Deep state chat logs from 2017

Anyone recognize this formatting from a website or app?

Attached: DQmWNSJoFB2GmZk9VFWUKDvgyp7DHTJ7Do4ZR9EbLUA7WAy.jpg (596x1613, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/FCgUhtBm/order/asc/
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/17/louise-mensch-trump-russia-ties-media-scoop
washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-note-to-erdogan-and-his-thugs-you-cant-beat-up-protestors-here/2017/05/17/65a0eaf6-3b35-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.7aa4c425c218
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

someone here knows, i believe its a .tor chat

Edit with best guesses as to who's who but not confirmed

Attached: image (31).jpg (378x864, 78K)

Bump for more eyes

These are from 2016 you fucking faggot.

>Clearly discussing 2017 matters
>First uploaded in 2017
>Never before seen prior to 2017
Really makes me wonder what your angle is, user

Sorry can’t help OP but have a bump

matrix chat prolly

thanks for the tip
anyone confirm?

Its slack.

The program that lasted for a year until discord showed up.

Were people still using it in April/May 2017?

Yeah, I was invited to several Slack things for various jobs last year.

Bump.

Attached: Trump_Bump.jpg (960x640, 121K)

Cheers friend

Attached: DXTKeKLU0AAxcOl.jpg (426x240, 19K)

Every single person in that slack writes the same way. Obvious fake unless you want it to be otherwise

Almost like a chat of soulless bureaucrats plotting a soft coup of a sitting POTUS. Almost

No, almost like someone's idea of what a chat of soulless bureaucrats plotting a soft coup sounds like. Don't let your confirmation blindness blind you. This reads at a 10th grade level.

Confirmation bias* not blindness. I too write at a tenth grade level

Not heard any reason to justify not investigating it as part of a second special counsel. Have you read the Strzok-Page texts? Not intelligent people

almost like theyre a tight knit group, and yea strzok and page, theyre basically braindead

Are you seriously asking why slack screenshots aren't being used to justify a special counsel

Not at all. Just think it’s something worth reminding people of and looking into

It’s obvious it’s from last year they even invoke Mueller. Robert Mueller’s name was literally never mentioned in 2016 regarding anything

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/uid/FCgUhtBm/order/asc/
Some of these texts are from a secret Chatroom used by McCabe and Hillary down coordinate the failed takedown of GEOTUS.

The encrypted chat room was called Palpatines revenge and so serious shit was going down in them. So serious they kept it secret from Comey and he will look pretty stupid after it comes out. I think this is why Cowdry said Comey wasn’t a bad actor before the leaks to the press came out. The 3 screen shots are of the secret encrypted TOR network Chat room.

S= Strozk A=McCabe Limey= Louise Mench (never Trump UK Swamp Journalist) Friends in New York= Hillary Cabal. AEWP= Adam Entous. Washington Post

Here is the swamp Journalist they referred to as LIMEY in the chats texts above that benefited from Strozk planted misinformation theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/17/louise-mensch-trump-russia-ties-media-scoop

Here is the Adam Entous swamp WAPO Journalist article related to the chat washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-note-to-erdogan-and-his-thugs-you-cant-beat-up-protestors-here/2017/05/17/65a0eaf6-3b35-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html?utm_term=.7aa4c425c218