LUNGENPRESSE IS AT IT AGAIN

LUNGENPRESSE IS AT IT AGAIN
AUSTIN BOMBER SCHOOL ID PHOTO FROM AUSTIN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
ANOTHER MOCHA MYSTERY BEING TOUTED AS A "WHITE TERRORIST" BY THE KIKES IN THE MEDIA

Attached: 375x250.jpg (187x250, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/news/houston-texas/amp/what-we-know-about-Austin-bombing-mark-conditt-12770427.php
twitter.com/mattgutmanABC/status/976477884729749505
nypost.com/2018/03/21/austin-police-identify-24-year-old-as-serial-bomber/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what CNN is posting

Attached: 180321-mark-anthony-conditt-ew-1203p_878e0764cc0b2d2de6a64b93827ff537.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg (360x360, 15K)

He's definitely a jew

bump

He's simply tanned. The Texas sun is very strong OP. All white people would look like that if they got lots of sunlight, especially nordics since their skin is so fair. He's probably Aryan mixed with Anglo. Definitely white.
Anyways this thread is pretty offtopic, let's sage it and focus on more important stuff.

Hes a Jew

I've seen New Jersey folk like that, no doubt he's Irish-Italian or some Jew.

This is called a white patsy

I heard he was a reddit mod

He looks like Ben Shapiro.

How come the media never wants to discuss this "white terrorist"?

Attached: Hodgekinson.jpg (1100x619, 74K)

Is that confirmed?

You don't get it. On Sup Forums, the "he dindu nuffin" narrative is always valid if the suspect isn't overtly black or hispanic.

It happened for Dylan Roof, too. It's either "he dindu nuffin, it was a CIA MKULTRA setup he a gud ol boy" or "H-HA, HE'S ACTUALLY TANNED SO HE'S NOT WHITE"

Attached: 1490883526931.png (2340x802, 2.19M)

It's so funny watching kike shills like yourself chimp out every time Sup Forums calls out kike bullshit, You legitimately expect people to be obedient slaves who must agree with the MSM narrative and you'll call people crazy who go against it.

It's funny watching you kikes and your level of influence dwindle into nothing.

Lungen = lungs
Lügen = lies

youre welcome

i am gay :)

they just tried to stage european mostly iranian hapa Nikolas Cruz as white

>brown people and jews count as white
nice try faggot

I thought he pulled over and SWAT approached the vehicle, according to media outlets. Looks like they ran him off the road and had a shootout to me. What does Sup Forums think?

Attached: Storydoesntmatch.png (1075x1438, 955K)

>Sup Forums defense force trying to disown their white brothers

i know man im on an english keyboard without a numpad tho :(

Attached: DYmLFxaW0AAnVmR.jpg (609x448, 62K)

Aryan mixed with Anglo will not make brown eyes, only blue eyes.

"fellow whites"

fuck off kikes

Attached: Florida-school-shooting-Nikolas-Cruz-who-is-shooter-Parkland-suspect-682131.jpg (620x413, 39K)

>edited photo
whats that confirm again?

obviously related to Hogg bomber
FBI father probably has bastard children all over the country.

Attached: suicide-bomber3.jpg (173x400, 37K)

>racial brothers
Kys collectivist drone. If every single collectivist was exterminated together with all the sub 100 IQ retards, the world would solve 99% if it’s problems instantly.

His school record has him as white. Mutt isnt a race

did you seriously rename your image so it wouldn't look like you made it yourself?

> $ date -ud @1490883526
> Thu Mar 30 14:18:46 UTC 2017

>What is white?

>ANOTHER white guy commits a crime
>He's not white g-guys

“Tanned American” is a thing too.

>OP hasn't seen the sun in so long he forgot white people tan

its his race as recognized by these united states

Attached: 2010censusrace.png (475x572, 160K)

PROOF? LINK?

>did you seriously rename your image so it wouldn't look like you made it yourself?
Have you heard of 4chanx you fucking kike shill? Of course not, because you're a KIKE.

Whiteness is a social construct, just like any other racial category. Race is real but the specific categories themselves are arbitrary. The left conveniently accepts whiteness as real when a white individual does something they disagree with but claim it is arbitrary when it doesn’t suit them. The right does the same in their own way. This is because collectivists are subhuman drones on both sides of the spectrum. You are one such subhuman.

Whites and Jews are the same considered to the masses. He is white, all whites are terrorist.

chron.com/news/houston-texas/amp/what-we-know-about-Austin-bombing-mark-conditt-12770427.php

photo was also on the college's server until a few mins ago

So you saved this image a year before the bombing happened?

Rare proxy

Mormons can't be jews, tho :^)

>doesn't understand how 4chanx works
>Random proxy flag
Fuck off Mossad you're a worthless kike.

>they don’t like it when whites are escalating against those that threaten them
Can’t wait

Fuck off kike. This was all an attempt to drum up discord before this saturday when those Deep State gun control marches happen....Do you understand that you kikes are fucked?

Attached: white george.jpg (1424x388, 145K)

Shut up boomer retard.

>lungen/pol/ is trying to deflect blame again

>Shut up boomer retard.
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Okay, I'll bite. I looked in the archive for *every single result* for the image you posted. Attached include their filenames. The top one is yours.

Not only has this image never been posted with that filename before, but it looks like you've been posting this image with other renamed filenames, for what purpose?

Attached: 2018-03-21-22-14-23.png (715x1098, 293K)

>dark white
user pls

That is no way to talk about the jews.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-21 at 1.08.23 PM - Edited.png (578x189, 23K)

>Not only has this image never been posted with that filename before, but it looks like you've been posting this image with other renamed filenames, for what purpose?
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW 4chanX works you fucking BRAINDEAD KIKE SHILL? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID IT?

>watch me quote hitler guys
>I’m so redpilled
Q predicted this.

They rammed him.
twitter.com/mattgutmanABC/status/976477884729749505

And one officer did fire on him and has been placed on administrative duty for it.
nypost.com/2018/03/21/austin-police-identify-24-year-old-as-serial-bomber/

Attached: Yep.png (646x368, 87K)

either that or a mormon.
do jews go on missions?

>officer did fire on him and has been placed on administrative duty for it.
That is just SOP after a officer involved shooting.

His sister though

Attached: 820324A0-3EC8-403B-8398-27BD5958542C.jpg (1224x1224, 169K)

Loomer is so goddamn fucking ugly and disgusting.

Looks just like him. Think he ever wore that wig at home with some of his sisters things when nobody else was around?

>He ain’t really huwite

Listen to yourselves, faggots. You’re sounding like the Muslims with their ‘he wasn’t a real Muslim’ typical excuse. Doesn’t matter shit to the victims of his terrorist campaign whether he was a real ‘Aryan’ or a mudmutt like most of you. Same as you don’t care when a Muslim bomber was a real honest to Allah believer or not.

Attached: 6DA393D9-A283-453A-A556-5E95752D0046.png (741x630, 27K)

probably not for Mossad

>le 56% face is real

WOW

It's his fault for literally posting on fucking reddit under the moniker 'austinbomber' lmao.

>HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID IT?
I don't know, but I'm sure you'll say it again after this post

>DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND HOW 4chanX works
Probably more than you think I do. Here is a list of every single option in ccd0's Sup Forums X. Can you point to me which option you changed to *sometimes* randomly change files to impossible times?

Attached: 4chanx.png (1803x3399, 763K)

>shut up kike
You’re a massive retard if you’re not supporting whites becoming increasingly violent against the virus that has been introduced to the country. It’s like white t-cells finally notice the virus or parasite in the body and start attacking the shit out of it. If we were to start purging our country, nobody would do a goddamned thing to stop us

>ftfy

Attached: gul85yyi.jpg (187x250, 38K)

>the nose knows

Attached: DVl3QOfVMAIRmJW.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

Attached: aust5.jpg (2048x1463, 244K)

Oy vey! They hunted down this jew and executed him

Where do you get off posting the fake version of him? This is obviously the original. Fucking alt-righter

Attached: white.jpg (187x250, 21K)

why do you retards keep posting about their nose? neither of their noses looks like a jew nose jfc you autistic shits cant recognize facial expressions nor can you recognize facial features i guess stop trying to point out something you mentally and physically cannot recognize

I recognize the flappy ears, full lips, and beady eyes of a kike anywhere

Attached: 1511187336785.png (458x438, 190K)

>Hitler
user...
Clearly, you don't
But do you know how 4chinx werks?

He looks Puerto Rican.

This is why they had to go to the extremes with it.
He looks so much like Ahmed Mohamed, the Clockboy.

Attached: jewish_tricks.jpg (1073x437, 106K)

Nowhere near a high score, but surely he gets points for not using a gun...

>brown
>looks jewish
>white

every time

Attached: Boston Bomber.png (1115x631, 735K)

infowars aren't the reptile guys, though.

Where did go? :(

Looks like shilling finally caught up to this guy, I wonder what would happen if I started searching the archives for other randomly renamed files?

Starting to sweat yet, friend?

Attached: 1489786419023.jpg (584x960, 44K)

Attached: e64.png (960x638, 1.19M)

R A R E

Lunge = lung
Lüge = lie
Please write Luegenpresse.

Good. Glad they rammed him. I just didn't see it in any news story.

>Nowitzky
>German

Cant a white guy get a fucking tan you morons???

He lives in fucking TEXAS!

He's white. Get over your retarded projection.

>Black Guy
>last name White
LOL

>white

Attached: 1468216370000.jpg (660x605, 68K)

its all the slav dna in the german gene pool

Jews dont tan they are like vampires

P A R C E L S

Attached: ba6.png (990x308, 401K)

Attached: 1499020875123.jpg (1802x1494, 621K)

He's tanned in that picture, that's how brown eyed whites look like when they tan.

Delet and use this pic

Attached: PicsArt_03-21-03.47.23.jpg (187x250, 9K)

>brown eyed whites
kek

NOT WHITE ENOUGH

Attached: PicsArt_03-21-03.49.32.jpg (360x360, 16K)

Youre Retard that believes all nordics are blue eyes , pic related norwegian nig

Attached: image.jpg (204x247, 11K)

He does look like a desert, sand person.

Attached: typical white.jpg (190x298, 12K)