Why are faggots so retarded?

>dress in faggot whore clothing
>Lisp like a stupid woman
>Go to events where you have detached unprotected fag sex
>Support barbarians who want to kill faggots
>Expect to be respected

I'm a fag and even I realize you only get one choice, be a fag or be respected (maybe). Why are my fellow fags too stupid to spot the obvious?

Attached: 0b0e03613b77c6b7624e1607a7a0d394.jpg (528x960, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hooktube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y

Attached: IMG_20180321_102524.jpg (403x533, 94K)

I'd let him fuck my boi pussy Tbh

>I’m a fag
Stay away from my kids.

Attached: 6EA7D4F3-2826-4776-A70B-890DA22424DC.jpg (640x473, 74K)

Is that another Trudeau thread?

I can tolerate eveything except the lisp. Why, just fucking why?

I don't even want to see your kids user.

Attached: skygirl-dakimakura-raep-guide-mit-melonpan-4.jpg (1024x687, 93K)

damn. He would be a slayer if hewasnt gay

I don't care if your gay but i can't stand those faggot gays that walk around all sassy and bitchy thinking they're top shit.
Or the ones that preach that it's okay to be gay in public, shits not good for young minds.

Attached: IMG_0624.png (540x614, 491K)

>im gay

you do understand that the promotion of open gayness primary purpose is to weaken the nation state? this weakening that we now see lead to mass invasion of Muslims, i don't know if you're a prancing faggot or if you are actually able to keep it too yourself, but the homo populous has pretty much brought this on themselves, enjoy

>canada
>I'm a fag

Attached: 1512159616877.png (563x517, 79K)

Pure Love

Attached: перверты ебучие.webm (406x718, 1.99M)

Do Croatian gays have lisps too? Do gays have a universal flamboyant lisp? Somethings in the water and it isn’t fluoride.

your president is a pedo. i have a gif of a female stripper shitting milk on everybody. go back to mardi gras
you know who lisps? anderson. not even a real name. your pic is hot af. all this freudian garbage. if you watch originally sinning women in bikinis. youre a liar. imma fucken enjoy the fact there are no women in heaven and youre all diseased lying whore bags. women are overruled by turkey basters. and male inventions like fake eggs and stuff. kill yourselves. it's fucking constant on here. all satanic and jewish symbols are sodomy and reprobates and the shrine hookers banned in leviticus. not me. or david. or ruth and naomi. or born eunuchs. or the centurion. or the 144,000. or the ethiopian. or the eunuchs in isaiah who keep sabbath (Christ) and get huge mansions in heaven. paul said it is good that a man not touch a woman. and adam allegedly lamented somewhere why God made woman if there's no women up there. isis is a fake jew vagina cult that uses computers. all seeing eye is a divine pussy

>your president is a pedo. i have a gif of a female stripper shitting milk on everybody. go back to mardi gras

I am dont approve heterosexual perverts to or pedos.

Heteros are generally invested in the future, fags generally aren't!

Attached: 1516736824250.jpg (749x424, 57K)

nice 75% reelection for presidency of KGB for 100 years. dolan and his entire circle are ones too. and much worse

is that why youre a fucking lying psy opping regressive?

here's another austin bomber

Attached: Tolerence.png (1180x842, 278K)

Kek

nobody is 100% straight. i didnt click on that. why did you?

neck yourself fag

Those are Australians being initiated into a fraternity.

Yeah, they do.

OP is a righteous faggot. I mean, shame hes not gonna have white kids, but along as he stays away from kids I don't see a problem.

Attached: German gays.jpg (482x420, 26K)

Couse we love knowing shit, what normies scared to know.

You're cherrypicking, you're using the most superficial and stupid segment of a demographic as an example of its worth. But you already know that.

I’m 100% straight faggot, suck my dick.

if youre attracted to how vaginas poop out kids and nothing else about them. and love estrogen and pig tails. and we like test and masculinity and going AROUND your alimony to breed. wouldnt you be pedos? NOICE. apply these forms of studies to anything else. proves your lying projecting hypocrisies. look at any threads on any board on here. all no homo feminine penis balls arent touching cock size comparisons. circle jerks. and cock tribute threads. and circumcision threads

Attached: D55E11F5-E51C-4659-9CD1-8EAD9AB3646B.png (750x1334, 913K)

No-one is morally perfect user. Morally impure people fuck other people of their genders. Jesus was 100% straight.

Attached: I gots ta know.png (500x263, 107K)

>immaculate conception
>had zero sex
k

why are fags so sexy? fuck my straight tendencies.

Gwan lad!

>what did he mean by this

Attached: Jews on my property.jpg (700x739, 56K)

Also, why are faggots better built than my "corpse-class" excuse of a body?

I couldnt make out the thumbnail, then as it started to animate I immediately nopeclosed it

Which means he was 100% straight by your own definitions you unbearable fuck - knuckle dragging faggot.

Attached: Fren 4chan.png (1508x892, 171K)

>nobody is 100% straight.
I am. Speak for yourself shitskin faggot

Natural and normal...

Attached: 15206861051610.jpg (960x894, 111K)

eve laid satan. everybody gets born of sex. but not Him. in fact. everybody gets born of God's voice. but ive had enough now of the im straight so blow me faggot stuff. and the "me no see bung holes me nope close". blind liars. ciao. obsess over somebody else. if you dont want OP pic theres something wrong with you as a masonic pussy worshipper. just like you say about me for hanging out with nothing but testosterone

Did those pythons chow down on a rotisserie chicken each?

Good as You

Attached: 1517956442148.png (804x2070, 1.84M)

>if you dont want OP pic theres something wrong with you
Is this b8 or are you actually serious?

wait what?

As a queer racemixing canuck what?

That is my biggest gripe about all this bullshit SJW stuff... is that it set all the LGBTQ and black communities back decades... slut culture not only took over the queer culture, but now the straight culture.

All I wanted was family values, but all they pushed, and all the people really wanted, was hedonism.

Attached: 1521105404277.jpg (1024x699, 406K)

>anecdotes
take truvada. inject a period that has taken truvada. you need a pint to catch it without anything like this or the condoms you dont wear. they live. you die. enjoy the yeast cancer. and the snot gonorrhea

Stop sucking cock for 5 seconds and try making sense.

Attached: Hitler not amused.jpg (392x392, 22K)

fuck your mothers
hi stormy. step on muh cubes. single mothers are amazing. blow my cock off with a shotgun. fucking ohio anti gay republigoy caught riding dick in his office

IT IS END

Attached: 1517957198533.png (750x1334, 1.26M)

this is putin when he's done with his pedo orgies

blaaa... eta gde? eta nashi?

Attached: 1514144451127s.jpg (236x227, 8K)

I dont even understand this post and dont want to. Please solve yourself

To be fair, he has a pretty good body build, and quite handsome looks. Horrible, horrible fashion taste and no self respect though.

because they are degenerates

truvada. fails on you. drink a period. you need a pint of aids blood to catch it. even with all that. we live. you die of aids. you dont wear condoms
>idiot rabbis dont understand english
silly bitch ass. tits are for kids

All faggots are disgusting and degenerate and should be gassed

uma delicia

literally this

Attached: 5bf.jpg (480x318, 17K)

I did not get it.
What do you want, OP?

Leave this earth please

hitler was one. and created israel. thanks dolan. thanks for making out with pedo pence

Why the fuck do you have that shit in your pc, rusky?

Attached: 2323899975.jpg (641x530, 41K)

i am dont give a fuck about shitlord jf """my""" shitland

>ya but they have gay sex!!! stop the HATE!!!!!!

Attached: 1521664325701.jpg (1200x800, 672K)

Croatians have two body types. Skeletor and bowling ball belly.

open dictionaries. cure your holes of their stinky bacteria so much they kill even medications. and then the yeast mold that give you all forms of cancer
>ME NO UNDERSHTAYND

What the fuck are you talking about

you just jelly that someone is getting laid

btw pro tip for all you bitter fellas:
>women want to fuck fuckable stuff
>become fuckable
>get laid

spam. all you goyim do is fucken spam. frogs are satan. they are swamp animals. this board IS the swamp

r u on drugs

>only a small fragment of society is pushing slut culture

>also state media is pushing slut culture

Attached: cbc promotes [email protected] (924x1587, 1.24M)

He's the aids schizo that pops up all the time

Attached: 456f346.png (790x782, 797K)

Stop posting like a fucking caveman, you braindead faggot. Just because you slap a period at the end of words doesn't make it an independent clause. Fucking end yourself and hope Jesus is in a good mood when he picks your circle of hell.

are you a fat whore less than half a man tranny enabler? pathetic showing as always. put me in a box. or play the fool and the retard. not my problem. fucking degenerate Christ killing liars. enjoy your anal and toothjobs

See, see it

Attached: 1520314494225.jpg (708x912, 495K)

its a bot dude. ive seen it here before. literally kikebot v1.2 from yidsrael

Attached: 5f739b5539e69a228d0668b0ae36622c321e806e51797b802104963418c68bac.jpg (203x249, 12K)

Nyet, comrade. This is west porkies.

>sky is brown
>these three anons love Christ like i do
stop lying and projecting. i kill these every time. and always get these bald faced lies. means i intimidate you. intimidating liars is fucken simple. keep it up you limp dick woman enablers. we hand you pussies. you dont even want them
>MUH GRAMMAR MUH STYLE OVER SUBSTANCE REEEEEE

I've talked to him before and the posting style always rustles me

that makes me feel much better. still. why the fuck do you have that shit? are you even a real Russian?

Attached: 7a276c025be916a87fafe75d696fb25139b3999eff1a419d888dd4fa6a0f35a4.jpg (184x274, 11K)

russians are notorious fags. always have been

Nyet, blyad, ya reptiloid.

>expecting a group of people with mental defects to act in logical ways

Attached: god will punish.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Attached: 1506987312393.jpg (399x388, 24K)

The gays ITT aren't even forming coherent sentences. Weird.

Attached: 1517754264588.jpg (521x600, 30K)

ok im done with this disgusting faggot degeneracy.

Attached: DPRNpV3UEAEmgra.jpg (225x225, 8K)

shoop. jew deflections and lack of evidence. lies. he meant spiritual problems. nothing new under sun. look in a mirror, narcissus

There is nothing wrong with being gay as a faggot.

Attached: No homo.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

>dress in faggot whore clothing
that's irony and still less degenerate than what the average THOT goes out on the prowl in every weekend

>Lisp like a stupid woman
Low .t -- often cannot helped (*see: faggotry not being a choice)

>Go to events where you have detached unprotected fag sex
What, like were THOT's and dickbrains go and meet for "dates"...?

>Support barbarians who want to kill faggots
Literally bullshit -- most faggots (esp. traps) hate muds... and there are many mid faggots trying to reform mudism

>Expect to be respected
Just like a NEET who is the dictionary definition of "a waste of space" is -- fags are not even in the top-10 of crematoria candidacy

Attached: faggot_sheep.gif (150x111, 1.65M)

whelp thats it. I used to think that gays could be used for hard labor, or medical testing. This thread has shown me the light. I now know that faggots must be exterminated. No programs or special holding facilities. Just extermination. The fascist Imperium of Man is our only salvation.

Attached: 1521633263546.jpg (554x564, 78K)

pink swastika. röhm

Seems like they are trying extra hard to quietly fit in.

Attached: justlikeyou.jpg (512x962, 238K)

is that a british woman?

Its not a bot, just a retard. God hates retards too, or else he wouldn't have cursed you. In your case he cursed you several times so he must have been having some fun that day.

its the aids drugs ruining his brain, it happens to degenerates like him.

You see any butter on its hands?

resurrect eden. he cursed frog whores and grabbems

Pederasty is too boring for me. And too brutish and animalistic.

Attached: 1517924278119.jpg (750x941, 155K)

>stop drinking water
i dont even take any of em. if i did. no aids for me. just like before and without it and only condoms you dont wear. if you take it. condoms or not. aids and cancer and super snot for you. and zika and menstruations and man baby syndromes and trichomoniasis. not an argument