My friend says soy products does not make you feminine and that everyone who thinks so is retarded, is he right?

my friend says soy products does not make you feminine and that everyone who thinks so is retarded, is he right?

Attached: Vasectomy_b8288c_6498200.jpg (1200x886, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

academic.oup.com/humrep/article/17/7/1692/576913
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24033660
reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/30xkxu/i_had_a_vasectomy_yesterday_and_when_i_woke_up/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked. He’s wrong

Soy makes you into a pussy weeb gamer numale faggot. Fuck your friend.

Attached: 1520454335453.jpg (615x327, 27K)

are Switch's worth it?

>here keep yourself busy kid while i go get this bitch pregnant
fucking pottery

Here's the deal. There isn't enough evidence to say it does.

HOWEVER

What we do know is that feminine men are Environmentalist/Animal welfare vegans. Thus attracted to soy products

Health oriented vegans who exercise regularly overcome the "phyto-estrogen" if it does infact act as an endocrine disrupter

Attached: 1484327572767 (Vegan).jpg (640x640, 65K)

i don`t know if i had seen this one before but is made my day

Attached: 123456789.jpg (492x321, 13K)

Attached: 1521563167907.gif (800x600, 144K)

yes, it's a meme

No games. I have one for me and my daughter to play but i doesn't get played much. Idk if I'd carry it around but I am an adult. Kid is only six but the coop and multiplayer games (Mario kart and Kirby) are fun together. Again- doesn't get played much.

The irony is that almost all of the vegan body builders are on juice and if they aren't they don't look any different than an average Joe who lifts 3 times a week.

That, or they were swole before going vegan and now simply maintain mass.

see, my ps4 is my primary but I'd like (maybe) to get a switch because I like some of the indy titles and definitely for Breath and Mario....honestly, if I have the discretionary income I'd pick one up ..

You realize less than %2 of the population is vegan right? You can't make a completely baseless claim like that with looking like you are in total denial

Attached: 1490726232869.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Of course not goy!

Attached: hivinfectedfaggot.jpg (960x960, 92K)

>Breath of the Mario
>smells like spaghetty and peach pussy

>if eating meat doesn't make me masculine than what else do I have?

Boomer detected

Pretty unlikely. It's not very good to eat a lot of it, but more likely is the amount of carbs, the plastics in food and clothes, and the ideology. When you think extremely passively and take on feminine attitudes that will represent itself physically.
Pretty much everyone has a feminist mom now, and that fucks us up more than soy. Kind of a funny meme though, just shouldn't be taken so literally.

I must confess, despite the closest thing to soy I eat being tofu, I do own a switch, use an I-mac, and watched Rick and Morty. Never re-watched it though.

numales get interested in soy and vegan shit because of their effeminate personalities, soy on its own doesnt have any remarkable effects

I'd say so, I've extracted more than enough fun from it. And don't trust the "no-games" meme, Switch has enough library content to be worth it. But only just, don't get classic controller/extra chargers/LABO.

>All the people in this thread with kids toys

What is wrong with you niggers. Do you even read books? I don't even own a TV

Attached: 1509058501879.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

It's true. And the guy on the right in your pic is on juice. Dunno if he's a vegan or not.

>people who don't believe in treating animals like objects are effemina-

Attached: Hitler-March-1933.jpg (1000x1000, 91K)

>Be numale
>Can't get buff
>Think everyone is one juice

Attached: 1493192762850.jpg (255x292, 28K)

Isn't facial hair and balding signs of high testosterone?

Switched to soy milk awhile ago due to a growing lactose intolerance and because dairy cows have it so rough. Haven't had any adverse results, but I don't consume that much, I just use it in coffee and stuff.

Hops in beer has been proven to make raise estrogen level and making men grow bitchtits and belly.
yet you retards think drinking beer is manly

Fuck no soy makes your body produce estrogen mimicking coumpounds

>Facial
Test levels only affect what age the facial hair comes

>balding
Genetic, and reacts to any testosterone.

Yes.

to raise* sori

That's not how it works....

>Idiots claim soy milk lowers testosterone
>Drink milk containing estrogen

Spain bro is right. Hitler was not only a animal rights protector, but an environmentalist. What the right needs to do is take away those points from liberals and we're all set.

He had a small penis though

>thinks those delts are natty
You don't train do you?

how much swill do you have to drink for that to be true? I drink trappist ales and I guarantee that I could kick your ass, fag.

DYEL detected
Not really. Both balding and facial hair distribution are primarily genetic. You can be high-T with a sparse beard and full head of hair. Genetics determine where your beard grows and testosterone helps it grow, but T won't really make it grow where it can't.

Attached: a432.png (958x538, 475K)

>and I guarantee that I could kick your ass, fag.
Not after a 2 years conscription in the Israeli army

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-101712.jpg (1428x1649, 763K)

Clearly not. Even the most autistic of lifters don't achieve that body shape.

Alcohol is for weak willed poofters.

If you think those shoulders are achievable naturally you're probably a lanklet LARPing import from /fit/.

use almond milk you silly goose.

is the pic even real?

Attached: 1402480034977.jpg (231x218, 7K)

Wrong.
...because of what they add to it for bulk in profit. Get your milk straight from a farmer, farmer's market, or other non industry standard and it isn't an issue.

>Children suck because they take your time and freedom
>Dedicate time and freedom for (man)children oriented-consumerism
Good riddance. There is one problem though, how is capitalism going to function after these people are selected out?

Attached: 1482215656105.jpg (750x1024, 122K)

>my friend

i.e. OP

Attached: soyd.jpg (750x651, 94K)

Of course.

Soy is a euphamism meaning something is lowering male testosterone (true fact)

Jews take the word soy (probably not the factual cause) make it literal then mock it.

Classic jew tactic.

The real question is why are you friends with such a faggot?

>being so mental you believe Jews are somehow behind soy
Lol the state of this board

MILK MAKES MY TUMMY HURT!!!!

I'm a vegetarian (most of the time), and I'm not feminine. Granted I get most of my protein from ranch style beans which is like 90% of my diet. I do drink soymilk and eat tofu sometimes though.

No Pain, No Gain, fags.

Attached: Pumping.Iron.webm (900x506, 2.95M)

Sup Forums = REKT

Attached: LNL3RLw.jpg (1889x1889, 520K)

but your friend is right

>lambast people for having “toys”
>shitpost on 4chinz
Pick only 1

This guy is on juice... look at his fucking skin

Attached: 265FBD53-9947-43A4-B9E8-14BABD697657.png (750x1334, 3.55M)

One look at them digits and your cuck friend is confirmed to be BTFO

i endure the pain instead of being a soy bitch

Good rest and food are even more imortant imo.

>Nevertheless, the most cautious interpretation of our findings is that feeding human infant males with SFM in the first 3–5 months of life will exert effects on the neonatal testosterone rise and consequently on tissues/processes that are affected or regulated by this increase. Until we know what these tissues/processes are, it would seem prudent to avoid feeding infants with SFM whenever alternatives are possible.

academic.oup.com/humrep/article/17/7/1692/576913

Attached: xfwa6i88l4xz.jpg (427x640, 45K)

>Overreacts
>Yelling rant
>Uses height to oppress
>Tummy

That's not what he said at all you forked tongue pit viper.

Can i have soy milk in chaitee?
Also is your friend homo?
If soo can i have his number?

He is probably is right. The cause and effect is inverted. Liking soyshit is a sign of being a gigantic faggot.

Stop drinking milk.

Milk accounts for 60-80% of ingested estrogen.

Milk is especially high in 17B-estradiol, which is one of the strongest estrogenic hormones out there and is orally bioavailable.

Full fat milk carries these hormones more easily.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24033660

RESULTS: We found that 23% (31/133) of all pubertal boys had gynaecomastia. More specifically, 63% (10/16) of boys in genital stage 4 had gynaecomastia.

PATIENTS: A total of 501 healthy Danish school boys (aged 6·1-19·8 year) from the COPENHAGEN Puberty Study.

you know is fake right?

It's known to cause bitch tits, if that's not feminine i don't know.

Yes but the meme is hilarious and triggers the I Fucking Love Science/Reddit fags like nothing else

What would you recommend that would deliver a similar caloric/protein load in 8 to 12 oz?

GF's roommate lives off of Soylent and bagged salad. He decided he was transgendered last week and has a collection of Sonic posters and Hentai figures in his room.
Pic Unrelated

Attached: soy boys.jpg (960x960, 141K)

Checked.

Attached: nu-male hate.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Peanut butter.

Research suggests he is right, anecdotal evidence does not

nobody will ever take anything you say seriously when you use a meme flag

Attached: 1511015374170.jpg (640x445, 64K)

>call a chad soyboy
>ahh shit, you caught me, bruh. I was trying to smash the bitch working at smoothie king and she gave me the wrong order. needless to say, my thirst for her tight ass got the better of me, man

>call a numale soyboy
>UMMMMMMMMMMMMM first of all, estrogen has been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to not be found in soy, soooooooo calling me soyboy doesn't even make sense. second of all, you calling me a soyboy proves you're just some alt-right Sup Forums nazi so your opinion of me invalid.

When will these soyboys learn?

"soy boy" generally refers to the aggragate effect of phytoestrogens in BPH, dyes, processed foods in general, and the poor generally inactive childlike lifestyle choices that accompany those things not speffically soy. it becomes a feedback loop situation.

its possible that soy alone has an effect but what causes the typical cuck face soyboy look is the combination of lifestyle, processed foods, and feminine mindset that discards the concept of self improvement.

soyboy is more phsyiological and bugman is more political, there are alt right soyboys but not as many altright bugmen.

Attached: 1518846573113.jpg (2049x1828, 1.42M)

>fuck hueg bottom lip
>classic penis face with a fivehead
>"Psych"
I smell Juden

Soymilk

It's a meme.

how many times is it real user? how many times?

Just drink delactaited milk. No soy. Doesnt really taste any different than regular milk

Here's the actual post. It's still funny:
reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/30xkxu/i_had_a_vasectomy_yesterday_and_when_i_woke_up/

Soy is fine in moderation. Just like EVERYTHING else in the world.

In excess, yes; it does.

No.

you know he's envious of your girlfriend and will kill her to wear her skin

1. Whey (dairy), Beef, Eggs, Chicken, and Fish are the products you want to eat if you want to look like a beast.
2. You will NEVER look like your pic without cheating.
3. Vegans that are "ripped" or "stacked" are cheaters.
4. Every bodybuilder, amateur and professional, are cheaters. They have to be, else they would not be able to compete.
5. The point you make with Vegan men being drawn to the products doesn't necessarily invalidate that fact that soy products, in excess, aren't feminizing products for men to consume (because they really are).
6. I'm not sure that a man that isn't getting adequate amounts of all nine BCAAs can overcome the "soy boy" effects of plant based diets.

BCAAs are as essential as macros.

I mean, I'm allergic to soy already so the meme doesn't effect me.

Yeah, they're fun. I haven't bought a console since a PS3

Why drink all that dairy with sugar when you can get Almond milk? It's so much better for you, really.

looks damn good though, you could slay thots if you looked like this guy

Attached: Capekino.webm (650x364, 1.76M)

Isn't it irritating forcing yourself to lose to your daughter

I know that it's likely due to there being a disconnect regarding a grown man with a beard acting like a four year old, but why the fuck does this make me so angry? Just the lack of self-control? The surrender implied by a gaping mouth?

You can still procreate up to 3 weeks after a vasectomy tho, it's not effective immediately after the surgery.

Haha! That’s our JAKERS!! What a guy LMAO!

Fucking bot slide thread motherfuckers sage and report these fucking shit threads

>thinking you're too cool not to refer to it as your tummy or tumtum
Woah, check out mr. Fucking cool guy, 2kool4skool

These nu-males are a bunch of pussies, but it has nothing to do with soy. It's literally just a bean, people.

Attached: 1520575939754.gif (500x368, 2.97M)

He's wrong the soy-boy thing is the equivalent of a diary lobbyist smear campaign against soy. In reality milk contains far more estrogen.

sorry I mean he's right

how's your hillary

Attached: DHt9pkTVoAAbOqh.jpg (946x551, 94K)