You have to be a cuck to hate Islam because it opresses women

You have to be a cuck to hate Islam because it opresses women

Attached: 1486853529395.jpg (640x629, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia#Foreign_views
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i hate islam because it's retarded

Of course it has to come from Israel's slave

islam doesnt oppress women, it treats them like women. not even muslim, js

Good, at least it doesn't let them destroy civilizations

I hate sandniggers because they are gypsy-lite
I support islam because it keeps women from acting like niggers.

Based. If only Islam was a white religion...

Islam is good for survival but not much more than that

Hey.

I fully disagree with your statement, im both muslim and a cuck, its more common than you think

l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their musky scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

I have read a great deal of the Quaran's first few chapters, and you want to know how I would describe it in one word?
Redundant.
It tells followers of Islam and Allah's teachings to kill, over and over and over and over. Not once does it stop reminding the reader, in case it slipped from their mind, that those who do not follow the Quaran deserve death and nothing more.
Those who follow the Quaran directly are zombies, people who do not think for themselves, kill those unlike themselves, and convert what they cannot kill to one of their own.

If conservatives started to convert to Islam I wonder what the left would do.

They'd be freaking out

I hate Islam because it's against my group.

Islam is not racist, you stupid Western LARPer. My sister married a black man and now thay have many mulatto children. But they still are muslim, so it does not matter

Which is? feminists? LGBT?

That would actually be fucking hilarious.

because your (((group))) is fucking up the entire middle east

Attached: 5823895489.jpg (309x397, 69K)

he word Cuck is being thrown around a lot lately. The word Cuck has been given a negative connotation! It is our sworn dooty as bloops of the world to fix this!

The MGTOWs laugh in the face of Cucks, the Trumpians despise the the Cucks.

"I always thought a guy who's into cuckolding must be the most secure and masculine guy ever, they can watch their wife having sex with someone else and not even give a fuck. Being a cuck is alpha as fuck. Fuck dude I wish I was as secure in myself enough to be a cuck. Shitting hell." - u/prickity

Only a true Alpha Male could be a Cuck, it would take the most rock solid frame to watch your Significant Other get it from another man.

I ask you my Blue Pill comrades! To flair up.

I am a Cuck and proud to be
You raised another man's son because the father left.

You indulged in your fetish of watching your partner with another person.

I am a Cuck and proud

What Larp?
Im a Proud Black TURK

Based

The Quran may legitimately be the worst "holy scripture". It's not even stories so much as random references to events and saying "do this, don't do that, because Allah".

It also opresses non-muslim men, so if you support islam, which opresses you, you are by definition a cuck

There is nothing wrong with being black if you are muslim. I plan on marrying my future daughter to a black man as well so shut up westcuck

It's full of stories of different prophets

Ex-muslim here. Muslims are not against your group. Most Muslims hate jews but not Christians. We are a net negative in your countries though because we don't produce much value and create problems. But muslims are not enemies of non-jews (I'm talking about the average muzzie)
We're between nigs and whites. Slightly less civilised than southern Mediterranean types.

wh*Tes are subhuman and lower than dogs. Stop larping

Stop LARPing

Muslims seem to hate everybody, jews,christians,buddhists,hindus,sikhs. Every place that has muslims with other religious groups has problems

You're using 100% white inventions. Everything around you in that room of yours was designed and built by whites. They're amazing and we used to be somewhat good too a long time ago. But they've gone full retard and here we are now.

If there was a weird fusion of certain parts of Islam and the US constitution/Classical Liberalsim I’d be all for it.

false

Attached: cuck5.png (859x1448, 614K)

Islam is a totally alien culture, one which has become a vehicle for mass colonisation of Europe by other worldly civilisations. It doesn't belong in England, full stop.

Must feel shit knowing that you've been colonised and ruled with an iron fist by huwhites then, shitskin.

I know you're baiting, but on the off-chance...

I don't hate it because of the waman opression

I hate it because it looks faggy

>muslim ever licking the ass of wh*Toid apes
You are definitely a subhuman wh*Te larper. We will slaughter all of you

I've heard tell that Muzzie women fuck like demons.

I'll gladly glass the Middle East and rape the fuck out of it and take its oil in the name of my group, faggot. I don't care about you, you're savages deserving of exploitation by Jews, Anglos, Americans, French, Russians, whoever.

And you is colonizing you now, wh*Te dog? Your daughters will marry muslim men and carry muslim seed in their wombs, inshallah. Your lands or ours now

Attached: 4L_81Rys29o.jpg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

says the rapefugee residing in Catholic lands

It's like the Memberberries from Southpark. "Member Moses? Member Abraham? Member how many times we tried to give the Jews the truth but those bastards kept worshiping gods other than Allah?"

I can oppress women just fine without a crutch

You look like a wh*te subhuman. I'm twice darker than that. Stop pretending to be muslim, subhuman wh*Te ape

Do some historical reasearch monkey bro, under islamic caliphates we have always protected people of the book and their belief when they paid their jizya.

>look I'm a fedora cuck who base my identity around the religion I left lol look at me I say muzzie I'm so edgy pffff those muzzies believing in buraq and stuff you know

>We will slaughter all of you

Everytime you tried you failed

Attached: 1488984481708.jpg (750x616, 63K)

Attached: Catacuck.png (473x473, 240K)

>paid their jizya

Muslims are worst than jews

This Also zakat was higher than jizya tax and Christians could raise pigs for food as well as making alcohol

>Leave Islam to me

Attached: idf qt3.jpg (700x676, 115K)

Classic pasta

Shush Moortugues rapebaby. We created those who created you

If anyone here hates Islam they are just bluepilled brainwashed feminists
I have been to the middle east and most Arabs/Muslims
Hate niggers
Hate gays
Hate public degeneracy
Dont rape goats
Don't rape young children
Dont hate animals.

This doesn't mean that they dont drink or eat pork behind closed doors, because most of them do.

but yet catholic priests keep making the news for sexualiy abusing young kids.

I have no problem with traditional women roles but there’s a difference between acting like a women and being an indoctrinated silent flesh light

LOGICLETS ARE SEETHING
I know Islam quite well friendo, and I'm educating my fellow anons on the matter.

Fuck off and die cuck.

I wouldn't hate Islam if they stuck to their own women rather than rape ours

I hate Islam cause they're a bunch of retarded children/goat fuckers

This taxes are just like the taxes that the cartels charge to ''protect you'' or otherwise they'll cut your head off with a chainsaw. You are no different.

>i watched the masked arab i am now well versed on islam lol no logic at all guys ^^
Fucking kys former brother

US and the British Banking houses own the Middle East, the trash the nations there when they want to change the decorum. Can't expect a low IQ Middle Easterner to have such comprehension, especially when the modern manifestation of their countries is entirely external on Western funding.

Example because of your low IQ
>Aramco is a British corporation used to backdoor the Saudi establishment
>Trump can deposed the later establishment with his own puppet, MSB
>Masonic symbolism overlooking Mecca, ie the clock tower

The US is also controlled through Globalist Corporation states

Attached: p1.jpg (1152x1152, 104K)

Not an argument. Go back to worshipping the God of the Jews.

Attached: 4L_25MlhAwI.jpg (1279x720, 71K)

>women and being an indoctrinated silent flesh light
you have no idea what you are talking about

Yes those Islams are raping every of our women, who aren't coalburners at all

Muslims had to paid zakat, people of the book had to pay some tax to also participate in the nation construction and defence.

That's explains alot why islam got so big, not because it was true, but because it convenient in order to get wealthy.

piss off memeflaggot

you haven't provided any arguments just animosity and jealousy

>islam is redpill it will save us from teh jooz

Attached: brainlet.png (221x250, 18K)

Not sure if anyone cares OP. I just use the “islam oppresses women” argument cause I want to keep filthy arabs and africans out of my country

t. feminist cuck

Degenerate

Hmmm, I don't get your point. Don't you pay tax in brazil?

Have fun with wifebot 3000 while I actually have a person who loves and cares about me out of her own free will

Have you ever talked to a muslim woman? They are extremely braindead. Muslim men are retarded enough, but the women are in some sense even worse, because they accept the ideology with such naive fervour that they are batshit insane.

I hate Islam because they’re all sandniggers and they reproduce like vermin and spread like a virus and fight amongst each other and would gladly blow themselves up and kill 30 innocent people if they got that one person that believe the same yet it’s slightly different..
Not to mention how much they lie and act like leeches on societies that take them in!

Dont blow yourself up subhuman retard. Go pray to your nonexistent god and engage in some goat rape.

>a person who loves and cares about what monetary thing that I can give them
western women

Learn to speak English properly you shit with arms. Push an animal into a corner and its gonna bite, and when whitey has been pushed enough, it's going to be remembered for centuries what he does next.

Attached: Kai Murros, 2011.jpg (805x1139, 526K)

Don’t care about Islam but I like her nice big dick sucking lips she got through her genetics

I do, but I don't need to pay taxes to practice my religion in peace, the taxes are for public services not for a rape baby muslim army.

>she got through her genetics
Imbecile

Sounds like you’ve never had any luck with women so you resort to submissive ones. What’s wrong? Individually thinking women too intimidating for you?

Well, jizya is a tax paid in a muslim country that's all. Remember that muslims have to pay zakat that is more that jizya.
Are christian monkey bro?

you islam posting retards must realize that women like this in the middle east are unicorns, right? the amount of inbreeding confirms it

>zakat that is more that jizya

I couldn't find any information on that.

>Are christian monkey bro?

Yes, Catholic.

I love my daughter. This is why islam is unacceptable.

i do like the lego set of peace

Attached: lego.jpg (500x377, 97K)

So much caked up makeup, only the gods know what she looks like without it

Should say
>prophet Mohammed
That is what triggers them. 9/10 are named Mohammed, but there is apparently only one prophet so ridicule him and you’ve done good.

Ok so it said that when I looked again.
So I’ll change it to, it should be sized as the name to make it stand out.

>I couldn't find any information on that.
I may be wrong on this one monkey bro. I take it back. God almighty knows best.

>Not to mention how much they lie and act like leeches on societies that take them in!
>blames the nigger he invited to his bedroom for fucking his wife instead of just not inviting him in
Eternal Sven

Nobody hates you for how you treat women, we hate cause you're niggers who don't belong in Europe

Attached: 14.jpg (1555x909, 147K)

You're not. In general zakat was more expensive than jizya.

>Nobody hates you for how you treat women
Nigger you just went full retard
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_rights_in_Saudi_Arabia#Foreign_views

I hate islam because most of it is shit not because it has one subject done right such as treating bitches like shit.

I have 4 kids
something like this

Attached: 1520804066804.jpg (1596x1044, 228K)

>I hate islam because most of it is shit
Maybe you have a bad perspectives of what Islam is long nose bro?
Islam is realy simple.
There is only one God. He created you to worship Him.
Clear isn't it?

But who created god?

How 'bout I hate Islam on it's own lack of merit and what I think of women is my business.
Fuck you very much.

POZLOADS!