Post-Brexit Food Crisis

>An Italian eaterie has been dubbed a 'shambles' over a glossy advertising picture of its £15 lunch box versus the grim food a customer received.

>Customer Martin Fergus was expecting to open up his box and find a similar dinner but instead was greeted with grey slop that he paid £15 for.

>Fergus was so shocked and disappointed with the contents of his box that he took a picture of the grim food to show others.

The consequences of Brexit are being felt and it hasn't even happened yet. The standard of food is falling at an alarming rate in the UK.

How do we prevent food standards sinking like a stone after we leave?

Attached: italian munchy.png (556x500, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5527457/Photos-difference-restaurants-ad-grim-reality.html#reader-comments
detroitnews.com/story/news/world/2018/03/21/france-burgers/33143187/
youtube.com/watch?v=pXxyDZRUTDQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sauce btw

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5527457/Photos-difference-restaurants-ad-grim-reality.html#reader-comments

Wait did brexit actually happen

No one outside of Scotland knows what a lunch box is. Scots are subhuman. Ergo scots don't have consumer rights. Nothing to see here

wont be for several years but places are already cutting corners. My chips were cold tonight

What does a restaurant putting zero effort into a dish have to do with Brexit?

uk fast food is worse than the fast food you can get here

they literally pour fried slop into a box swimming in grease and call it a meal

>English
>Having standards for food
Choose one.

Attached: chavteeth.jpg (604x453, 49K)

what is going on with these boxes of shit food you euros eat? i guess it's late night, post-bar shit but it always looks atrocious.

Its disgusting. They basically get a box of fried shit and eat it while half drunk, then they pass out on the sidewalk and shit themselves thinking its only a beer fart. Disgusting people.

How does being lazy with cooking have anything to do with Brexit?

Imagine your stomach after a night of drinking then eating that slop? Just imagine how bad it is for you, imagine the calories. Is that a pizza box btw? You sick fucks

This is almost entirely an issue of lighting, lol.

fuck off canuck,your national meal is cheesy chips and gravy,and you are OTT proud of that.

No. The British voted for it, but then their Zog ignored the will of the people. The British are too cowardly to even complain. They are not man-enough even to defend themselves in any way.

Attached: 1519274374992.jpg (1118x629, 121K)

sadly the russians did it, and my fish tonight still had a pulse. they are cutting serious corners.

Uh its literally the same food just in bad lighting and jumbled around

>that food
>italian
ma dio bono

wtf has this got to do with brexit you silly ninny

Looks like trash to me

>I need immagens to make my num nums
>Diversity good because new num nums

>that
>"""""""""Italian food"""""""""

lol, okay EU shill

You've never had good food.

Burgers outselling classic baguette sandwiches in France

detroitnews.com/story/news/world/2018/03/21/france-burgers/33143187/

Fish and chips mate!!!!!!

YOU'LL BE FAT WITH CROOKED ASS TEETH SOOOOOON ENOIGH LMAO LOL

Attached: article-1173148-04A48326000005DC-459_468x368.jpg (468x368, 72K)

You are returning to your roots.

Has nothing on our food.

Attached: chicken.webm (640x800, 1.61M)

When in the entire history of mankind has the picture of takeout food ever resembled the actual product?

It's a joke.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2017_01_04_at_4.58.39_PM.0.jpg (1600x900, 156K)

what is that even supposed to be? I piza base ith random apetizers thrown over it?

>and it hasn't even happened yet
my fuck you brits are slow

Attached: burger.webm (1000x1000, 2.86M)

Fuck, the more I look at that image, the more infuriated I am. This must be what Italians feel when they see people try to put cheese on seafood.

>I want to eat like a literal baby and have food all over my face hahahaha
I hate society.

Brexit has had a tremendous impact all over the world. I mean, I stubbed my toe, and it really hurt. Damn Brexit!

better get a human-kebob instead m8 you fucking ghoul

Go and conqur those places again you faggot, and hurry.
Then if you want that stuff you can go out to eat.

You fucks should have a continent wide mag lev warp 4 bullet train spanning everywhere.

Want chinese? Go, or order it from actual fucking china.

The way the world is now "dad" is your fucking fault!

>cheese on seafood.
disgusting

what a time to be alive

Thanks Obrexit!

Remove the french fries and put mozzarella and tomato and it's Italian. Everything else is legit.

Who puts cheese on seafood? Disgusting.

pls tell me that ad is a parody...

Oi! You cheeky bugger. Do you have a license for that complaint??? You’re under arrest Guvn’r!

fuddruckers has had this forever

Attached: file.png (500x334, 232K)

Sounds like somebody is jealous...

Attached: 1512986128794.jpg (720x960, 186K)

Attached: shrimp alfredo.png (457x343, 171K)

you buy a munchie box for your daughter after her grooming date, bruv?

FISH DELIGHT

Putting fish and chips in a pizza box is wrong for starters.

poontang is delicious, faggot.

Have you been in a coma?

We voted for Leave on 23rd June 2016.
We enacted Article 50 of the EU Withdrawal on 29th March 2017.
We technically leave on 29th March 2019 due to the 2 year countdown when Article 50 is enacted.
Transition period ends at midnight on 31st December 2020 about 6 months earlier than planned. After that we're independent.

Deal was reached a couple days ago and is expected to sail through the EU vote in Brussels tomorrow as everyone just wants to get on with it now though the transition deal has caused ruptures due to the EU being allowed to still take advantage of the UK until 31st December 2020 though the UK now has the right to remove EU laws and legislation at will.

Attached: 1466936449234.png (1024x764, 737K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pXxyDZRUTDQ

Related

Attached: hydeuk.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

>Cover the burger in shitty cheese and make it soggy!
Stupid idea

Hate to burst your bubble bong, but they all feed you the worst cheapest shit possible for a long time.

Attached: england.jpg (1200x905, 145K)

That food box is a lame ass roach idea anyway.

>its Brexit's fault some fag burger flipper did a shit job

English breakfast is great

Attached: 3232089F00000578-3492518-image-a-10_1458003457776.jpg (634x633, 95K)

If only you were more passionate about keeping your children from being raped rather than fixing your shit food

$20 dollars for a box of fried mystery meat and potatoes? do brits really do this?

I 'knew' some dirty somalian nigger who lived in England and was obsessed with this shitty idea.

VEGAN is the only way toward a higher consciousness and to gain awareness. I used to eat meat and consume dairy, I was only part of the problem. two words, FACTORY FARMS! One of the biggest genocides of all time, unnoticed and apathetic. No more, time to take action to better the world.

Attached: Capture 112.png (513x643, 678K)

Not if you have to wake up to gag'nesh the soul eater.

Fucking hell I'm out of this ride

Holy shot that looks terrible. Where’s my buger

My heart hurts.

Ok, I can live with that. Looks pretty tasty. I was more thinking of processed yellow goop than a sprinkling of Parmesan.

imagine believing the fact that shitty restaurants exist in the world has anything to do with brexit. fucking MORON.

Attached: justin-timberlake-middle-finger.jpg (370x392, 46K)

Is this actually caused by Brexit, or could dipshit be blaming things like getting their order fucked up on it because they're fucking retards?

>Country known for having shittiest cuisine in the known world

>Has shitty cuisine

omfg

Attached: 1279412400927.jpg (200x180, 9K)

>Who puts cheese on seafood? Disgusting.

Attached: Seafood & Crab Holiday Cheese Ball.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

The nigger I mentioned thought it was £5

Attached: CABDFE59-37D3-411C-9A4A-544938F7F45B.png (378x357, 81K)

Fuck you putine is delicious.

Attached: bbq.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>$20 dollars
what happened to the dollar?, last time i looked it was cheap to holiday in brit land now it's back to normal.

Attached: usd.png (680x540, 23K)

>83 IQ Arab fucks up your order
>This is obviously because of Brexit

Like the goop burger earlier? Nah, that would probably kill an Italian if they saw that. But even sprinkling parmesan on seafood is a major sin for them.

In all fairness, how many takeout places are run by actual Europeans? In my experience every takeaway shop in the British Isles is run by some Achmed that you guys aren’t planning on sending home anyway.

Attached: 1484626942236.webm (640x640, 2.37M)

oi, do you have a license for hot chips tho?

One of my favorite webms

this

fucking chips, cheese and gravy, utter shite

True, but much better than what amerilards eat.
I can't think of any traditional americlap dishes, not one. And if you mention anything about a fucking barbecue outside just kill yourself

You have never had good food.

Just like Americans.

Preaching quantity over quality.

Attached: 1519937013562.png (4496x4328, 183K)

Based

>I can't think of any traditional americlap dishes

Attached: 1494047393159.webm (542x496, 1.74M)

>And if you mention anything about a fucking barbecue outside just kill yourself
Why, because it's a traditional American dish and would contradict your previous statement?

What the fuck even is this? A bunch of appetizers placed on a piece of flour?

Looks like somebody took the entire Applebees appetizer menu and tossed it in a pizza box.

Attached: maximum kek.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>what happened to the dollar?

American economy has been underperforming Europe/UK very recently (before that America obviously booming).

Brexit slump never happened, wages continue to rise faster than inflation, and Europe also doing quite well. You wouldn't know this because everyone assumes America is doing great. It is, but not as great as rest of world

>Well done charred meat
Dropped

Attached: IMG_1840.jpg (399x400, 28K)

>hamburger ice cream

most places that sell that shit are Italian btw, just sayin

I was so sure that was batter to deep fry it.
Good god I'm disappointed and frankly, sickened.

Attached: 1467845062313.jpg (900x900, 77K)

Based Italians

Attached: italoniggr.jpg (391x279, 35K)

anyone else find these american melted cheese cuisine webms revolting?

>over $20 for THAT

Attached: 61.jpg (2800x2148, 379K)

Looks Swiss mate