God, Guts is so handsome

God, Guts is so handsome

Made for BBC.

you better delete this shit right fucking now

Reminder

Wtf is this 1.7 MB of autism? Did anyone ever think Guts was supposed to look or be Asian?

No he is fucking white

who fucking cares? thats common knowledge anyways

Nigger can't even read.

Not him but there genuinely are people that think Guts isn't a white dude for some reason, on Tumblr at least.

he is white u stupid fucking chimp

...I know

there's an arab dude that looks similar to guts at my gym

The fuck is wrong with you

confirmed troll. The story takes place in fantasy europe. Literally no one said he wasn't white. Off yourself as soon as possible for derailing the thread please.

It's fucking autists like you that gives Sup Forums a bad name.

How many times are you going to make this thread?

first 2 arent even me get shot

pols fucking garbage and boring as fuck i dont care that the joos at goygle watch me beat off to 2d qts

nope. wrong that guy is white. guts is white. lesser non human mudskins cant look like whites.

I'm the one who post this stop giving me a bad name, faggot.

it doesn't matter if you didn't make all those posts. You are still derailing the fucking thread. In fact you successfully derailed it. thanks asshole.

I don't think there is a single person here who disagrees that guts is white. Why derail a thread to talk about that anyways?

>Guts is the kind of person you should marry
>Griffith is the kind of person you should choke with your dick on the side

>gets the BBC
>gets cucked
>wants to racemix with used goods

Wtf who said guts was Asian?

thread is about guts being handsome. im making sure everyone knows guts is white. (handsome) its that simple you subprimate shitmonkey

being white is the same thing idiot just imagine guts as a subhuman and i gurantee you will be revolted unless you're one of those beastiality freaks.

also the setting being europe has nothing to do with whether guts is white or not. just because the setting isnt a white country doesnt mean he cant be white. whites exist everywhere as the rightful rulers of this place

wtf is going on here