JAPAN NO!

JAPAN NO!

>Syrian asylum-seekers’ bid for refugee status rejected by Tokyo court

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/03/20/national/crime-legal/syrian-asylum-seekers-bid-refugee-status-rejected-tokyo-court/#.WrLDDb-nzYX

How do (((we))) fix Japan?

Attached: IMG_0406.jpg (870x489, 44K)

Go back in time and remove nukes, im sure they would be as cucked as you pakistan.

i love japan

Attached: oppaivolleyball4.jpg (600x380, 39K)

I'd love to live in Japan but I don't want to ruin the ethnically homogenous society with my inferior African/Irish genes

Based Japan does it again.

based samurai

don't sell out your nation or your country Japan, show people that nationalism works

whoops, meant culture not country

They don't understand the benefits of thicc Arab cocks.

>>Syrian asylum-seekers’ bid for refugee status rejected by Tokyo court
>How do (((we))) fix Japan?

Seems like it's already working fine.

>How do (((we))) fix Japan?
Just import more (((merchants))).

But the merchants fear the samurai.

Why do (((They))) fear the Samurai? Is what you’re asking kid, huh. Heh don’t even get me started. Bushido, while an ancient Japanese tradition, with its fundamentals of sincerity, frugality, loyalty, martial arts mastery, and honour until death, is a subject completely foreign to the Semitic. Not even the ancient hyperborean Aryan ascetics knew or broached the outer limits of Japanese dedication to the way. We joke here, because we like to have fun, and refer to the Samurai as Honorary Aryans, but, and don’t forget this, kid, the true nationalist strives with all of his will in hopes of one day being deemed an Honorary Anjin rather than a (((Baka gaijin)))

Oh no this poor 14 year old.

The following wealthy states with a similar language, geography, and culture as Syria have taken ZERO Syrian refugees:
Saudi Arabia
Kuwait
United Arab Emirates
Qatar
Bahrain
Oman
Israel

BT FO. Refugees stay home and fix your shitty country.

please japan never accept a single one you'll fucking destroy me

this. Saudi Arabia even has a fucking tent city.

This is literally nothing. They for some reason don't eant to give them refugee status (I guess because they would be much harder to deport) but they still gave them residency permit.

Saudi Arabia and even UAE took significant amounts

Absolutely based. The yellows truly are the ones who will inherit the Earth

>Kuwait

I think the refugees are coming from Kuwait lol

日本万歳!
ドイツからの敬意

As worker slaves.

I worked in Japan in the early 90s and there were a lot of Iranians and Bengalis there, also some Kurds who slept in the park for some reason. I have no idea what line of work the Iranians and Bengalis did, I think IT, but they were the biggest thieves you've ever seen, they would steal the most petty shit for no reason like soap and towels from the bathroom. The Kurds were, I'm assuming, there looking for asylum after the gulf war (I have no idea, again, I'm assuming) and they lived in a park, they didn't work, and they never stole anything or caused trouble, while the Iranians and Bengalis who were gainfully employed took everything that wasn't nailed down.

And then the world wonders why the Japanese hate foreigners.

Attached: EyrnAHgPXuNvsGFWSA6Ck8jY43chdIYb.jpg (1024x768, 184K)