Your Anime

In this thread we come up with our own ideas for anime.
what would you like to see get made?.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Chicago_Scavenger_Hunt
scavhunt.uchicago.edu/lists/list2017.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

something that involves a lot of fanservice

>something that involves a lot of fanservice

Nice

It's a world where people are born with weird powers and the only way to get stronger is absorbing someone else powers, except only men are born and once you lose your powers you become a girl. The pilot involves the MC defeating a strong criminal and the criminal (now a she) following his around swearing to get revenge and her powers back.

This is good too.

1984 meets Thus Spoke Zarathustra: The Anime
I have no detials other than it's meant to juxtapose itself

A reverse harem. No, not that kind. A typical high school guy falls in love with several different girls and none of them want to be in a relationship with him

That's just sad.

An anime with a college setting, but the premise is essentially the University of Chicago's annual scavenger hunt: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Chicago_Scavenger_Hunt

In short, the school basically shuts down for a few days and everyone works on large teams (usually separated by dorm/department) working on a list of ridiculous items. Stuff like: a breeder nuclear reactor, jumping a shark on a bicycle, building a life-sized story book, gluing giant googly eyes to buildings, etc. Here's a copy of last year's list, as an example: scavhunt.uchicago.edu/lists/list2017.pdf

The show would basically follow a group of people forming a SCAV team (or a Japanese expy equivalent) and taking on the list in an attempt to usurp the favorited teams (who will serve as the villains). The first 1/3 to 1/2 would be setup and introduce all the characters and their skills. The rest of the show would present the actually competition a la "24." Every hour counts.

So the obligatory perverted side character but as the mc.

>japanese hs
>foreign school teacher
>wears a knight helmet and speaks in medieval
>chivalrous as fuck
>brings a knight sword to a kendo club
>maximum autism mandatory

I came up with the tags, you guys tell me if it's any good: Body Horror, Cannibalism, Hybrid/s, Monster Girl/s, Monster/s, Nudity.

I like this one.

This would be hilarious.

Something something ban something something refresh VPN.

A drama set in a high school with love triangles and quirky characters
ill take my money now

A 2-cour adaptation of Chaos;Head Noah.

You could make them really into Hema and European battle reenactment too. Maybe they constantly have debates with the class chuunis about European longswords vs. nippon steel.

An orphan finally reunites with his mother, who is a hot red-head milf. Having never met her son before, she falls in love with the young man he has become. Meanwhile MC meets another milf during summer camp and gets into a relationship with her. Later his mother faces her feelings for her son and comes up to the MC, which accepts them. His two girlfriends (his mother and the other milf), who he learns hate each other from a long time before, end up becoming teachers in his highschool. The MC now must manage his affairs so any of the women finds out about the other, while keeping both his relationships from the world and from his childhood friend, who likes him.

I want Death Note to come back and i want them to adapt the 3rd live action Japanese Death Note movie from last year into a new anime to continue the story.

I want an anime about a Bebop group of space mercenaries/black market dealers who are hired by some people on a known shithole planet to help its political dilemma by giving them Galactic tech schematics.

In doing so they violate a Prime Directive and soon have the Galactic Federation on their ass.

The mercenaries and planet can only trade because the planet has already been entered into the economic system of the galaxy.
The Prime Directive-like law is to keep other people off of planets as to not interfere with the Galactic governments mineral mining, a conspiracy which is slowly unraveled through the story.

A sophisticated plot with a nice touch of grey morality. Sugoi user.

We need more stories where the main character isn't in the show isn't the main character in his life.

Sounds boring.

I want an anime about a group of cute space Idols/schoolgirls who are hired by some ther cute girls on a known shithole planet to help its social dilemma by giving them Magical Girl powers.

In doing so they violate a Prime Directive and soon have the Galactic Magical Girl Federation on their loli asses.

The girls and planet can only trade because the planet has already been entered into the soul contract of the galaxy.
The Prime Directive-like law is to keep other girls off of planets as to not interfere with the Galactic governments emotional mining, a conspiracy which is slowly unraveled through the story which takes the energy of young virgin girls to re-awaken the God of Demons.

>yuribait
Fuck off.

fanservice is boring.

The anime would be located in an area that seems like 1960s NYC, 5 main mafia groups constantly fight over territory and etc. The main focus will be on the gangs in general and their actions. In the anime you will constantly see them planning things out and getting into gun fights. The anime will also include things like assasinations, kidnappings, prostitution, black market, drugs, blackmailing of government officials and guns because it wouldn't be gang-like without these. Gang leaders wouldn't look like your average 15 yr old shounen protag, instead they'd actually look like they're in their late 20s to early 40s. I want it to include lots of brutality like we'd see some Mexican gangs do like beheadings and executions. There wouldn't be any super powers or inhuman intelligence though, otherwise it would just ruin it, but it would be cool if the bosses were competent and would not back down from fights (be alpha as fuck). It would be nice to kinda keep it as realistic as possible yet very fictional at the same time. Also it would be great if the bosses would actually die too, that way the story can continue for as long as we want. Lastly we would need some shit like occasional tragedies in it too. That make it better.

But we already have Gangsta.

>guy gets isekai'd
>instead of mediveal time he goes to the future
>learns that is former knowledge is nearly worth nothing
>works as a history teacher
>He becomes basically future GTO because he lived in rougher times

Boring desu

I like more of the idea of that oneshot about a guy that actually are gay and every girl (include his sister) fall in love for him and every one of them rub her boobs on him.

I want a Power Ranger/Sentai anime with the Madoka Magica/Urobuchi treatment. I want my childhood heroes cliches twisted into despair, I want Rangers to die in brutal ways and stay dead, collateral civilian deaths and compelling villains that succeed with actual thought out plans.

Starts with our protagonist joining a team of Rangers, with his cliche ideals of heroes of justice or whatever, and through out the series we see how the team slowly is loosing their grip when team members die, the population shits on them and the villains become more and more overwhelming, maybe have a team betrayal for extra shock value, the end of times is near. This all leads to our MC being the sole survivor of the team and then he faces the enemy in one last stand where despair is to the max but
>picture wasteland apocalypse city
>last surviving blue ranger (forgot to mention MC doesn't achieve the leader role, so he is side ranger)
>villains surround him by the hundreds
>leader villain makes evil speech about why the rangers are useless
>smug laughter from the bad guys
>MC eyes are hidden in shadow just listening
>he puts on his helmet
>villains raise eyebrows
>MC goes on a emotional rant of his ideals of justice
>BLUE RANGER! (pic related)
>villains are pissed and starts fucking going at him
>MC gives em hell
>start raining
>camera pans down to see a bloodbath
>picture final fantasy 7 crisis core ending

A Chaos;Head Noah anime.

i got one
>set in feudal japan
>woman and son set out to find merchant husband who's been gone a long time
>find out he has a second family
>return to their village along the coast depressed
>suddenly pirates
>get captured
>captain ruggedly handsome takes interest in completely bangable MILF
>makes a deal to protect the son from slavery (and rape) in exchange for mother's service and body
>mother reluctantly agrees much to son's dismay
>both begin to live in captain's home
>captain annoys son immensly by loudly fornicating with his mother in the room over every night
>teaches son how to sail and how to fight
>Drama here and there
>as time goes on mother begins develop feelings for her captor which are reciprocated
>son begins see captain as a better father than his actual one
> ends with captain retiring and formally marrying mother and adopting son

Writefag here. I could tell you some fucking stories about anime that I want to make, but I know there's no chance of a baka gaijin like me getting any of them actually made, so I'm working on a novel instead. But I honestly think that some of the ideas that my friend and I have come up with would make some pretty fucking great anime, and I'm in the mood to share my writing for your enjoyment and abject criticism, if anyone wants to read it.

Pic related is my friend's art of the protagonist of one of my stories. We really want to do a manga together, but we're not quite there yet.

Isekai idols.

I want the most fucking kino romance arc physically possible and then cut to the future and the protag is married to some random unrelated slut.

How do you feel about a long romance arc that finally ends with the protag being forced to kill his love interest and then recreate the entire universe, where he is no longer the protagonist, and they no longer have a romance? I'm writing that story right now.

Anime set in a prison but not like a merciful. I am thinking about Black Dolphin prison tier prison but a bit bigger which shows the daily life of prisoners with each episode discussing the daily life of both prisoners and guards