Well?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ&t=01s
youtube.com/watch?v=T_aowdQsE5I&t=2614s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah, it's that time of day for the influx of Atheism threads again.

Attached: lord vishnu.jpg (1024x655, 209K)

Dude atheism
Dude weed
I fucking love science dude

The universe exists within linear time, God does not.

Seriously man pass Phil 101 before you make a thread.

Attached: Spinoza.jpg (255x283, 7K)

Supergod

AR-15 created god...

this lol

The high school kids just got home, had a snack, and are now ready to enlightened us with their wisdom.

Attached: b (204).jpg (550x367, 62K)

God has always existed and always will. He does not operate in linear time like we do.

Attached: heisenberg.jpg (515x200, 26K)

>The universe has always existed and always will. It does not operate in linear time like we do.
You had a few misspellings, but I fixed them!

>The universe exists within linear time, God does not.

Oh shit is that what it is? hm guess this question I've been wondering for 20 years is answered then

Attached: 1427505428405.jpg (777x753, 113K)

God created God out of his desire to exist out of a non physical non 3D state. Human beings can't percieve or process higher dimensional abstractions to encapsulate god so matter of factly.

>Sup Forums hasn’t read God’s Debris

Lmao stay retarded

Attached: 23706278-37F3-44ED-B595-E7A3CA827972.jpg (200x140, 24K)

God, as the First Source and Center, is primal in relation to total reality—unqualifiedly. The First Source and Center is infinite as well as eternal and is therefore limited or conditioned only by volition.

God—the Universal Father—is the personality of the First Source and Center and as such maintains personal relations of infinite control over all co-ordinate and subordinate sources and centers. Such control is personal and infinite in potential, even though it may never actually function owing to the perfection of the function of such co-ordinate and subordinate sources and centers and personalities.

God is eternal. God has always been, is, and will always be. He is a spirit being not subject to any known physical laws.

The universe is temporary. It has not always been, is, and will only be for a short while. It is subject to every known physical law, including entropy.

Nobody told you God was a created being. So asking who his creator is, is a logical fallacy.

Higher? We cannot perceive 3D objects, but see spheres as circles, cubes as squares, etc.

>God creates a universe
>God is somehow bound by the same laws of physics/nature of those inside that universe

Eternity is a concept that's foreign to humanity. As is life before/outside this universe.

Of course. Time is a mass perceptual hallucination based on the changing state of radioactive isotopes; none of that has anything to do with God.

>God doesn't need a creator, but the universe does

Attached: 1514351079639.png (403x448, 53K)

>Liberal arts

Brainlet

Don't worry about that. Continue on your journey to find God, then ask him.

god always existed

This idiotic question, by the way, is the absolute heart of Dawkins' God Delusion.

He's literally a plebbit tier faggot fedora asking this question in book form.

So, so predictable.

God is the primordial and eternal.
This shit was solved already in 1500's, kid.
Grab a book instead of a tadpod

Most potheads And drug addicts Ive met were religious nuts. No more anecdotal than your non argument.

God

It was solved in eternity past, papist.

>Eternity is a concept that's foreign to humanity.
>let me explain to you all about it!
Come on, user... Think before you type.

Attached: 4fu45.png (457x341, 329K)

God.

The universe.

>>let me explain to you all about it!
Show me where he posted this.

There's more to perception then the capacity to observe, like the capacity to understand. And human beings lack the capacity or scope to understand the complexity surrounding God

Yeah, same shit, literally the same conundrum. So what was the question again?

God is everything, and is in everything, but that is not all of God

God, by definition, is eternal. He has no beginning and no end.

God exists on a plate impossible to understand to us - mere mortals.
He doesn't exist in lineral time.

hooktube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y

Attached: JOB 38_4.jpg (1920x1071, 402K)

Wow what a stupid fucking thing to say.

GOD is a word symbol designating all personalizations of Deity. The term requires a different definition on each personal level of Deity function and must be still further redefined within each of these levels, as this term may be used to designate the diverse co-ordinate and subordinate personalizations of Deity; for example: the Paradise Creator Sons—the local universe fathers.

Attached: 1521211381970.jpg (1920x1200, 690K)

>atheist
youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ&t=01s

Attached: 1515984943338.jpg (645x968, 47K)

I'll throw my two cents in. The universe and God are natural byproducts of each other. At the basic formation of the universe, simple algorithms occur. This leads to instances of synchronicity. These instances naturally correlate often enough to produce a kind of intelligence based of cause and response on micro and macro levels. To ask "who created God?" as if one follows the other, you are starting off with presuppositions that indicate you are asking the wrong question entirely.

Attached: thumb-1920-781287.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

God has not always existed, if we're speaking only of the Abrahamic one he was invented by some jews some thousand years ago, a long time ago but not an eternity.

Yahweh is not God. He is one personalization of him.

What made 0 into 1? What made the singularity the big bang came from? "It always existed" is not a valid answer. Whether God is in the equation or not, there's still difficulty in explaining how something ever came from absolute nothing.

>God is Eternal
>But we don't know what Eternity is
>But we know what God is
You don't see any problem with that?

Except the universe DOES operate according to linear time or the very idea of scientific testing and empiricism goes out the fucking window as science is wholely reliant on observable cause and effect to work.

I love when christ cucks defy their own religion by espouting science, just give up, your sky daddy created us in his image, 2 arms 2 legs, etc, the earth is only 3000 years old, jesus walked on water, mohammed traveled the universe on a flying donkey and jews created a living golem out of mud. Be proud of your sand nigger religion

>What made 0 into 1?
What evidence do you have that, in the absence of any other 1, 0 does not AUTOMATICALLY turn into 1?

Maybe Gods God, who knows, dumb question. If we came from a super massive star then what did the super massive star come from. Atheists 0 - God 1

Uh no. That's what the Greeks though too. Basic physical law disproves that.

Yup. I can't even imagine how much higher a dimensional being God actually is, or how low he has to stoop to make me understand him at all.

>Who created God.
Me
>Well who created you
God
>B-b

Implying time is anything but an illusion

Look at a globe and you'll see a circle.

Look at a person and you'll see a cardboard cutout.

Your brain fills in the rest; you cannot perceive objects in 4D, 3D, but only 2D.

And how do you know that? Scientific testing and empiricism? The same things that have never found existence of God or any other supernatural phenomena?

When I saw that was the entire thrust of "The God Delusion", I did facepalm that hard.

Dawkins is literally plebbit tier fedora.

Your baseless imagination is really not backed by anything, is it?

I can tell you but u can't understand

Say it to his face when you see him for the first time.

Yes, because God revealed himself as eternal.

You keep trying to think up stuff to explain what God has already revealed. I wonder why.

Someone else already clarified what time is, you probably didnt understand him so you glassed over it and moved on
In laymen terms its a unit of measurment
There are about a dozen thought expirments you can do to prove this
Go look them up, read about it, do some research, has nothing to do with religion, you might enjoy yourself in the process

By understanding "0".

>what is binocular vision
user, I... you might be retarded.

No, it doesn't. The Big Bang describes the expansion of an ALREADY EXISTING universe.

Godgod.

Next Question.

How do I know that scientific testing which relies upon connecting cause to effect falls apart when there is no observable connection between cause and effect?
It's called logic user.

... okay, and how can go about doing that?

inb4 massive levels of circular reasoning

ffs do your own experiments. Look at a globe.

Now tell me you can see the backside of it.

The big bang like the one in Colossians 1:15-20?

Colossians 1:15-20 New International Version (NIV)
The Supremacy of the Son of God
15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

>because i say so

thanks for the non-argument you faggot armchair "philosopher"

Bigger god.

By using the brain the eternal God gave you.

This question usually gets theists to either resort to ad hominems, and point out how bad atheism is, completely dodging the question.

Alternatively, they give answers like this one. If that was true, couldn't the universe always have existed? How do you know otherwise in a way that doesn't disprove God's eternal existence?

Then there's other questions like
>Why does it care exclusively about one species on one planet circling one star in one galaxy in such a vast universe?
>What does it gain from rewarding/punishing the behavior of members of these species?
>How can you feel pleasure/pain in heaven/hell if you no longer have a brain
>Why does this omnipotent entity have suspiciously human-like morals?
>Why would it create a human avatar and have it pretend like it's its son and get humans to kill it to teach them a lesson. What in the world does that achieve? If it wanted to prove its existence, it could have done that in much easier and effective ways.
>What happens if humans go extinct? Does God just scrap the universe or does he pick another chosen species?
>What is petrol? Did God just create Earth with dead animals that never existed under its crust?

I could go on for ages. I get that Christianity had its uses and most atheists today are smug leftists, but at the end of the day it's nothing more than peer pressure, and you'll never get me to actually believe it with insults and appeals to emotion alone.

>when there is no observable connection between cause and effect?
Then why do you think that you have observed a connection between the 'First Cause' and the creation of the universe??

The universe cannot have always existed without us being in heat death.

I observe we are not in heat death.

I conclude the universe is not eternal.

It's not difficult.

>The big bang like the one in Colossians 1:15-20?
No, the big bang that was derived from scientific observation and logical reasoning.

Paganism answers questions like these. Christcuck degenerates btfo.

proofs?

>Asking evidence for something that can't be proven as if it proves a point.
What evidence do you have that, in the absence of any other 1, 0 does not AUTOMATICALLY turn into God?

I don't think that is an honest attempt at explaining how the universe came about.

Attached: 1456156561615+156.jpg (645x729, 53K)

Universe is the God.

It only took 1 post to get to come full circle? Really?

Attached: 1515627692165.png (769x733, 34K)

And those thoughts can only exist in modern times?

What evidence do you have that, in the absence of any other 1, 0 does AUTOMATICALLY turn into God?

>1 post by this id
You niggers are in a troll/slide thread and you should all just fucking kill yourselves.

Attached: bestjew.jpg (4666x3110, 2.28M)

Are modern times further in time than ancient times? If so, then yes, more advanced ideas can only come from modern times.

Unless you think you can build a functional building without any kind of foundation.

And the world is flat too, right Schlomo?

Attached: 1518228453419.png (400x400, 55K)

My point is christcucks and atheists are equally retarded when it comes to the creation of something from nothing.

Hinduism is one trippy religion

If we established who it was can we then establish who created that entity and so on to infinity

whats the point?

1. God cares enough to not only become one of us, but to die for all of us.

2. Increasing the glory of God, and increasing the name of God, and creating brothers and sisters for Jesus is important to God.

3. You will have a much better brain in the afterlife than you do now; you will be resurrected into one of two eternal bodies, about which you currently know nothing.

4. He doesn't. He told us what is good, and what is evil, based on his nature, character, and laws. He is the only objective basis for human morality that exists.

5. Jesus became a human being, a poor one, a nondescript one, to save humanity from its fate. Not an avatar; as much human as though God, and as much God as though human.

6. Humans will go extinct; the saved ones will become new creations in Christ Jesus, and the lost ones will be confined to the lake of fire, forever.

7. Petrol, like iron, like water, like dirt, is something God created in the ground. It's not decayed dinosaurs, and the earth isn't billions of years old.

You could go on for ages, sure.

But I have answered all of your questions with the truth, and like most people of your ilk, you will not only neglect the answers to your questions, but pretend at a future point in your life that nobody has ever answered them for you.

Because that's what you are.

Supergod

>scientific observation
What's the name of the guy who observed the big bang, again?

youtube.com/watch?v=T_aowdQsE5I&t=2614s

that is a reasonable position. i apologize for my error in brainlet use.

Yup. The truth is simple; lies complicate things.

Its a warm place with cows everywhere, shrooms are abundant.

>What's the name of the guy who observed the big bang, again?
God.