brandeis.edu/projects/fse/muslim/honor.html
10news.one/father-honor-rapes-daugthers-boyfriend/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you cuck me?

That's a Sikh you brainlet

he's got some sikh ass latts, that's for sure

He voted for trump, you know.

Also rapes young boys, underage girls, and mohammed came back from prayers covered in semen.
Also no pork or alcohol, which sucks in cold northern climates.
Encourages camel piss drinking.
It's degenerate. Orthodoxy is best, least degeneracy.

>>castrates them so they don't spread their genes
not entirly accurate
only house ones were castrated
plantation workers weren't

look at my flag
orthodoxy breeds degeneracy

go back to fucking some goat Ahmed

Attached: jewish art.jpg (4608x2592, 2.43M)

Lmao nice to see you're so obsessed with us, Muhammed.
Still missing Saddam?

Attached: hehehehehehe.jpg (680x960, 123K)

nice flag it's pretty

even if that's a Sikh and Sikhs hate Muslims...

Why don't you convert to Islam then. Do it and join some Muhammadan webforum instead of posting your Islamophilic masturbatory garbage here.

>turbanbro.jpg
>not naming it sikhgains.jpg

Same undesirable demi-nigger sub-humans.

oh boy, someone's mad

Attached: Spurdo.jpg (1600x900, 105K)

honestly wasn't even thinking about you fucks until that song
ty

>flag

Ironic, this coming from a Mexican
your neighboring country has to build a wall to keep you parasites out lol

>lol

Attached: 14081207_1744093699178816_2120097153_n.jpg (501x382, 20K)

Shut the fuck up streetshitter.

because they are niggers

Attached: chad walk.webm (900x506, 1.59M)

Wtf are you doing in my country Shlomo?

Attached: 1520112249704.jpg (255x220, 7K)

I feel sad that i joined the navy and not the muhrines so i could have wasted some of you goatfuckers.

What's wrong with their arms movement? Looks stiff somehow.

Attached: 1521613421709.jpg (218x218, 8K)

>osama bin liftin.png
>alquaeda making big gains in al anbar province.png

it's ok you'll get used as cannon fodder in your elite's next project
let's hope this time it's russia and they glass you and rid humanity for good

And the little guy on the right...

> I recently saw the documentary on the Dancing Boys of Afghanistan. It exposed an ancient custom called "bacha bazi" (boy for play)
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/apr/25/middle-east-child-abuse-pederasty
>Still, while honor killings find no sanction whatsoever in Qur’an
brandeis.edu/projects/fse/muslim/honor.html
>Here the girl’s father was waiting with a gun. The 22 year old was tied up, had his clothes removed, dozed in gasolin while being threatened to be burned to dead. The father also pointed the gun several times to the 22 year old’s head and pulled the trigger in a faked execution. The father also raped the young man several times.
10news.one/father-honor-rapes-daugthers-boyfriend/

Is this supposed to be the least degenerate religion?

>keeps women under check
>have them wear black full-body garb in 120 degree heat
a bit of an understatement, dontcha think?

they are ugly and smell bad, but I can go along with the no jews thing

Hey Croat, what are you doing in Serbia? I thought you guys hated each other.

is the 5% from "remember the name"?

Go fuck your mother or a goat, i guess is all the same to you, you fucking animals.

That guy is Sikh you dumbfuck

I was born here

Sikhs are based
fuck off

Former muslim here. Il tell you brainlets why Islam is a bad idea for men.
>Be born to a dad with 3 other wives and millions of children, have to compete for resources that are low since IQ 80 dad
>Be taught that god is above family
>No foreskin, dick hurts for months after circumsision, old enough to remember
>Go to war if u want wife/gf or exterminate all the men of your neighbours family
>Cant trust anybody if you have a wife/gf, can be stabbed/genocided
>Must settle for cousin since easier to hide
>Still end up dying since sexually frustrated young retards blow themselves up in your local mosque because of 72 virgins

Attached: images.png (224x224, 10K)

>>islam keeps women under check

Attached: 1459517118925.png (400x400, 6K)

Fuck lazy mexicans
OH WE HATE THE CARTELS
BUT
IF WE DONT DO ANYTHING THEYLL STOP KILLING

(exceptions ofc you could be based idk but your countrymen are lazy fucks who are too pussy to fight cartels)

The Golden One actually had a fairly good analogy to address this topic OP.

Islam is like a finely made sword. You can admire it, you can take note of certain qualities that it has, you may at times even think that it would be nice to have that sword yourself. However, that sword was made for a different hand, and although it may have admirable qualities it will never fit properly for the European people. We have to create our own sword and be our own source of strength.

Attached: 4565466.png (746x745, 1.03M)

Yes they're based, that's why they want their own kalistan in Canada and always wear their fucking diaper in their head, go fuck yourself pajeet.

Attached: hammer time.webm (360x360, 2.9M)

Stop larping

you got the catholic part right, not the slavic one tho
I'm a hungarian, I just live in this shithole

Attached: 14159346_1749482665306586_1821972816_n.jpg (250x212, 11K)

Blacks who convert are treated like everyone else user.

I don’t hate Muslims or islam. In fact, I admire a lot of its conservative-leaning natures. What I hate is when members of Islam try to force their shit on my Western, Christian way of life; just as i’m sure they hate it when my people attempt to force it upon them. That’s it. And that goes for any faith or cultures. Inb4 “le civic nationalist cuck.”

>Be born to a dad with 3 other wives and millions of children, have to compete for resources that are low since IQ 80 dad
Personal experience? It must have been chaos.
Why migrate a Norwegian?
You are not circumcised when you are newborn, right?

i already fuck a cow regularly, your mom

You know its true Omar. Stop ignoring the patterns

nice try, mohammed

Attached: 19106027_848872818596030_62210935986907149_n.jpg (350x199, 11K)

I wouldn't want to live with Canadians either
They're snow rednecks, but far worse. Rednecks have at least finished kindergarten (in church) and are conservatives. Canadians are liberal rednecks who are too cucked to help. They deserve any and all damage done by shitskins.

My family was luckily more enlightened. But knew people like that. Most of them are not particullarily succesfull

Do us all a favor a bomb you nearest mosque you fucking useless animal.

The guy in OP is Sikh doe

Muslims are circumsiced from 6 and on or at conversion

Just do crocodil and become that lizard from spiderman
Or is krokodil or whatever its called a russian meme?

I hope you get stabbed by a nigger you fucking prick.

Attached: netta-toy-israel-official-music-music-eurovision-2018.webm (1920x1080, 2.44M)

So, Vojvodina.
Tell me something. I've read somewhere that Vojvodina is in voluntary alliance with Serbia, and that they have actual contract signed. Now as Serbia sinks in debt, shouldn't you guys be able to separate from them?

aight , you two are pretty cool and you changed my mind

Go home, s*rb.

Attached: 1515882849712.jpg (1914x1522, 1.07M)

If you have to ask you already are

OhhhHH shit
Sand Nigger with the 7/10 bantz
VBIED of Peace delayed
FOR NOW

Kebab Removers du zapravo kebabi sami, ali eto...

nice larp Ole, degenerate scum. We muslims will take over the north and we will behead you larping degenerates.

Pretty much every hungarian wants to, but the serbs don't see it that way cuz they're just too closely related to people in belgrade etc
And they speak the same language ffs

but the worst thing is that everyone is so broken from work and stress that they don't even care anyomre...

I hope you get ebola from a water fountain you fucking spic

Complain more about how cartels are America's problem pls

I propose that you rescue the religion of the original Indo-Europeans; Dyeus the king in heaven. You can apply some concept similar to the trinity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
You could also say that he guided you to Europe, was once your main God.
With some original hindus tints, as it is an expression of creation and humans of reason. There is a natural order to things

Thank you for proving my point. You will be killed by your cousin for fucking his sister before you do anything nigger

And we know you're not a former so hang yourself

No we are circumsised a few weeks after birth, degenerate larper. You should spend your time defending your blond whores from the degenerate criminals you imported, rather then go around larp as a muslim,

Good question user

I really want a webm of you getting enriched by your local pack of niggers.

If I remember correctly, do not you use anesthesia?
Is it obligatory for converts? It must hurt like shit if it's true.

Depends on whos doing it. A professional doctor would preferably use anesthesia, some shitty village imam will use magic

But you are a Muslim, do you want me to go against you?

If i for example marry my non existent female cousin, it would have to be agreement between both families, hence the brother would agree to the marriage, and the marriage would be official, so it does not really make any sense why my own male cousin would kill me. Then again would not expect critical thinking from a degenerate nordcuck, who did not contribute with shit until the christians came and showed you how to read and write lul.

Looking at whats going on in Oslo and other immigrant heavy cities here, whats more likely is that a filthy pigskin like you would be killed b a muslim and his cousins, rather then a muslim himself. Future is looking bright Ole

My point is
If this with a contract is true, and Hungarian rly are majority there, why the fuck you guys wait.
Open referendum, get away from those wannabe kebab Removers (basically kebabs) and unite with Hungary.
Or you can ask Hungary to annex you :D; see that everyone is taking a bite from Serbia, Croats,Bosnians, Albanian, why wouldn't Hungarian

oh but you're the useless animal
getting sent to die like a pig while your wife is jumping on tyron's cock because he has 1% more percentage of african admixture

You forgot rapes children (male and female) and trades off their own young as property

Attached: no power faggot.jpg (666x400, 66K)

The fuck are you talking about?

A man who rapes a male or female, is sentenced to death according to Islam,
nice try Goldberg

We don't hate Muslims, but here's the problem:

Shia vs Sunni, and Muslim vs The West. I hate all the things Muslims hate, yet if they coexist with you, and start bombing shit in your city, YOU die too, even though you agree with them. The Sunni vs Shia (wahhabi etc), is fucking viscous and idiotic, and it's something you don't want to get caught up in. Places like Saudi Arabia are fine, because they're all Sunnis living together. Same with an all Shia country.

The point is, Islam is great, but it must stay segregated from us, and each other.

I remember seeing a report from Turkey, showing how children dressed as Muslims went on pilgrimage at age 6 and were circumcised without anesthetics, I felt sorry for them.

Burgers always do some name calling and think it's somehow an argument. Kys

Zanimljivo je kako stvari stoje zapravo

as long as you are ok with having to rape to get laid cuz all the chicks are married to a 70 year old man that has alot of camels

Ignore him. He is a nigger. Muslims dont view them as people (for a true reason)

I struggle with this often.

Fuck off nigger and go drink mohammed cum somewhere else.

And how many witnesses must testify to the rape?

Besides the camel pissing and the bukkake, that stuff happened in the bible too

>burgers
>name calling

Attached: IMG_0206.png (2688x2688, 173K)

You asked him to protect his women from Muslims, you are Muslim, he must protect them from you
>We muslims will take over the north and we will behead you larping degenerates.

Iskreno rečeno, srbi na Balkanu najviše lice na Turke. Zrna slavenskog gena nemaju više u sebi. Jebote e, kad odeš kod njih tamo ko da si u Pakistanu kad ih pogledaš, a ne u dijelu Europe...

ah nah m8, we're like 15%
After trianon everyone emigrated, or married into serbian households. Vojvodina is lost, senpai
and you have no idea how much this hurts

That guy isn't Muslim, he is Sikh.

anexation sounds awesome tho, amen to that

Not white