He hates Islam like a 10yo instead of allying with it

>he hates Islam like a 10yo instead of allying with it

Attached: 150875260265.png (399x322, 42K)

>flag
>majority Muslim "county"
>honhonhon baguette
Sage

>ally
>implying not taqiyya
Sage

P A R I S
A
R
I
S

You're not white if you don't hate Islam.

>OP was dropped on his head repeatedly as a child

Attached: images.png (251x201, 6K)

i cant ally with something i dont believe. Christ is the truth

>he allies with guys who wants to kill him
KURWA ZJEBY

Attached: islam.jpg (1799x208, 77K)

I've seen how those mudslimes treat doggos. Every dirtbag muzzie should die as far as I'm concerned.

The absolute STATE of french strategists.

Attached: 1473740169623.jpg (319x303, 81K)

typical "french"

this
muslims are objectively better allies against the jews than christians and atheists are

Attached: 5823895489.jpg (309x397, 69K)

you know that even WE say that by the end of the world, muslims and christians will only ally temporarily to fight

To ally with a dog requires that the dog know its place, but a rabid beast is incapable of self such awareness.

> sage

OP might be one of these annoying arab forum-men. They're annoying AF. All of them, from the anti-jews to the most PC ones. They're all against whites in some ways.

GTFO
we will never side with you.
even though you're rabid jew dogs, you're still rabid jew dogs.

If you're so based, why are you not attacking Synagogues, Jewish people of power, Hollywood, or Israel? Why are you not attacking the SJW's who give the jews strength?

Why are you attacking Christian/ Atheist places of worship, children, families, governments, and people on the streets?

Take your Taquiyya somewhere else, you stupid faggot.

Trips of truth

I am a cuckold, to the core. I have, unfortunately, eaten cum out of my wife�s beautiful brown pussy, only once (and it was 4 years ago, but I still cum to it today �of course). We had a drunken party with another couple and we all ended up in bed, but things didn�t work out and my wife, still miffed over a yoga teacher I�d been caught screwing a year or so before, kicked me out of the bed �and seeing a fight was coming, I drove off to sleep in my office, which was a couple of miles away.

Well, while I was away, his wife, a hot little fireball, went to bed �and he took my wife into our bedroom and ****ed her for, well, I�m not sure how long. I got a call at 3-something in the morning and my wife said, �Mark just came in me three times, you can come home now.�

Weird how they go on and on and on and on about jews and israel and shit but never bomb a synagogue isn't it

>atheist places of worship
holy shit wtf

We are. I thought we were all evil anti-semites that are against the only democracy in the middle east™.

There's 6 of these threads up, it's time to stop.

Islam is incompatible with modern world. They will eventually bring sharia if they get into power. I seriously worry about england/germany/ and new algeria

/thread

Islam dies on Saturday

You don't ally with Islam you convert or die.

what is, the modern world?
this modern world that only preys upon YOUR people, that destroys YOUR nations, manufactured by the jews?

the modern world need not exist, for it is degeneracy. make more redpill threads for fucks sake.

>implying he's white

>he is a Maghrebi mutt

Attached: 1492967501497.jpg (798x761, 305K)