeans
>a girl my age, and tomboy to boot
>she yells at me in a thick Kansai dialect to jump in
>too flabbergasted to say anything
>jump in to her tint Honda
>she takes off right away doing 100km/h on the tiny mountain roads while blasting the soundtrack from Fast and Furious
>she's so fucking lively
>asks all sorts of questions, where I'm from, what I'm doing, if I live "wildo speedo", etc
>I'm clinging onto the pussy rail trying not to freak out
>she does a sudden stop
>we're at some small farm house
>"Edo, this isu mai haus. Did you have dinner?"
>y-yes at the konbini
>"Oh, you not hungry?"
>I-I'm okay thank you very much for the offer
>"Okay~. Chotto matte, I go tell father I drive you"
>goes into the house
>comes back a minute later
>drives me a while further to the next town over
>drops me at a konbini there and wishes me luck on my journey
>I end up sleeping in the parking lot of that konbini for the night

I still think of what might have happened if I'd gone in for dinner.

Looks like I have a plane to catch.

>Europe
I meant which website.

>speaking of
No one cares about your blog, you hipster douchebag.

Been on Sup Forums for 10 years. Not everyone has to fit your standard of hivemind.

You should have gone in for dinner with them... Kino would have.

I know.

>yeah man, I'm totally from here, I'm just a free thinker and stuff
Just kill yourself.

Rude.

The bar thing was fine, but this blogpost was not necessary.

You're the faggot projecting your prejudices about travelers onto me. I never claimed to be a free thinker, just that I think anime inspired bars are total garbage compared to what Japan otherwise have to offer.

Consider a hemp fiber necklace, lad.

Deleted, then.

Kill yourself, you hipster retard. No one cares about your blogshit or your worthless opinions. You aren't unique and you definitely aren't an Sup Forums native.

Too late, I saved it.

>you
>your
>you
>you

>Get called a hipster faggot because you're acting like a hipster faggot
>Get mad that you're not special for traveling around Japan and that user called you a faggot for saying "I left akiba after 10 minutes because of cringe"and that anyone with a brain would just try both options
>Get mad that no one's buying you're "I've been here for 10 years" bullshit
Every single one of your posts stinks of reddit. Why don't you travel that way?

see
your internet autism cannot bother me

Neck yourself, my man.

You're a hipster faggot and no one cares about your blogshit. Kill yourself.

>filename
Yup. Totally an Sup Forums native and not an attentionwhoring faggot.

thanks for ruining the thread

Read the OP. It was doomed from the start.

Who are you thanking?

everyone above my post

why kino got scared when hermes mentioned her master?

Because Master could murder 100 Kinos.

that's a heck of a lot kinos to murder

For you.

Did anybody else get an intense lust for sausage after watching Kino's lips engulf that piping hot wiener? I'm being serious; I got really hungry watching that.

I kind of did.