THE STATE OF BRITPAKISTAN

Explain yourselves!

Attached: 20180321_155458.png (1440x2405, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code
stamfordadvocate.com/news/us/article/Mississippi-Walmart-ousts-3-men-with-rifle-12769718.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How long until Democrats start protesting the law that no flag can fly higher than the US flag?
This is next. I can smell it.

Since when is being sensitive to cultural differences bad? Diversity of ideas makes us stronger.

>muh national supremacy
wew, your lard arse would be thrown into jail here for your stupidity

56% intelligence at it again lads

Attached: 1490878236607.gif (375x304, 790K)

Oh say can you see

>Since when is being sensitive to cultural differences bad? Diversity of ideas makes us stronger.
You know what raising that flag means? Britain has been conquered. There is a reason men carried a flag into battle. There is an American flag on the moon.

wait
that's a law?

I don't doubt that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Flag_Code

Press S to spit on their grave.

To be fair, it got bleached snow white due to radiation, so now it's France's flag. Frog bastards

Attached: 1519434946077.gif (280x202, 1.99M)

Good law desu.

Attached: mfw when i saw this thread.jpg (207x244, 8K)

Memeflags dont get to start hate threads, show flag

>Pakistan Day
ahhhh the most English Holidah there is

Rule pakistania......pakistania rules the waves

My condolences.

>There is an American flag on the moon
i'm sure the chinese will tidy it away nicely when they show up to strip mine the place

>To be fair, it got bleached snow white due to radiation, so now it's France's flag. Frog bastards
True, but the symbolism associated with Armstrong planting that flag as the ranking representative can not be denied.

whats in the folder?

So when do we get our own superhero like Sweden?

I think its well deserved by now.

Attached: df3.jpg (983x995, 98K)

Woooow and just when you thought they couldn't get even faggier. Please find your balls U.K. for all over sakes

It was our plan all along.
Why spend billions in a space program if we can just let the American put our flag on the moon for us ? Dumb mutts.

interesting
this is how we see the us flag most often these days

Attached: demonstrator-trample-on-u-s-flag-in-valdosta-state-university.jpg (600x516, 111K)

I think marvel made a Muslim woman hero named captain Britain. Not even joking.

Dumb fucking moron people like should be shot to death

>Pakistan Day
This is shopped, right ?
This is a joke, right ?

> Implying Niggers and shitskins have the brain power to come up with ideas.
Haven't you realized there's a reason as to why these savages live in a 3rd world nations? Niggers didn't discover the wheel until Middle Easterners and Europeans showed it to them in the 1700's.

Attached: mfw.jpg (600x800, 62K)

Well played. As I recall you used a similar method to rid yourselves of Hebrews.

tfw my Polish friends were calling London as "Pakistan" for years...

Attached: e4c6a202efb6bb4b48e1bff276abbb43.jpg (236x284, 16K)

>that flag
based

Mississippi Walmart ousts 3 men with rifle, handgun, machete

The Walmart store didn't have a sign saying weapons are prohibited, but the chief says that doesn't matter. He says anyone seeing someone carrying a weapon should call police and let officers determine if they pose a threat.
stamfordadvocate.com/news/us/article/Mississippi-Walmart-ousts-3-men-with-rifle-12769718.php

Attached: _murica_chan___wallpaper_available_in_download___by_nillapop-d8zxm4h.jpg (1131x707, 131K)

>Not even joking

why would you be joking ? sounds quintessentially british to me

Cultural ideas don't imply diversity of ideas. Those aren't the same thing

Maybe you should make another asshurt post about it on the internet, that will surely change things

Attached: 1327627233475.jpg (491x750, 73K)

Officially conquered.

>this is how we see the us flag most often these days
SCOTUS rightly determined free speech is more important than the US Flag Code.

getting closer to the blackflag

Attached: 1474167828136.png (720x1280, 241K)

>britiain gets cucked in yet another way
basic bitch i know, but can you fucking imagine flying the stars and stripes or the french or british flag atop the biggest mosque in islamabad or karachi? fucking hell.

Attached: snackbar.jpg (688x402, 62K)

>88
Heh. Looks like our Napoleonian war mastery hasn't died down all things considered.

Its just sad at this point, officially conquered, the empire has fallen

Attached: IMG-20180120-WA0007.jpg (1280x785, 97K)

Attached: bloody british.jpg (229x377, 27K)

Liberals fucking loathe the flag code. I think we should re-criminalize offenses, to the level where flag apparel is taboo again.

Attached: e71c016b7c37.jpg (545x520, 43K)

They really wanted to be on the nose with this one. Is the queen going to get down on one knee for the king of Saudi Arabia next?