100 copper = silver

100 copper = silver
100 silver = gold

does that make it pennies and dollars?

Depends if youre asking for comparison to real world setting or only in grimgar and even that a dollar can be in silver or gold.

in comparison to a real world setting,

was thinking that 100 copper (pennies) = a dollar (silver)
and 100 silvers (dollars) = a gold coin ($100)

You get 2 Gold for completing your dailies.

are you talking about a video game?

Close enough I guess, I dont think grimgar has any other currencies that I could remember. S2 when?

~6 copper is a silver
~75 silver is a gold

sauce? not calling you a liar, but my friend said it was 100 copper to a silver

I fucked up copper price it is
90c~1s

Are we talking in any fantasy world or grimgar specifically?

Because you can get misc stuff like food for a few coppers already in the shitty fantasy stories

grimgar is f2p?...
do they even explain why they are coming to that world in the novels?

Which by extension makes the copper value itself go up in comparison to western currency. I think a shabby meal in the fantasy world would equal to about 5 euro's or dollars?

What's the latest in the story?

Is Mary really dead?

Why? No. But I vaguely remember there being a rather big struggle around money (the most prominent one being the helmet they buy for the big guy) and how you had to pay to get skills in grimgar.

So in your terms, it's a pay to win world

Yes but revived in a weird way and getting power ups.

>All humans that have ever been born are mysteriously restored to life with a body in its prime, and left to live in this world. There are no ores to make tools more advanced than Paleolithic, so humans are incapable of getting to the other side of the mountains that block the sides of the river. Humans that are killed awaken the next day somewhere else on the river.

Explain.

so it is finally converging to the main isekai stream

If 1 gold coin = $100 buying a house would be a huge pain in the ass.

Forced blood/life transfer by a mage or something, the dude is "dead" since he is in merry now.

you should use gems

What the fuck. Ok last question.

Did Haruhiro and Merry at least fucking confess now or something? Also summary where?

>in merry now
used goods
oh!

Does that mean their priest is alive?

1 yen, 100 yen and 10000 yen

Mal and no, I dont think they have time for some lovey dovey shit since they have been (mis)adventuring across "worlds" now and getting fucked by the newly found fauna and inhabitants. The official LN is at volume 6 now, its pretty nice.

What vol. Did the first season anime finish?

he is in a better isekai now

>100 pennies = 1 pound

wtf Britain why you copying off burgertown?

Mary confessed as she was dying.
Her revival was because of some shady mage who sacrificed himself to "revive" Mary. She has the memories and powers of other people and it could be said she's not really Mary anymore.

Volume 2.

she became gateway to isekai

Any links?

Usual place.

Don't know any ;_;

How much gold for a Bitcoin?

0 unless you brought the full system
nyaa?

Any non torrent?