What's your opinion on vaping, Sup Forums?

What's your opinion on vaping, Sup Forums?

Attached: 79C5C1F0-CEA8-4D63-98C7-29EBBE029F87.jpg (1105x1414, 418K)

>instead of (((tobacco))) enjoy (((e-Jews)))

Great source of nicotine. Crème Brûlée is best flavor btw

creme brûlée is fucking disgusting what are you talking about

You must be a nigger

I use one as well, I prefer mint
I'd rather quit but as of now I'm saving $35 a week compared to when I smoked so I can't complain

while at it put a dick in your mouth too. only faggots vape. real cigars or tobacco only(unjewed version)

with the right setup, cheaper than tobacco.
easy alternative to get off of cigarette dependency.
easy to calculate and ween off nicotine dosages to detox at your own pace.. and they're very gay. 100% fagalicious...
but they work for what they're made for.
ask any vape fag.
((((schluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp)))

What is going on with soyboys and vaping? Do they do it because it comes in effeminate flavors like mint?

I do it because I smoked for 12 years and it helped me quit

Smoking is a habit that has been practiced by human beings since before Judaism even existed. I guess this is progress, but for me, the vape doesn't satisfy the ritual. The burning of plant material just can't be electronic in order to be a satisfying routine.

Attached: 1512456708380.jpg (500x612, 104K)

>cartridge based vape
Get yourself a mod pham.

Needs more corn syrup.

Like smoking, but more gay.

>that picture

wew that brings me back. thank you for posting that

Yo can I hit your juul bro?

>he smokes cartridges
are you basically retarded, dude?

Attached: 1467658393666s.jpg (121x125, 3K)

All SUBARU owners do it.

How much would I spend for 2.8 mL of 5% nicotine salt based juice? I'm spending about $16 right now with Juul pods, would it be cheaper with a mod?

Can't unsee

Attached: 1521663060431.jpg (1105x1414, 753K)

mouth fedora

Degenerate and gay. Pic related, this fag Commie vaped.

Attached: D0D510E7-5866-455C-A863-C64C52C52132-2193-000002E989E2FC94.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Do not sub ohm if you want to save money. It burns juice so fast and once you try it you will never go back to low wattage mouth to lung tanks.

This said. It still does not kill you like smoking does.

Def an easy way to quit cigs

I recently bought 100ml of 3% for 16$.

its the same as smoking.
vaping is a new thing now, but wait until they find out that those laced oils are the most cancerous out there.

Vaping indicates that you have an oral fixation, a fixation which could be satisfied by sucking cocks, hinting that you probably also do that.

well I'll get a mod then, thanks pham

its 20 dollars for 100ml of any mr salt e mod juice which is all 5% and salt nic but the flavors get old for me, but I guess juul flavors get really old too and are overpriced

Also never do it in public unless you like looking a a punchable soy goy

I don't care much about the flavor, I could probably smoke mint or tobacco all day every day without a complaint

I can't stand the fruit flavors though

Thank fuck I'm only addicted to mint-flavored toothpicks.

hella lame

Gym Bros vape all the time now.
It's not 2015 anymore.

Vaping cannabis, good. Vaping the tobacco jew, dumb goyim.

I do it in public all the time. No one has ever said a word other than "Is that weed or cigarettes?"

I'm also not built like a child.

I know people who spend $200-$300 a month on that crap

I dont mind vapers if they just are puffing for nic, but if I have a person with blue berry bubblegum flavor blowing huge clouds near me I will put a square out on their face..

Get a mod, it's much cheaper. You can actually order all the materials to make your own juice if you really want it to be cheap.

did you let them know it was syrup and that you guardian will be there to accompany you shortly?

If you use them briefly to help you quit smoking cigs, cool. Otherwise, you're a faggot.

Aye man, cucumber is easily GOAT

Yeah I used to work in the industry and carts are a fucking rip off, least he gets that nice box to open though lmao. All the same chinese shit anyway these 'subscription' suckers are paying for advertising.

I remember when men smoked cigars and women smoked cigs. This is a whole new level of gay.

I don't smell like shit and could easily run circles around any "manly" smoker.
I have a cigarette every one and awhile and I end up pitching it about a third of the way through.
It's just better all around, trust me.

Menthol gives you a good throat burn btw.

Haven't actually tried it yet.

Disgusting as fuck. Mango and Fruit Medley all the way. New tobacco is also very good

>Menthol gives you a good throat burn btw.
Nigs smoke them

Juul is based. It's the only vape that satisfied my cravings for cigarettes. I heard that high school edgelords vape it in the bathroom and schools are butthurt because they can't tell if anybody is vaping in the bathroom.

Attached: dont touch my bread.jpg (832x960, 43K)

>Not smelling like shit anymore
>room smells nice too
>no more coughing in the morning
>not throwing cigarette buds away anymore
>its a lot cheaper
>1000s flavours
>actually tastes good

Only downside that its just not the same when drinking a cold one or a nice coffee.

Attached: oo-vaping-pepe-2711165.png (500x548, 62K)

If you're in contact with vape smoke for extended periods of time your eardrums start to disintegrate due to chemicals found within. If I'd smoke I'd smoke regular fags, I'd rather be dead than deaf

Attached: 1503619522573.gif (500x500, 597K)

degenerate as fuck

Attached: 1518116199576.png (258x330, 100K)

>that feel when you gave up nicotine for lent
I can't wait to get my tobacco back. Holy Thursday can't come soon enough.

Attached: drive feel.jpg (680x732, 54K)

>juul

aw that was cute
i love u buddy

Popcorn lung.

the juul is the way to go. You can buy nicotine salt based juice, about 20 bucks(or less) for 30ml and refill your pods.

been addicted to the suorin for a minute and i love it

Attached: 38965.png (480x474, 285K)

Get an RTA, wick and wrap your own coils, use premium liquid with high grade nicotine and you will have a way better experience than using these disposable e-Jews cigarettes while saving money.

Attached: 20180321_210228.jpg (2030x3610, 3.49M)

I like how pol is all against the mainstream opinion + criticizes popular opinion, but once people start mentioning vaping they all jump on the hate bandwagon because its perceived as uncool. Jesus fucking christ live your own life, stop letting the opinions of others rule.

GeekVape Aegis
GeekVape Zeus RTA
Cloud Revolution Alien 3.5 Clapton Coil
Cotton Bacon wick
Byron Bay Cloud Co. Blueberry Custard Pie 65/35 Natural Eliquid
6mg Nic

Tastes amazing, great hits, looks fucking sick too.

I feel bad for the people too ashamed of social sigma to start, what pussies.

Attached: setup.jpg (768x1024, 309K)

Ay mah nigga

Shit-tier habit that I wouldn't recommend to anybody but people who already picked up the shittier habit that is smoking cigarettes, but it is a lot better for you than smoking cigarettes

Attached: the-mighty-vape.jpg (1000x675, 136K)

were all adults, stop acting like a fag and hit the juul

>Serpent SMM+Voopoo Alpha One
>80s Sony styling
>VapeNation band
Aesthetic as fuck

Attached: photo_2018-03-21_17-15-54.jpg (719x1280, 86K)

>imagine being this much of a fucking faggot

Attached: 1508627479071.jpg (675x450, 59K)

>looks fucking sick too.
Whoa breh look at those clouds thats so badass

I think it has nothing to do with politics and current events.

Faggot

literally a life-saver

Nice, I was going to get one of those but thought it would be too sharp.

How are you finding it?

Swedish fish is best flavor

Agree100% desu
Its like wanking vs. sex

pods keep leaking

magno >

Attached: jude.jpg (474x452, 39K)

Its great for detoxing and replacing cigarettes, and some of the flavors are neat, but faggots who claim its better for you are lying to your face.

Also, kids, teens and very young adults who vape are absolute degenerates who hook themselves on nicotine and then have to vape all the time in order to sustain, rather than the typical "go outside if you want to smoke" shit.

I've been in restaurants with friends, and one of their friends would smoke constantly through his sleeve the entire time and had a mental breakdown when we told him to stop.

that doesn't even make any sense, you fucking retard

Real men snusar Ettan lös.

Attached: 87681_1199281615.jpg (547x410, 29K)

el Douche Stick

I make vape hardware. The JUUL is 'ok' but really expensive. Some hardcore progressives are trying to kill the industry by setting a cutoff date of 2007 which would kill all the current devices on the market (making itt political).
I've seen it do much more good than harm, but there's a lot of bad actors.

Is for weak minded fools substituting the herbal jew for the vape jew.

Please do elaborate, im on summer holidays and am new here.

oh, ok then... carry on, friend :^)

i hope this is ironic. Do those falvours even exist?? No doubths e cigs are targeting blown faggots like yourself

>because its perceived as uncool
no, because it is a nonsense faggotry

I definitely don't think it should be done for the cool factor, unfortunately the FDA has mandated that it can't be marketed as a cig quit device, so it's been forced to be marketed as hip.

>not vaping sub ohm straight to your lungs
Either you're a pussy or I have a real problem

I bet you're a power bottom.

Id love to hear more about how its nonsense faggotry?

Cigarettes are $40, they taste like shit, make you smell disgusting, causes bad breath, and give you cancer.

Vapes have full control over nicotine strength, puff count, flavour profile and cloud density. While delivering a stronger or weaker hit than a cigarette.

Helped me quit smoking cold turkey almost a year ago. Smell, taste, and breathing ability all back to normal.

>Cigarettes are $40
lol they are $2,5 here.
If you dont even like cigs why would you even smoke? If you like nicotine just dont be a faggot and get it gay flavours in a dick shaped apparatus, at least get some that looks like an old pipe, or chew nicotine gum

The only thing worth vaping is weed.

BROOOOO

I stopped tobacco usage after about 1 year of using an e-cig, but for someone like me, going cold turkey would have been viable and about $1200 cheaper. I never felt a physical dependence, it was just a routine. E-cigs just delayed what I already had the willpower to do (cold turkey).

(((degenerate)))

Yep that's me BROin outta control

I’ve saved thousands of dollars and still get to enjoy my stress-reducing nootropic without the bulk of health concerns.

They are great, and no one really cares about people who say “vapes are for fags” who turn out to be two beer queers begging for a puff as soon as a drop of alcohol hits their bloodstream.

The anti-vaping “movement” is perhaps the strangest phenomena I have ever witnessed.

what nootropic u talking about

>cigarettes are less dick-shaped than cubes
>faux-pipes aren’t nearly as lame as a functional, pocket-friendly device
>everything in the world tastes gay

What is wrong with you? You sound like a massive closet-case.

I like it for the taste and the clouds are pretty cool too.

I Just bought the Smok T-Priv 3 Kit with a cloudbeast prince tank. Hopefully it turns out nice.

Nicotine