Dankula deserved it

And no, it's not because he was a former commie. He was a liberal, and an enabler of the kind of laws that he's found himself on the receiving end of. He's the type to go

>N-n-no of course I'm not a racist or a bigot! I love everyone equally! Bring on the refugees and gay marriage, just do what makes you happy!

If you listened to him on Kumite or other interviews, he doesn't like anything right leaning. He was a progressive because it was the path of least resistance. He didn't question anything. He was part of helping make this shit sandwich, and now he doesn't want to eat it. Two words:

Too bad

Attached: optimized-hg2k.jpg (2917x892, 329K)

OH NO NO NO NO

>hes a scot
there it is

JUST

No.

He may be a communist, but that doesn't make it right that the government did what they did.

Act like a cunt, get yours thrown into the jailhouse

I approve, laws are laws

>He's the type to go >N-n-no of course I'm not a racist or a bigot! I love everyone equally! Bring on the refugees and gay marriage, just do what makes you happy!
Evidently false.

nah he didn't

>He may be a communist, but that doesn't make it right that the government did what they did.

You're right
It makes it poetic justice

Did he deserve it? Yes.
Does this case now act as precedent for further infringements of freedom of speech? Also yes.
It is still a lose.

He's a fucking retard and if it was in my power he should have been fucking gassed

>"I-I-I-II-I-IF YOU TAKE ALL THE BLACK PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND PUT THEM ON A NEW PLANET AND START CIVILIZATION OVER THEY WOULD EVENTUALLY GET TO FREEDOM AND LIBERTIES FOUND IN THE WESTERN WORLD"

No dipshit they would have slave culture or even just tribal prisoner killings

I'm fucking mad Jim didn't tear into him more for this shit

Its the law that was used not the person you fucking simpleton

Can we raid the scottish reddit please? The mods are lefty fascists who ban anyone even remotely right leaning.

> I lay down my sovereignty to man made laws that change constantly, because I was born to follow and what my teachers taught me in school is still controlling my thinking to this day. You are evil for not following the rules, you deserve to suffer for not following the rules, I will snitch on you if I see you disobeying the rules. I'm a righteous person...

says the totalitarian psychopath

Attached: 1497768688292.jpg (388x445, 46K)

Meh

>lets let the mainstream left become more and more like Big Brother just because they happen to target a person I don't care for

This is your fourth time posting this thread today.
>p-please forget about how we ruined the UK goy, don't resist!

>Communist
>Total degenerate
>Sargoy's favorite soy flavored cum eater

I refuse to stick up for a faggot with a red star inked on his heart. No matter fucking what.

>Does this case now act as precedent for further infringements of freedom of speech? Also yes.

This right here is the real issue.

The verdict confirmed for a fact that Bongistan literally does not have free speech. It's a warning to all that regressive leftism does indeed reductio ad absurdum towards the destruction of freedom.

Of course these fags will justify it by calling those freedoms enablers of fash, and must be destroyed for the sake of peace and equality. Useful idiots then jump on the bandwagon and think they are fighting fascism when in reality they are fighting themselves.

Attached: antifaselma.png (1359x1013, 1.05M)

Stop spamming this dumbass fucking thread.

>commie jailed for making fun of Nazis
Is the UK redpilled?

Attached: F5E1AE5D-56D5-4DF6-87E9-5F32D775EA44.jpg (500x276, 46K)