WataMote

We really could use watamote thread right about now

I agree

Best Girls

Ecchan is a cutie.

Why tho? New chapter is on the 23rd, and W3 is pretty good at delivering translations within one or two days.

>Why tho?
we don't need a reason

Will Kii be the series final boss?

She better be, genuinely got me worried about her mental state.

Delinquent is so great.

I want Kii-chan to meet one of Tomoko's friends already

What's Tomoko's endgame?

A boyfriend.

She seems to view one as socially imposed norm rather than something she truly wants thought.

>you will never grope her cute tushy

unless they support her NEET lifestyle

We could use a watamote chapter right now, last one was months ago.

She doesn't want to be neet though, she has to be popular.

>She doesn't want to be neet though
nigga did you even read the Manga?

Of course i did. She's afraid of being anything more than she is right now, but she desires so nonetheless.

I want to bully Tomoko in bed with my dick.

Nigga there was a whole chapter where she dreamed about marrying a rich guy to finance her NEET lifestyle, and then decided to just be nice to her brother so that he'd do it when they're older.

Exactly, that chapter pretty clearly signified how she moved from the idea of neet lifestylfe back to her ordinary goal to be conventionally popular.

I thought there was going to be a new chapter this week but instead I just end up rereading some of the recent ones.

Except she wants her brother to finance her neet lifestyle. So no. She didn't move away from it.

That's more of her backup plan for the worst couse of events, than a genuine plan for the future.

Yoo, that's a pretty good fanart. Western artist, I take it? Name?

Only 3 daysd left.

>pink
What is this, Dangling Grandpas?

Kuzu to Megane to Bungaku Shoujo (God, what's the agreed upon short form of that title?) is legitimately enjoyable, I like it. Can't say the same thing about Write Sisters though, wish Nico Tanigawa would just focus on Kuzu and WataMote so that we'd get more chapters more often.

Apegrixs

>Apegrixs
Thanks.

will tomoko accept ucchi's confession?? we know its coming bros

anyone have that image of tomoko doing the thinking hand?

What did she mean by this?

The series is going way too fast and that's scaring me, at this pace we'll be on Tomoko graduation ceremony in no time, I really hope everything slow down so we can see more of all the characters in their last year of school, we also need more Kii-chan crazy adventures before this is over.

But why is tomoko's dad faceless we didn't see his eyes until that fishing chapter? Was Nico planing something with him but then scraped it. Is it supposed to mean, she thinks of him as an absent father but now she sees him again with fatherly eyes? This and past bullying from the Tomomote spinoff is what probably made her socially awkward.

thanks user

>Is it supposed to mean, she thinks of him as an absent father
i mean, he really is. he appears in total of what, 3 chapters tops.

Goddamn, I want sumata from Tomoko.

S2 when?

Even if it'd happen, i genuinely have no idea what it'd include. People seems to be only invested in post-trip setting, which is like 50 chapters apart from s1.

Tomoko is not gay.

unlike you, faggot

Tomoko is bisexual.

also a slut.

Not true.

I bet Tomoko would blow the best.

Tomoko is pure.

The anime ended at around chapter 30. Some chapters are under 10 pages, skipping some chapters and with a slightly faster pace, it woulbe be possible to end a second season at chapter 79, which is the free day of the school trip. It would make a nice stopping point and hopefully get enough people interesten in more. What are our chances of even getting a s2 at this point?

I'm sure it's feasible.

Pure sex.

I wonder what Kii's reaction would be.

Now that's something we can agree upon.

>What are our chances of even getting a s2 at this point?
never ever

Remove yuri.

Fuck no. We need both yuri and Yuri.

The fact that Ecchan wasn't even edited makes this image fantastic.

Why the fuck do asians eat noodles like this? Like they are fucking starving and cant remember to chew?

Picked up.

I want to pin down Tomoko and lick her filthy feet.

Can you guys imagine how smelly Tomoko's ass must be?
The stench must be heavenly.

How many pantyhose's do you think she owns?

>Write Sisters
I just started that, it's really frustriating to read because it reminds me of my brother and myself

She probably smells fine, she's not as bad as the average Sup Forums user.
Probably three or four she got from a pack that she'll wear until they start to get holes.

is this you

I'm not nearly as good look as that. Serioulsy, everyone is really fashionable in the manga, at least from what I can tell

I like how Yoshida often depicted with long earrings. That shit is girly as fuck despite her overall tomboyish behaviour and if it turns out that she's a rich sweet family girl and often take care of her family I will worship Nico

Finally, My folders of Tomoko can flourish

>another WataMote thread before the next chapter
Come on niggers, at least be a little patient.

I will never contain my excitement